• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Statute of limitations

connieb

Senator
One of the girls he molested was 14 years old at the time of the incident.
One of the women who alleges she was molested claims she was 14 years old at the time of the alleged incident. There is no evidence at all that Moore did what she alleged, nor that he knew she was under 16.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Did Bugsy check for Arkansas..I think you'd better. Or are you gonna say that what the women who came forward about Bill don't count but the women the WAPO found miraculously, because we must ask...How did the WAPO know these women had been _____ by Moore since they never came forward in all this time?

Because if you don't check for Arkansas, women may never vote for democrats again!
RED HERRING!

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Which ones...certainly not you. You are faking a story and you expect us to think this is a grown up conversation?
This story is real, my friend. Haven't you been watching the news? You need to go away also. You keep bringing up red herrings.

Bugsy McGurk

President
One of the women who alleges she was molested claims she was 14 years old at the time of the alleged incident. There is no evidence at all that Moore did what she alleged, nor that he knew she was under 16.
Her own account is "no evidence"?

Wow.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
He was 32 years old. I'm sure he had sense enough to know he was dealing with someone who was too young for him.
If we use your reasoning, Connie, it would be perfectly OK for a pervert to have sex with an underage girl and then say, "Oh, I thought she was over 21 years old".

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
This story is real, my friend. Haven't you been watching the news? You need to go away also. You keep bringing up red herrings.
How did the WAPO find these women?

Police report?

Filed Grievance with company?

Cops called the night of the so called "incident?"

Parents of the Girls acted on behalf of the children? Called the Police?

Governor Fob James(D) acted on behalf of the women.

Police caught someone in the act?

The WAPO has Video?

So how did the WAPO "find" these people?

Drumcollie

He was 32 years old. I'm sure he had sense enough to know he was dealing with someone who was too young for him.
If we use your reasoning, Connie, it would be perfectly OK for a pervert to have sex with an underage girl and then say, "Oh, I thought she was over 21 years old".
What do you say about the women who came forth about Bill Clinton? That is my response to this issue.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
My heart goes out to Roy Moore's wife. I see her standing there by his side, pretending to believe him and support him. How humiliating this must be for her. It has become public knowledge that her husband is a child molester. That has to hurt. Poor thing.

Drumcollie

My heart goes out to Roy Moore's wife. I see her standing there by his side, pretending to believe him and support him. How humiliating this must be for her. It has become public knowledge that her husband is a child molester. That has to hurt. Poor thing.
No it doesn't. You are just saying that to make Roy look bad. You have no proof, because if women talking were proof , you would be all over Bill Clinton

Broaddrick says:

I kept telling him no. I don’t want this at all. You must have had the wrong idea. And he wouldn’t listen… and he grabbed me again very forcefully and started biting on my top lip. And this was extremely painful. I thought he was going to bite my lip off. And that’s when he pushed me back on the bed…

One of those witnesses was Norma Rogers. According to The Wall Street Journal, Rogers was a fellow nurse along for the seminar who said in an interview that she found Broaddrick on the bed “in a state of shock–lips swollen to double their size, mouth discolored from the biting, her pantyhose torn in the crotch. She just stayed on the bed and kept repeating, ‘I can’t believe what happened.'” Rogers says she applied ice to Juanita’s mouth.

Where is the outrage from you on this issue or do you just have outrage for fake reports against Republicans?

Drumcollie

So, just to be clear, you're convinced of Moore's guilt based on the accusations of this person? That's your standard of proof?
Then isn't Bill Clinton Guilty?

RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING RED HERRING!