• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Statute of limitations

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Nope. It's still her word against his. I could say Obama raped me 30 yrs ago and come up with a believable story, but I doubt anyone would believe it since I have absolutely no proof but my word. Where is her proof? Why do you believe she's telling the truth? Because he's a Republican?
30 yrs ago? Obama was 26 yrs old thirty years ago. I'm sure he could have found a young woman near his own age. Don't flatter yourself. LOLOL

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
Mock away!
I came to the computer and changed the mistake my phone made. Apparently @Sunset Rose, who wanted to be a moderator, doesn't yet know how to do that.
And you don't yet know how transparent you look. It's OK. If I had wanted to change anything I would have. I must not have wanted to. :) Status.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He was 32 years old. I'm sure he had sense enough to know he was dealing with someone who was too young for him.
If we use your reasoning, Connie, it would be perfectly OK for a pervert to have sex with an underage girl and then say, "Oh, I thought she was over 21 years old".
Since when does age have anything to do with LOVE.....................libs for gay marriage......dig

Alabama law didn't think same as you or the 16/17 year old girls parents............

Slick Willy did just that............

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
My heart goes out to Roy Moore's wife. I see her standing there by his side, pretending to believe him and support him. How humiliating this must be for her. It has become public knowledge that her husband is a child molester. That has to hurt. Poor thing.
As Shrill stood by Bill after admitting the blow job :)
or all the other women.........did she co-sign the $850,000 check?

D

Deleted member 21794

Thank you for not condoning it.
Neither have I. I have said I have no idea who is telling the truth. If Roy Moore committed any crimes, he should be prosecuted just like any other criminal. I listened to his interview with Hannity. At best, he's not very articulate. He may be hiding something. It's difficult to tell. That said, has anyone filed a police report?

D

Deleted member 21794

Nope. It's still her word against his. I could say Obama raped me 30 yrs ago and come up with a believable story, but I doubt anyone would believe it since I have absolutely no proof but my word. Where is her proof? Why do you believe she's telling the truth? Because he's a Republican?
I saw Barack Obama rape you. You should sue him.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What I find disgusting is people upholding this puke. Men with daughters of their own. Women who were teenagers themselves at one time. How could you vote for or uphold a sickening pervert like that?
you voted for Bill Clinton
no one here can vote for Roy

who is upholding whom?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
LOL! I realized my mistake after Marvin made fun of it. But, I'm too stubborn to go back and change it. Let 'em cackle. That's what old hens do.;)
Your post are almost identical to Nina's

Do you check your eggs for "rooster sperm" also

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So, Connie, it's okay for a 32 yr old man to 'date' 16 yr olds? Nice!!! I don't give a bloody damn what the age of consent is/was in Southern states like Alabama...what NORMAL 32 yr old man would be disgusting enough to date someone young enough to be his daughter.
I guess the type men that had daughters when they were 16.........geeeeeeeeeezus do some Math 101