• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Standing Ovation: Trump Cheered at LSU-Alabama Game, Crowd Chants “USA! USA!”

worldlymrb

Revenge
What a difference in patriotism between swampland D.C and the rest of flyover country.

STANDING OVATION: Trump Cheered at LSU-Alabama Game, Crowd Chants “USA! USA!”
President Trump arrived to cheers and chants of “USA! USA!” from a packed crowd of over 100,000 at Bryant-Denny Stadium for the LSU-Alabama college football game in Tuscaloosa, Alabama Saturday afternoon. Trump and First Lady Melania took seats in a box on the LSU side of the field. Later the crowd gave Trump a standing ovation when he and Melania were shown on the Jumbotron.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
What a difference in patriotism between swampland D.C and the rest of flyover country.

President Trump arrived to cheers and chants of “USA! USA!” from a packed crowd of over 100,000 at Bryant-Denny Stadium for the LSU-Alabama college football game in Tuscaloosa, Alabama Saturday afternoon. Trump and First Lady Melania took seats in a box on the LSU side of the field. Later the crowd gave Trump a standing ovation when he and Melania were shown on the Jumbotron.
Oh wow. They cheered? One inbred state playing another inbred state. Quite the shocker. Lol

Caroljo

Senator
We watched this and it was great!!! I bet the libs there (and watching it on tv) about had coronaries!!! Lol!

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Wow! What a nasty thing to say about people in two states of our country.
Are you ever outraged when cons say nasty things about liberals in our country? Or Californians? I don’t recall seeing your outrage then, but may be mistaken?

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Are you ever outraged when cons say nasty things about liberals in our country? Or Californians? I don’t recall seeing your outrage then, but may be mistaken?
Why should I be outraged? I don't think all liberals are nasty like some and I know not all people from California are bad. Unlike you, I don't broadbrush millions of people calling them inbred.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Why should I be outraged? I don't think all liberals are nasty like some and I know not all people from California are bad. Unlike you, I don't broadbrush millions of people calling them inbred.
You didn’t answer my question. I think that’s my answer. :)

FakeName

Governor
That's what they do, all the time. It really is how they think!
Lol.

Have you seen all the threads about California and all the nasty comments about California?

'That is what conservatives do, all the time. It really is how they think!'

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Lol.

Have you seen all the threads about California and all the nasty comments about California?

Exactly. The hypocrisy was off the charts.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

That was the only high point. The Tide didn't roll and they lost the game.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Lol.

California is a Liberal created shit-hole. It deserves any and all the criticism it gets.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
but you only speak up defending red states