• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Starbucks fires employee they call racist.

Starbucks has put entry keypads to the bathrooms in their establishments. ha ha It implies they have usage rules. STARBUCKS HAS KEYPADS INSTALLED ON THEIR BATHROOM DOORS! That means they expect their employees to deny someone usage of bathrooms conforming to some sort of rule set.

IF I WAS THE EMPLOYEE FIRED FOR BEING RACIST I'D FIND A LAWYER AND SUE STARBUCKS FOR $10M IN DEFAMATION AND UNLAWFUL TERMINATION. I WOULD RUIN STARBUCKS PROGRESSIVE REPUTATION IN A HEARTBEAT.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Starbucks has put entry keypads to the bathrooms in their establishments. ha ha It implies they have usage rules. STARBUCKS HAS KEYPADS INSTALLED ON THEIR BATHROOM DOORS! That means they expect their employees to deny someone usage of bathrooms conforming to some sort of rule set.

IF I WAS THE EMPLOYEE FIRED FOR BEING RACIST I'D FIND A LAWYER AND SUE STARBUCKS FOR $10M IN DEFAMATION AND UNLAWFUL TERMINATION. I WOULD RUIN STARBUCKS PROGRESSIVE REPUTATION IN A HEARTBEAT.
Not all Starbucks have keypad entry restrooms. unless it's a recent addition.

So he wasn't fired for race, gender, age, disability, or veteran status discrimination?
If not they can be fired any reason and being a racist is definitely an acceptable reason to be fired.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So he wasn't fired for race, gender, age, disability, or veteran status discrimination?
If not they can be fired any reason and being a racist is definitely an acceptable reason to be fired.
Manager followed Starbuck policy and was fired
with your great liberal education you should understand it's wrongfully fired

Negative

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Starbucks has made no mention by name(as far I know) of the manager that fired. Nor have they stated publicly why he was fired. Where is the defamation coming from?
manager didn't fire anyone

How do you know manager was a "he"?

You said manager was a racist=defamation
Manager followed SB training and policy

Maybe when you move away from home you will better understand the world and how it works instead of being told how it works.........

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It's clear that Starbucks fired them for being a racist. But they haven't said that publicly. And without a public statement I see no defamation.
No it's not clear, you even stupidly admit that, fired for obeying company policy is only thing clear.

Normal humans when ask to leave by management/cops would have simply left and waiting outside for 3rd party to arrive and re-entered.

It's all good now, I hope Every homeless down and out black, white or brown fill all Starbucks and paying customers have nowhere to set!

But Starbucks put the locks in. That makes Starbucks racist not the scape goated employee. Does logic ever work for you?