• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Statute of limitations

D

Deleted member 21794

You want me to name names?,

I could start with a list from my old Church, but you would not know them.

One actually sent an email in a Prayer Chain,comparing Trump to Churchill.

One of the many reasons I moved on from the Southern Baptists.
Well MA, Southern Baptists are indeed pretty hard core. I went to a Southern Baptist High School. We couldn't sit closer than six inches to the opposite sex. Cheerleader skirts were well below the knees. But to each his own.

That said, it seems you don't really know of anyone who shrugged it off- though you won't see much if any argument from me on your speculating who may have.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Moore was a Democrat when he did those heinous things. Shouldn't that give him immunity? You know............like it did Bill Clinton (Orgy Island), Ted Kennedy (murder), Joe Biden (hands all over every woman possible).
Well...I'd like to know, given the latest round of accusations, which democrats got a pass...
Biden has not been accused by anyone of any impropriety...Your reference to Orgy Island is funny given the long list of republicans who have been guests there.

Epstein was also a regular visitor to Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago, and the two were friends. According to the Daily Mail, Trump was a frequent dinner guest at Epstein’s home, which was often full of barely dressed models.

https://nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

Jen

Senator
Well...I'd like to know, given the latest round of accusations, which democrats got a pass...
Biden has not been accused by anyone of any impropriety...Your reference to Orgy Island is funny given the long list of republicans who have been guests there.

Epstein was also a regular visitor to Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago, and the two were friends. According to the Daily Mail, Trump was a frequent dinner guest at Epstein’s home, which was often full of barely dressed models.

https://nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/
I get it. Someone other than your guy is now the teflon king. Whine away.

Jen

Senator
Sure thing...it only mattered when Clinton was president...now that it is Trump you don't want to hear it.
Yah. Clinton = nothing to see here. It's old news. Moore (30 years ago) - and you think THAT is new news. Ummmm Hmmmmmm..........

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yah. Clinton = nothing to see here. It's old news. Moore (30 years ago) - and you think THAT is new news. Ummmm Hmmmmmm..........
Did anyone press charges against Clinton? I know of at least one woman who changed her story...making it hard to know what the truth was.

Was Clinton a hound dog? Yup. Did he rape anyone? Nobody felt like pressing charges. The only one who did anything legal was Paula Jones and that was not for groping her or attempting to force her to have sex. It was for sexual harassment...a claim she couldn't make stick.

Trump is president now and there is plenty of fodder there.

MaryAnne

Governor
Any men who pressured or molested women should be called out for it. I do not sympathize with O'Reilly or Moore.

I just find it a bit hypocritical that Democrats (maybe even you) stood up for Bill Clinton and called the women who claimed he molested and in one case raped them liars.

I don't come down on party lines for guilt when it comes to molesting women. I'm sure O'Reilly did it........ I recognize the type of man that thinks he is entitled and that women "want him" and he s it. But. Bill Clinton is that type of man too and he was given a pass. That reeks of hypocrisy and that's what I am calling out.
Jen,I never stood up for Clinton. Quit making that accusation a blanket thing.

MaryAnne

Governor
Well MA, Southern Baptists are indeed pretty hard core. I went to a Southern Baptist High School. We couldn't sit closer than six inches to the opposite sex. Cheerleader skirts were well below the knees. But to each his own.

That said, it seems you don't really know of anyone who shrugged it off- though you won't see much if any argument from me on your speculating who may have.
Be careful what you say,Thinker.:) There may be a couple here.

But as for me most of the posters here knew my difficulty with the local Church. I have no use for a Religion that preaches,hate,bigotry and my way is the only way.

I am now in a Church that teaches inclusion,love and the teachings of Jesus.

That has always been my belief as we are in the New Covanant.

However I respect that others think different. I also am a long way from perfect. I am human.

MaryAnne

Governor
You could be right....they're dropping like flies! I doubt there is any posters here to be accused....I don't think anyone here is of high enough importance.
The reason I say that is no one has a perfect past, but some are worse than others,especially in the male domination world that many Religions seem to be composed of.

MaryAnne

Governor
Nobody condones that behavior. Some just want to be sure it's true and not just another abused Democrat woman seeking her 15 minutes on TV.
Yes,Jack,I know. But we are talking about teens here,not women.

I am quite sure some are not factual, but others are. Not all are liars.i would like Moore better if he stood up and said,” Yes,I was a skirt chaser when I was young and single. But just accusing those he clearly dated of lying makes him look worse. And his wife is not helping.She did not know him then.

In the case of Trump he said what he is.it is on tape and video.

D

Deleted member 21794

Be careful what you say,Thinker.:) There may be a couple here.

But as for me most of the posters here knew my difficulty with the local Church. I have no use for a Religion that preaches,hate,bigotry and my way is the only way.

I am now in a Church that teaches inclusion,love and the teachings of Jesus.

That has always been my belief as we are in the New Covanant.

However I respect that others think different. I also am a long way from perfect. I am
human.
I'm glad you brought up this angle. I married a Buddhist woman and had a family friend who was a preacher refuse to perform our marriage ceremony. According to some, and I would say including many if not Southern Baptists, my wife is going to hell. And I'm sure you'll believe me when I say she is a far better human being than I. ;)

You also reminded me of a local church ad I see sometimes. It says, "no perfect people allowed". The only religious places I have gone to in recent years have been Buddhist temples. I don't understand a word they are saying, but the energy is very positive. Anyway, if I were to go back to a Christian church, it would be a "no perfect people allowed" kinda deal.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Yes,Jack,I know. But we are talking about teens here,not women.

I am quite sure some are not factual, but others are. Not all are liars.i would like Moore better if he stood up and said,” Yes,I was a skirt chaser when I was young and single. But just accusing those he clearly dated of lying makes him look worse. And his wife is not helping.She did not know him then.

In the case of Trump he said what he is.it is on tape and video.
I would too, Ma, I surely would.

MaryAnne

Governor
I'm glad you brought up this angle. I married a Buddhist woman and had a family friend who was a preacher refuse to perform our marriage ceremony. According to some, and I would say including many if not Southern Baptists, my wife is going to hell. And I'm sure you'll believe me when I say she is a far better human being than I. ;)

You also reminded me of a local church ad I see sometimes. It says, "no perfect people allowed". The only religious places I have gone to in recent years have been Buddhist temples. I don't understand a word they are saying, but the energy is very positive. Anyway, if I were to go back to a Christian church, it would be a "no perfect people allowed" kinda deal.
I have no use for Denominations trying to control thought. I am sure your wife is a great person.

We are all trying to do the best we can,striving for the same thing. And what a shame you are driven away by what you experienced. I came close.

The funny part for me is, this Church is almost across the street from my House. I used to go there at the old Church occasionally. But they have a new plan. It is inclusion,rather than reclusion. Even have a yearly month of inviting Speakers from different faiths to show how much we are alike,rather than our differences that are all man made.

I feel so good about what I hear it has become my Oasis in the world we live in.

I honestly think this country is at a crossroads. Hate corruption and anger seem to be winning.

But we can hope.:)

Last edited:

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Surely would whatJack?:)

Reminds me of that old song,Oh,if I could I surely would!
Go back and look at your post to which I was responding. I highlighted the text in bold. It's kind of self explanatory if one pays attention.

Last edited: