• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Statute of limitations

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
No. Making fun of your use of a wrong word and my phone changed a letter. I doubt your mistake was due to the phone changing a letter. ..... but that's okay and I won't stoop to calling you a name.
Mocking is so much better than name calling. It is a slightly superior type of nastiness, a tad more subtle.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
A Reportapalooza thread over a typo? Seriously? 9 reports....all because of a typo.

Caroljo

Senator
A Reportapalooza thread over a typo? Seriously?
Was it a typo? :) But Rose's wasn't a typo....she used Statue in both her title and the comment. I'd think the reports would be for name calling and personal attacks. Maybe I'm wrong?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Any more posts about typos will be deleted and posters will be reply banned. Nipping it in the bud.

Bugsy McGurk

President
If there's actual 'evidence'...so far all it is is his word against hers. Besides, it's a pretty old case, why should he be prosecuted with no real evidence?
You seem not to be aware that the testimony of the victim is evidence. Indeed, it can be the most powerful evidence.

Now that you know that, do you think Moore should be prosecuted?

Do you think Moore should be prosecuted?
If he's indicted, arrested, arraigned, and tried, then yes. See, we have a process to protect the civil rights of the accused from people like you (a.k.a. lynch mobs). And thank God for it, because there are monsters out there like Barack Obama, who just think it's easier to go straight to the execution.