• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Suicide watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
History to everybody.
Nope - he is a mate of mine so nope he isn't history to me. The loss of gabe ( to me) and others from this board makes it rather a stagnant and boring place to be because of the rigidity of the PtB. He, as others, from all sides, just didn't fit into the prescribe box and would not be coerced or bullied into doing so --- We once had fun here as well as battles, now all we have is a stuck record.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Hoping Gabe will be back soon...He always was and still is a very savvy poster. HB Gabe! :)
I don't know what he did that would have gotten him ousted, but I did see him and another poster exchanging insults, but not any more than usual. But there are some people who demand respect while not showing others respect at the same time. I can't find the posts, so they were probably conveniently deleted. I've been following his posts since he came back and never saw him say anything others don't say every day.

Gabe is quite an intelligent person. He is very knowledgeable about American history.

Caroljo

Senator
How did he do it himself? Do you have a link to his 'ousting' and what he said? You and Max seem to know more about it than maybe you should.
All I'll say is it's all on a profile post.....for everyone to see. It's not my place to say who's.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I don't know what he did that would have gotten him ousted, but I did see him and another poster exchanging insults, but not any more than usual. But there are some people who demand respect while not showing others respect at the same time. I can't find the posts, so they were probably conveniently deleted. I've been following his posts since he came back and never saw him say anything others don't say every day.

Gabe is quite an intelligent person. He is very knowledgeable about American history.
Abusive, vulgar posts are often deleted. Remember your other nutjob friend who was attacking women and ended up being banned for being abusive??

Gabe struck me as having potential, but he quickly devolved into an abusive troll when cornered on the facts.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Everything here is personal. Why'd they email him back here just to kick him off at the slightest provocation when there are others saying more then he ever does.
Several members were invited back. Whether they stayed or not is entirely based on their conduct just as you and I are. If either you or I became an abusive, vulgar asshat, then I suspect we'd be given a vacation too.

Last edited:

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
How did he do it himself? Do you have a link to his 'ousting' and what he said? You and Max seem to know more about it than maybe you should.
Didn't you get the memo? Forget to pay your dues?

Several members were invited back. Whether they stayed or not is entirely based on their conduct just as you and I are. If either you or I became an abusive, vulgar asshat, then I suspect we'd be given a vacation too.
Gabriel vulgar? Huh? Bollocks ---- none of his posts were zapped and he got no warnings just 'dislikes' so whats new?

Anyway it isn't about who plays the game properly it is about whether or not the game is fair in the first place?

Do we all have to fit in the same box even though we are all different --- the box according to X who has favorites. What ever we think it has not seemed to have done this place any good it has almost emptied it.

All I'll say is it's all on a profile post.....for everyone to see. It's not my place to say who's.
He could not believe how empty it was and consequently how much this place had gone down hill since he left --- we all know and say this. I, for one, have said all along that moderating ourselves was a bad move ( prisoners running the prison) so, he said it out loud --- and that was the crime! Sssssshhhh kept ya mouth shut!

Nothing to do with his posts - yup he used to make me laugh did gabe - he was fun when he didn't go OTT but even then looooool mmmm ah well fun is off their agenda eh? A new unspoken rule no doubt.

RULE 110 - No fun is to be had on PJ unless it is instigated by the right sort of people!

I expect a note would be added 'you know who you are' I would hope they did 'cos don't!

Abusive, vulgar posts are often deleted. Remember your other nutjob friend who was attacking women and ended up being banned for being abusive??

Gabe struck me as having potential, but he quickly devolved into an abusive troll when cornered on the facts.
looooooool potential! lol you are lucky he is gone he would have eaten you alive. lol

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Gabriel vulgar? Huh? Bollocks ---- none of his posts were zapped and he got no warnings just 'dislikes' so whats new?

Anyway it isn't about who plays the game properly it is about whether or not the game is fair in the first place?

Do we all have to fit in the same box even though we are all different --- the box according to X who has favorites. What ever we think it has not seemed to have done this place any good it has almost emptied it.
As usual, you don't have a clue nor the facts.

Gabe is history. If he can cure his rectal-cranial inversion, maybe he'll be allowed back.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
looooooool potential! lol you are lucky he is gone he would have eaten you alive. lol
Bullshit, but you are free speculate. I already burned him down in one thread. Once he lost, he showed his true colors; that of a spoiled 12 year old boy.

Caroljo

Senator
He could not believe how empty it was and consequently how much this place had gone down hill since he left --- we all know and say this. I, for one, have said all along that moderating ourselves was a bad move ( prisoners running the prison) so, he said it out loud --- and that was the crime! Sssssshhhh kept ya mouth shut!
I don't believe that's why he's gone. He's gone because of the snarky, ass-holey comments he made in a persons profile page.

Status
Not open for further replies.