• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Step-sister of Anne Frank says Auschwitz photos are fake!!

It's all lies. The holohoax story was invented by the Allies so the world would not criticize THEM for killing 20 million civilians by urban bombing.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7933509/Anne-Franks-step-sister-claims-photos-showing-liberation-Auschwitz-FAKE.html

jan 27 2020 A Holocaust survivor has claimed that photos showing the liberation of Auschwitz aren't real, because none were taken at the Nazi-occupied concentration camp.

Anne Frank's step-sister Eva Schloss, 90, who was sent to the notorious camp in Nazi-occupied Poland at the age of 15, appeared on Good Morning Britain today to discuss the 75th anniversary of its liberation.

Eva was 23-years-old when her mother Fritzi married Otto Frank, making her the posthumous stepsister to Anne Frank, who had died eight years earlier in the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp in 1945.However, the survivor has alleged that pictures of Soviet Red Army liberating the camp are fake, because Russian soldiers hadn't brought cameras, and says there was a heavy snowfall at Auschwitz at the time, which isn't shown in pictures.

She claimed that the photos, which apparently show the liberation, were in fact taken at other camps, but she didn't explain her theory further in the interview.

I can't tell.
Are you dedicated to trolling this forum or are you actually one of the most repugnant people living today ?
A significant number of your fellow Democrats believe this antisemitic conspiracy theory. Particularly the ones in the "progressive" wing of your party.

4/15

Mayor
I had friends who in my youth talked about the concentration camps and the mass executions of humans. One was a soviet military man who was in the liberation of them and the other was a nazi who was aware of them, but they agree about one thing, We must never allow these things to happen again. My dad also agrees with them.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

4/15

Mayor
January 28, 2020 Mercury News
LIBERATED 75 YEARS AGO
Hell was Auschwitz: Holocaust not so long ago, not so far away
By Leonard Pitts Jr. Miami Herald
This week marks 75 years since Soviet troops stormed the gates of hell. Hell was near a Polish town called Oswiecim. Hell was a place called Auschwitz. Seven-and-a-half decades later, the murder factory has all but passed from living memory, been swallowed by that great maw called history. So perhaps it feels distant to you, far removed in space and time. In 2005, the year of the 60th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, I went to Poland with a Holocaust remembrance group led by a man named Joe Engel. We toured Majdanek, Belzec, Treblinka and the two main camps of the Auschwitz complex, from which Engel escaped in January 1945. With the Soviets closing in, the Nazis tried to run, sweeping nearly 60,000 prisoners before them. Engel, then 17, said he jumped from a train and hid beneath 8 feet of snow until the Nazis gave up looking for him and the train moved on. Standing outside an Auschwitz barracks six decades later, we talked about that sense of distance and how, for those who were not there, those for whom these events are history, not memory, the Holocaust can seem not quite real. His English still imperfect even after 50 years in the United States, Engel recalled once being challenged by a girl when he spoke at her school. “She rised up and she said, ‘I don’t believe you, what you said. How could one human do it to another one like this?’ I said, ‘You don’t believe me? I take you to the place, so you can ?nd out, you can see for your own eyes.’ You couldn’t convince her. You got people now said the Jews made it up.” And even among those of us who don’t deny the Holocaust, there is, isn’t there, a sense that here is something aberrant, that what happened in places like Auschwitz bespeaks some deviance unique to the Germans and to that era. We are not Germans, we reason. And anyway, we are much more enlightened now. In its own way, this conceit of distance is just as dangerous as the conceit of denial. At a restaurant in Warsaw, a few days after the trip to Auschwitz, Engel raised a toast and admonished us in the name of the dead. “Don’t you ever forget me, so long you gon’live. You tell this story for us, because we not here to tell this story.” The truth no one ever speaks about the Holocaust is that it was imminently logical. If you accept a premise that some human beings are vermin and trash, viruses and animals, that they are at home in broken, rat-infested places, that they are invaders from “shithole countries,” then it is a short leap to the imperative to rid yourself of them as quickly and efficiently as possible. You don’t negotiate with roaches. You don’t waste compassion on bacteria. The only thing that made the Germans different — the only thing — was their decision to follow the premise to that logical end: murder on an industrial scale. It’s a decision that echoes like the footfall of soldiers and the tread of tanks, that moans like a wind foreshadowing storm, in synagogue shootings and church murders, in broken tombstones and desecrated mosques, in prayers that rise in whispered Spanish from chain-link cages. And in the disinterest of those who stand witness. Engel told me that when the war ended, survivors like him thought, “That’s the end of everything. But you can see now what’s going on. People still killing people and everything. Things didn’t change.” Maybe they won’t until we rid ourselves of this conceit of distance. So, for the record, please note: It’s now 75 years since Soviet troops liberated - Auschwitz. That’s not as long ago as you might think. And not nearly so far away.
Leonard Pitts Jr. is a Miami Herald columnist. © 2020, Miami Herald. Distributed by Tribune Content Agéncy.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
January 28, 2020 Mercury News
LIBERATED 75 YEARS AGO
Hell was Auschwitz: Holocaust not so long ago, not so far away
By Leonard Pitts Jr. Miami Herald
This week marks 75 years since Soviet troops stormed the gates of hell. Hell was near a Polish town called Oswiecim. Hell was a place called Auschwitz. Seven-and-a-half decades later, the murder factory has all but passed from living memory, been swallowed by that great maw called history. So perhaps it feels distant to you, far removed in space and time. In 2005, the year of the 60th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, I went to Poland with a Holocaust remembrance group led by a man named Joe Engel. We toured Majdanek, Belzec, Treblinka and the two main camps of the Auschwitz complex, from which Engel escaped in January 1945. With the Soviets closing in, the Nazis tried to run, sweeping nearly 60,000 prisoners before them. Engel, then 17, said he jumped from a train and hid beneath 8 feet of snow until the Nazis gave up looking for him and the train moved on. Standing outside an Auschwitz barracks six decades later, we talked about that sense of distance and how, for those who were not there, those for whom these events are history, not memory, the Holocaust can seem not quite real. His English still imperfect even after 50 years in the United States, Engel recalled once being challenged by a girl when he spoke at her school. “She rised up and she said, ‘I don’t believe you, what you said. How could one human do it to another one like this?’ I said, ‘You don’t believe me? I take you to the place, so you can ?nd out, you can see for your own eyes.’ You couldn’t convince her. You got people now said the Jews made it up.” And even among those of us who don’t deny the Holocaust, there is, isn’t there, a sense that here is something aberrant, that what happened in places like Auschwitz bespeaks some deviance unique to the Germans and to that era. We are not Germans, we reason. And anyway, we are much more enlightened now. In its own way, this conceit of distance is just as dangerous as the conceit of denial. At a restaurant in Warsaw, a few days after the trip to Auschwitz, Engel raised a toast and admonished us in the name of the dead. “Don’t you ever forget me, so long you gon’live. You tell this story for us, because we not here to tell this story.” The truth no one ever speaks about the Holocaust is that it was imminently logical. If you accept a premise that some human beings are vermin and trash, viruses and animals, that they are at home in broken, rat-infested places, that they are invaders from “shithole countries,” then it is a short leap to the imperative to rid yourself of them as quickly and efficiently as possible. You don’t negotiate with roaches. You don’t waste compassion on bacteria. The only thing that made the Germans different — the only thing — was their decision to follow the premise to that logical end: murder on an industrial scale. It’s a decision that echoes like the footfall of soldiers and the tread of tanks, that moans like a wind foreshadowing storm, in synagogue shootings and church murders, in broken tombstones and desecrated mosques, in prayers that rise in whispered Spanish from chain-link cages. And in the disinterest of those who stand witness. Engel told me that when the war ended, survivors like him thought, “That’s the end of everything. But you can see now what’s going on. People still killing people and everything. Things didn’t change.” Maybe they won’t until we rid ourselves of this conceit of distance. So, for the record, please note: It’s now 75 years since Soviet troops liberated - Auschwitz. That’s not as long ago as you might think. And not nearly so far away.
Leonard Pitts Jr. is a Miami Herald columnist. © 2020, Miami Herald. Distributed by Tribune Content Agéncy.
General Eisenhower played a large role in documenting the evidence of the holocaust.

https://www.jewishexponent.com/2017/10/25/remembering-eisenhowers-contributions-holocaust-remembrance/

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
I had friends who in my youth talked about the concentration camps and the mass executions of humans. One was a soviet military man who was in the liberation of them and the other was a nazi who was aware of them, but they agree about one thing, We must never allow these things to happen again. My dad also agrees with them.
Unbelievable, You and I are 180 degrees out on opposite sides of the political spectrum and yet we agree on this life and death issue. There are folks on my side of the political aisle who who believe the same lies as the whacko who started this thread; and there are many of your side who do as well. Life sure makes some strange turns some times.

Agreed. Now don't support Holocaust deniers like Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib. They make Democrats look like Nazis.

4/15

Mayor
Unbelievable, You and I are 180 degrees out on opposite sides of the political spectrum and yet we agree on this life and death issue. There are folks on my side of the political aisle who who believe the same lies as the whacko who started this thread; and there are many of your side who do as well. Life sure makes some strange turns some times.
Yes we are. For me being a German it is very disturbing that my ancestors did this.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
As it is republicans who love trump who are the nazi's.
I beg to differ. I've known many more Democrats than Republicans who acted like Nazis. It is our constitution that prevents even Kluxers from being as Nazi as Hitler's Nazis.
The government of FDR, a Democrat, put thousands of Japanese-American citizens in internment camps, an atrocity. Whether it was sound policy or not is still debatable today.
The Japanese-Americans were not beaten, gassed, or murdered, but it was an atrocity, none the less.
Odds are that, had there been a Republican President at that time, the internment might not have happened, the republicans being more in favor of an isolationist policy then, while FDR was anxious to get into war to help the British.
Democrats today are much more closely similar, in tactics, rhetoric, policies, use of media and propaganda, to the Nazis of Germany than the Republicans have ever been.