• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

State Department warning: Trump may trigger violence in Arab world

S

Sickofleft

You should look up some info on those elections...certainly the people in the Sabra or Shatilla camps didn't vote for him...they were not included....Who ran elections in Jordan or anywhere else that there are exiled Palestinians living?

Deciding that some Palestinian farmer, who's family had owned property in what is now Israel, for a few hundred years, does not deserve to either have his land or be compensated because of what Arafat had to say is just as bad as deciding Kristallnacht was well deserved because of some "war on Germany" that some leader of a Jewish group called for in 1933.
If someone like Arafat is speaking for the Palestinian people what do you want Israel to do? Is it really the fault of Israel that the PLO never bothered to include all Palestinians in the vote?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And what of the leader who has no principles nor convictions? Trump doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt you give him. He is the most consistently dishonest politician I've ever come across.
Your dishonest for posting that

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Arafat actually took control of the PLO from Ahmad al-Shuqeiri on the basis of support for a negotiated compromise as opposed to al-Shuqeiri's program of killing all the Jews.
You know more of terrorist than you do American taxpayers......Hummm

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Of course. It was a nice poke in the eye. Muslims will respond violently and then everyone can look at them and say SEEE!!!!! They are a bunch of violent nut-jobs no one wants to deal with. If they get really uppity it will be reason for Israel to go in a "quash" the violence...

They'll fall for it too. They have no self control.
Day of Rage in Palestine looked like a night of thugs in Ferguson

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If someone like Arafat is speaking for the Palestinian people what do you want Israel to do? Is it really the fault of Israel that the PLO never bothered to include all Palestinians in the vote?
Going off track again. I'm talking about the people who owned land within the modern border of Israel and had that land confiscated. How would you make it right? Otherwise...if it was your family farm land that was stolen and given to someone else..how quick would you be to forgive and forget?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Hey, that's the way it goes, cookie. Some Americans didn't want what Barack Obama wanted, either.... and yet we had no choice.

No difference.
If you knew wtf you were talking about I'd engage in a conversation...but you don't. Reread the thread, especially the part about confiscating family land.

S

Sickofleft

Going off track again. I'm talking about the people who owned land within the modern border of Israel and had that land confiscated. How would you make it right? Otherwise...if it was your family farm land that was stolen and given to someone else..how quick would you be to forgive and forget?
I am not off track, you just can't answer the question. Is it really Israels problem that the people who supposedly speak for them do not include all of them. Do you think Hamas just wants their farms back? Or do they just want to wipe the Jews out? Do you think the right of return issue will ever be solved as long as large numbers of Palestinians don't think Israel should exist?

Also, again even if you solved the right of return tomorrow, Jerusalem would still be the capitol of Israel....unless of course you are advocating by the right of return Israel ceases to exist?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Only religion in the world who reacts violently to such things and it's not Christians and Jews. Please tell me for example, when the last time a magazine depicted Jesus in a unflattering light and then had a bunch of fundamentalist Christians show up and kill everyone in the office? Whens the the last time Christians and Jews rioted over cartoons of Moses and Jesus?

Islam is deciding for the planet what we can and cannot say and I have a problem with that.

"The Day of Rage" is not about the US moving it's capital to Jerusalem its about a religion whose fundamentalist do NOT believe the Jewish State has the right to exist. Obviously you think its OK to base our Foreign Policy on not upsetting people who openly advocate genocide against one of our closest allies.

The capital of Israel is Jerusalem, other countries should move their embassies to the city as well. All they are doing by remaining outside is giving cover for a bunch of anti-semantic [Unwelcome language removed] who again, don't believe they should exist in the first place.
The leaders of a Jewish organization called for a boycott on German products...the result was a natiowide riot that killed hundreds and resulted in thousands being sent to camps...those were Christians who rioted and murdered Jews. It was Christians who embarked on the holocaust. It was Christians who attacked the holy land and murdered tens of thousands of Muslims in the crusades.

We might not be as brutal as we were 70 years ago...but make no mistake about it...we have been in the past.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I am not off track, you just can't answer the question. Is it really Israels problem that the people who supposedly speak for them do not include all of them. Do you think Hamas just wants their farms back? Or do they just want to wipe the Jews out? Do you think the right of return issue will ever be solved as long as large numbers of Palestinians don't think Israel should exist?

Also, again even if you solved the right of return tomorrow, Jerusalem would still be the capitol of Israel....unless of course you are advocating by the right of return Israel ceases to exist?
Israel is saying that they can condemn someone to exile because someone else of the same religion said something they don't like. That is their problem.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The leaders of a Jewish organization called for a boycott on German products...the result was a natiowide riot that killed hundreds and resulted in thousands being sent to camps...those were Christians who rioted and murdered Jews. It was Christians who embarked on the holocaust. It was Christians who attacked the holy land and murdered tens of thousands of Muslims in the crusades.

We might not be as brutal as we were 70 years ago...but make no mistake about it...we have been in the past.
and you can't tame their brutality

S

Sickofleft

Utterly pathetic comparison.

Thousands upon thousands of Christians sacrificed their lives to win WWII and put an end to the Holocaust.

Let me know when you see a mass mobilization of Islamic armies to defeat groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda.

As for the crusades one religion is still very much stuck in that century and its not the Christians or Jews.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Thousands upon thousands of Christians sacrificed their lives to win WWII and put an end to the Holocaust.

Let me know when you see a mass mobilization of Islamic armies to defeat groups like ISIS and Al Qaeda.

As for the crusades one religion is still very much stuck in that century and its not the Christians or Jews.
Are you saying the perpetrators of the Holocaust were not Christians?

As far as Christians fighting to end the Holocaust....do you think a majority of those Christians even knew about the camps until near the end of the war? Yes, the side effect of the war against fascist tyranny was the end of the holocaust...I'm not sure you can actually say that all those people signed up to save the Jews.

Are you aware of the fact that it is Muslims in the Iraqi army fighting against ISIS?

Pathetic comparison? Not as pathetic as your response....you completely ignore that the people being killed by ISIS and Al Qaeda are mostly Muslim and it is Muslims who are fighting back.

EatTheRich

President

Nearly all the fighting against ISIS was by Muslims.