• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Steve King Loses House Committee Seats Over Racist Remarks

EatTheRich

President
For 400 Years, Blacks and "Mexicans" (Indians) Have Never Been Treated Worse Than They Deserve

Both sides of ruling-class flunkies are begging the question by assuming that racism is automatically wrong. So the fake Right is playing into the hands of the Whiteys Hating Whitey by never asking, "What's wrong with racism? It is a rational judgment based on the general behavior of a group."

This irrelevant but long-lasting debate is controlled from above. The people up there must be taken down or we'll never be free of rampant crime and unearned entitlements. They must finally be held accountable; their pet feral minorities are just decoys.
Racism is irrational unless you are a rich bastard who needs to keep the poor below you from uniting across racial lines.

Acurite

Council Member
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/14/us/politics/steve-king-house-judiciary-committee.html

King has been doing this for years. He's main stream GOP in 2019. The only reason that the gOP is taking this action is because liberals like PNWest have been calling out republicans racism whenever it occurs. And it occurs a lot.

Remember folks - you can't spell RACIST without the (R).

Keep up the good work liberals and drive this bigoted scum back under the rocks they crawled out from under.
So--What did he actually say?...you go to all this trouble but you are unable to actually tell this board what he said?

Are you just teasing us?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
So--What did he actually say?...you go to all this trouble but you are unable to actually tell this board what he said?

Are you just teasing us?
Yes - I'm just teasing you. If you are interested google Steve King Racist and report back.

Acurite

Council Member
Yes - I'm just teasing you. If you are interested google Steve King Racist and report back.
I am not going to do your homework for you.

Irregardless...........I think what you are really attempting to do(perhaps un-wittinglly) is to prop up the fake
news spinning and taking out of context the remarks that were made by Steve King.

Your refusal to cite the actual remarks which all this hoopla is based on is to acknowledge you have no interest in the truth of the matter.

Last edited:

Acurite

Council Member
For 400 Years, Blacks and "Mexicans" (Indians) Have Never Been Treated Worse Than They Deserve

Both sides of ruling-class flunkies are begging the question by assuming that racism is automatically wrong. So the fake Right is playing into the hands of the Whiteys Hating Whitey by never asking, "What's wrong with racism? It is a rational judgment based on the general behavior of a group."

This irrelevant but long-lasting debate is controlled from above. The people up there must be taken down or we'll never be free of rampant crime and unearned entitlements. They must finally be held accountable; their pet feral minorities are just decoys.
Rare to see such insight.

and............let me take this opportunity to ask if racism should be declared illegal like in England? They are much further down the road of political correctness than we...but we are catching up fast.

What all this demonizing of folks as racist really amounts to is an attack on white folks in general....

The majority composition of the democratic party now consists of minorities....Mainly....mexicans and so called African-Ameicans devoted to increasing their power to legislate more freebies...so they can continue to sit at home watching T.V. whilst our new servant class (illegal mexicans) does the work that they should be doing and if they were doing it....we would not have a problems with the illegals streaming up here to take the jobs that our traditional servant class refused to do because they could sit back and live off the tax monies of hard working White Folks thanks to LBJ and the usual suspects.

What these clueless folks fail to understand is that if they continue to get what they want...the point of no return will be reached in a relative short period of time...some claim and I tend to think they may be correct....is that we have already reached and gone beyond the point of no-turn in the sense this nation has been set on a track that leads to absolute disaster.

They simply do not get the ramifications of that....I suggest they need to look to how China treats their poor.

There is no race or power on earth that would give out the monies to support parasites(you know who I mean) like White Americans have foolishly done...and not all of these morons are democrats...many pc, moderate and republican liberals have conspired with them to keep us on such a foolish path to the tune of billions and billions of dollars wasted on programs that have never worked and never will work.

“Racism”
The Curious Beginnings of a Useless Word

http://www.heretical.com/miscella/racism.html

Last edited:

Are you just teasing us?
Mogadindu

The subtitle of the college textbook for Western Civilization is: THOSE HORRIBLE WHITE PEOPLE. The logical conclusion from the RINO outrage must be that the USA is no better than Somalia. Maybe some day, under President David Hogg, that Liberal goal will be achieved.

What Congressman King said used to be taken as self-evident truth. We have worse censorship than the Soviet Union had; the only difference is that we live under a more sophisticated and complex elaboration of that primitive totalitarianism.

and............let me take this opportunity to ask if racism should be declared illegal like in England? They are much further down the road of political correctness than we...but we are catching up fast.

What all this demonizing of folks as racist really amounts to is an attack on white folks in general....

The majority composition of the democratic party now consists of minorities....Mainly....mexicans and so called African-Ameicans devoted to increasing their power to legislate more freebies...so they can continue to sit at home watching T.V. whilst our new servant class (illegal mexicans) does the work that they should be doing and if they were doing it....we would not have a problems with the illegals streaming up here to take the jobs that our traditional servant class refused to do because they could sit back and live off the tax monies of hard working White Folks thanks to LBJ and the usual suspects.

What these clueless folks fail to understand is that if they continue to get what they want...the point of no return will be reached in a relative short period of time...some claim and I tend to think they may be correct....is that we have already reached and gone beyond the point of no-turn in the sense this nation has been set on a track that leads to absolute disaster.

They simply do not get the ramifications of that....I suggest they need to look to how China treats their poor.

There is no race or power on earth that would give out the monies to support parasites(you know who I mean) like White Americans have foolishly done...and not all of these morons are democrats...many pc, moderate and republican liberals have conspired with them to keep us on such a foolish path to the tune of billions and billions of dollars wasted on programs that have never worked and never will work.

“Racism”

Representation Is a Re-Presentation of Hereditary-Class Tyranny

Most people agree that if a national referendum had been held on allowing civil rights for uncivilized minorities, it would not have passed. So the elitist anti-democratic Constitution is the cause of all this decadence, but no one dares blame that enabling document for a Snob Mob.

EatTheRich

President

“Racism”

Nonsense. You just can’t tell wanting “freebies” from demanding justice. Or living at society’s expense from supporting parasites.

EatTheRich

President
Mogadindu

The subtitle of the college textbook for Western Civilization is: THOSE HORRIBLE WHITE PEOPLE. The logical conclusion from the RINO outrage must be that the USA is no better than Somalia. Maybe some day, under President David Hogg, that Liberal goal will be achieved.

What Congressman King said used to be taken as self-evident truth. We have worse censorship than the Soviet Union had; the only difference is that we live under a more sophisticated and complex elaboration of that primitive totalitarianism.
Wait, you complain about censorship and then also say that history books should be censored because the facts portray white-supremacist civilization in a bad light?

EatTheRich

President
Representation Is a Re-Presentation of Hereditary-Class Tyranny

Most people agree that if a national referendum had been held on allowing civil rights for uncivilized minorities, it would not have passed. So the elitist anti-democratic Constitution is the cause of all this decadence, but no one dares blame that enabling document for a Snob Mob.
Ultimately we have civil rights because the popular masses, in particular the working masses without whom the country would collapse, rose up against the elite rulers and their uncivilized racist system.

Acurite

Council Member
Ultimately we have civil rights because the popular masses, in particular the working masses without whom the country would collapse, rose up against the elite rulers and their uncivilized racist system.
Nonsense....most if not all the founding fathers were Aristocrats ---what is known today as being elitist....and of course they were supported by most except for the loyalists whom in the end, many simply left America. About 80,000 of them fled to Canada or Britain during or just after the Revolutionary war.

Acurite

Council Member
What Steve King Actually said......................'“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?” the Iowa lawmaker told the New York Times in an interview published on Thursday. “Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”

Obviously he is merely quetioning how said terms have come to be interpeted as 'offensive.

Mainly because of ignorance regarding what the terms actually mean.
http://incogman.net/2017/08/what-does-white-nationalism-really-mean/

Acurite

Council Member
The politically correct definition of racism is racist.

Racism is a fire that the political class can't put out, perhaps because they don't want to. Intentionally or not, the politicians, media and academics are all stoking the fires.

The historically racist term colored people has been replaced by the cool and fully acceptable term people of color. I harbor doubts that such a change in terminology will make a dent in the problem of racism.

But words are important and they do influence thought, so we need to be aware when our definitions are causing problems.

Discrimination is a term that has undergone major changes in meaning. Discriminate used to mean to choose after careful deliberation, a process that has only positive connotations. Over the decades, the meaning gradually changed to a negative: making a choice based on group affiliation such as race, ethnicity, religion, etc. Then the word discriminate mutated further. It now seems to hold a more confusing, subjective and inconsistent meaning, one that took me a while to parse. After some contemplation, I realize that discrimination has come to mean doing something that someone might want to get offended by.

However let us cut to the chase: What does racism mean?

It was first defined by the Oxford English Dictionary (2nd edition, 1939) as "[t]he theory that distinctive human characteristics and abilities are determined by race"

Well, the world has turned around many a time since then and the original definition of 'racism' was altered in the fifties. At the time few paid any attention....even fewer were concerned about it. This allowed the liberals to come up with their own defintion and they changed the original definition into something that they could use as a political weapon...and this weapon is in display in all dictionaries you see online now.

It is now considered heresy and taboo according to liberals to speak of genetics having anything to do with human characteristics or behavior. Except in one exception...they do claim homosexuality is inherited aka caused by genetics.

Now can I ask....if one of human's most basic function or nature...sexuality...is determined by genes....is it not only reasonable but very logical to think there must be other things regarding humans that are determined genetically?

'There is surely no nation in the world that holds “racism” in greater horror than does the United States. Compared to other kinds of offenses, it is thought to be somehow more reprehensible. The press and public have become so used to tales of murder, rape, robbery, and arson, that any but the most spectacular crimes are shrugged off as part of the inevitable texture of American life. “Racism” is never shrugged off.'

https://www.amren.com/news/2017/06/what-is-racism/

On the origin of the word 'racist'.........https://redice.tv/news/racist-a-word-invented-by-ussr-s-leon-trotsky

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Nonsense....most if not all the founding fathers were Aristocrats ---what is known today as being elitist....and of course they were supported by most except for the loyalists whom in the end, many simply left America. About 80,000 of them fled to Canada or Britain during or just after the Revolutionary war.
Yeah, at that time it was a group of elites mobilizing democratic sentiment against an even more exclusive group of elites.

The Bill of Rights was a concession by the Founding Fathers to the revolutionary masses, and practical application of the Bill of Rights to the majority was the product of generations of struggle.

EatTheRich

President
You need to rephrase what you are trying to say...the above is incoherent.
In plain English, the Black and Latino workers you stigmatize as parasites actually do a disproportionate share of the work, and when they ask for commensurate compensation you accuse them of wanting “freebies.”

EatTheRich

President
What Steve King Actually said......................'“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?” the Iowa lawmaker told the New York Times in an interview published on Thursday. “Why did I sit in classes teaching me about the merits of our history and our civilization?”

Obviously he is merely quetioning how said terms have come to be interpeted as 'offensive.

Mainly because of ignorance regarding what the terms actually mean.
http://incogman.net/2017/08/what-does-white-nationalism-really-mean/
Actually, most people understand very well what they mean and find them abhorrent.