• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sunday Morning Coffee

Days

Commentator
Did those people use the power generated there? Do we know one way or another?
My least favorite "holiday" of the year. But tell me the meaning of this anyway (in a nutshell) I can't listen to it right now.
No time or brain to post, but I come across this stuff and I tend to forget ... so I toss up a post to hold onto it. The idea with the ELF wave being produced by the pyramid - and it shoots straight up out the top - is that the ELF wave is going to bounce off the ionosphere; we know that, Tesla proved that, and the perfection of the pyramids is going to shoot that wave straight up, so when it bounces, it comes back straight down; this looks like a cone, where the convex curvature of the outer globe is going to tighten the wave back down to the surface, but then it will spread back out as it bounces back up; as long as you shoot the wave exactly straight up, the wave will be locked into that cone forever bouncing back and forth. That pulse happens at 7.83 hertz, so the wave will bounce back and forth from surface to ionosphere 7.83 times per second. So, when you go inside a pyramid, there's an ELF wave that is resonating between the surface and the ionosphere at 7.82 hertz... it is that resonation, that your DNA likes.

Everyone is thinking about this with our modern perspective, we think the pyramids were power plants, generating energy to run motors and pumps... but would if they were only built to produce generation of extra low frequency energy and would if their only purpose in construction was to achieve a perfect angle upward; shooting an ELF wave between the earth's surface and the ionosphere? All in order to capture that 7.83 hertz resonation.

... cuz, that's exactly what is happening, so maybe that was the whole purpose of the pyramid, not power generation for motors and pumps, but ELF wave generation to produce a healing frequency for our DNA. DNA is extremely reactive; DNA is the process of life; your DNA reacts to the environment and builds what is needed for each situation your body endures. An environment of 7.83 hertz is going to make all your DNA function better... so the body will heal itself; whatever the illness or injury, the DNA is going to tackle it better.

The video about the pleides meteor showers was tossed up because I had the idea that the planet of the crossing (Sumerian texts) was likely a comet that struck our earth 11,700 years ago; and this guy is saying the same thing, and if you look at the elliptical orbit of the showers, they are exactly the orbit described for the planet of the crossing. then it also follows, that this is likely what will provide wormwood (in the apocalypse). I kind of tossed this up fast, I didn't have time to look for where I was talking about it; BFD has become a big ol' playground for me... I tried to stay organized. pffffft.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
No time or brain to post, but I come across this stuff and I tend to forget ... so I toss up a post to hold onto it. The idea with the ELF wave being produced by the pyramid - and it shoots straight up out the top - is that the ELF wave is going to bounce off the ionosphere; we know that, Tesla proved that, and the perfection of the pyramids is going to shoot that wave straight up, so when it bounces, it comes back straight down; this looks like a cone, where the convex curvature of the outer globe is going to tighten the wave back down to the surface, but then it will spread back out as it bounces back up; as long as you shoot the wave exactly straight up, the wave will be locked into that cone forever bouncing back and forth. That pulse happens at 7.83 hertz, so the wave will bounce back and forth from surface to ionosphere 7.83 times per second. So, when you go inside a pyramid, there's an ELF wave that is resonating between the surface and the ionosphere at 7.82 hertz... it is that resonation, that your DNA likes.

Everyone is thinking about this with our modern perspective, we think the pyramids were power plants, generating energy to run motors and pumps... but would if they were only built to produce generation of extra low frequency energy and would if their only purpose in construction was to achieve a perfect angle upward; shooting an ELF wave between the earth's surface and the ionosphere? All in order to capture that 7.83 hertz resonation.

... cuz, that's exactly what is happening, so maybe that was the whole purpose of the pyramid, not power generation for motors and pumps, but ELF wave generation to produce a healing frequency for our DNA. DNA is extremely reactive; DNA is the process of life; your DNA reacts to the environment and builds what is needed for each situation your body endures. An environment of 7.83 hertz is going to make all your DNA function better... so the body will heal itself; whatever the illness or injury, the DNA is going to tackle it better.

The video about the pleides meteor showers was tossed up because I had the idea that the planet of the crossing (Sumerian texts) was likely a comet that struck our earth 11,700 years ago; and this guy is saying the same thing, and if you look at the elliptical orbit of the showers, they are exactly the orbit described for the planet of the crossing. then it also follows, that this is likely what will provide wormwood (in the apocalypse). I kind of tossed this up fast, I didn't have time to look for where I was talking about it; BFD has become a big ol' playground for me... I tried to stay organized. pffffft.
Okay, I'm going to give it a shot; try and explain how and why the ELF wave produces that 7.83 hz frequency. I got the 7.83 hz frequency from the beginning of that video (a few posts up - page 3) what is that? What the guy was saying is the natural tension set up between a globe inside a globe will produce the electromagnetic waves. In the earth's atmosphere that takes the form of lightening. All electromagnetic waves - regardless of frequency - travel at the speed of light. (the lone exception being that quadruple helix signal they discovered at the Bosnian pyramid, which, they say, travels from one side of the universe to the other instantly).

So, the physicist in the video honed his measurements and determined that there is a frequency of 7.83 hertz oscillating between the earth's surface and the ionosphere. Do I understand that? heck no. But I do know that the pyramids are shooting ELF waves straight up at the ionosphere. The ionosphere is 50 miles up, the electromagnetic wave is going to spread out into a pretty large cone. To get a good bounce off the ionosphere, you want the size of the wave to match the diameter of the cone in the range where you bounce back off the ionosphere. An extra low frequency like 30 hertz is going to give you a huge wave, miles across, and that should be just right. That also happens to be the frequency range we are measuring coming out of the pyramids and in those circles over in South Africa. Once you get a resonance set up between the earth and the ionosphere; you should be resonating at 7.83 hertz.

So these could be healing centers. In Egypt that would be both musically and electromagnetically. Now let's think back about the obelisks. Power plant substations? That was always hard to understand. How about tuning forks to pick up the 7.83 hertz resonation? that's easy. You could walk up and touch those obelisks and they would always be vibrating at 7.83 hertz from the pyramid ELF waves. Reach out, touch faith? Literally, reach out and touch 7.83hz!

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
Okay, I'm going to give it a shot; try and explain how and why the ELF wave produces that 7.83 hz frequency. I got the 7.83 hz frequency from the beginning of that video (a few posts up - page 3) what is that? What the guy was saying is the natural tension set up between a globe inside a globe will produce the electromagnetic waves. In the earth's atmosphere that takes the form of lightening. All electromagnetic waves - regardless of frequency - travel at the speed of light. (the lone exception being that quadruple helix signal they discovered at the Bosnian pyramid, which, they say, travels from one side of the universe to the other instantly).

So, the physicist in the video honed his measurements and determined that there is a frequncy of 7.83 hertz oscillating between the earth's surface and the ionosphere. Do I understand that? heck no. But I do know that the pyramids are shooting ELF waves straight up at the ionosphere. The ionosphere is 50 miles up, the electromagnetic wave is going to spread out into a pretty large cone. To get a good bounce off the ionosphere, you want the size of the wave to match the diameter of the cone in the range where you bounce back off the ionosphere. An extra low frequency like 30 hertz is going to give you a huge wave, miles across, and that should be just right. That also happens to be the frequency range we are measuring coming out of the pyramids and in those circles over in South Africa. Once you get a resonance set up between the earth and the ionosphere; you should be resonating at 7.83 hertz.

So these could be healing centers. In Egypt that would be both musically and electromagnetically. Now let's think back about the obelisks. Power plant substations? That was always hard to understand. How about tuning forks to pick up the 7.83 hertz resonation? that's easy. You could walk up and touch those obelisks and they would always be vibrating at 7.83 hertz from the pyramid ELF waves. Reach out, touch faith? Literally, reach out and touch 7.83hz!

I need to touch that today.
Bad pain.

Days

Commentator
I need to touch that today.
Bad pain.
Would if we stopped using microwaves for communication between our modems and laptops and used a 7.83 hertz frequency instead? You would need line of sight between the modem and laptop but in a home you have that. Instead of killing our bodies with microwaves we could be healing our bodies with 7.83 hz ELF waves.

prayin' for you.

Days

Commentator
Would if we stopped using microwaves for communication between our modems and laptops and used a 7.83 hertz frequency instead? You would need line of sight between the modem and laptop but in a home you have that. Instead of killing our bodies with microwaves we could be healing our bodies with 7.83 hz ELF waves.

prayin' for you.
Got my fresh pot of coffee, my first morning cup... anything is possible now...

I want to focus on the ten minute mark to 14 minute mark...

Now, please, drop the religious doctrines and look at the science... human DNA forms in water at 7.83 Hertz. Think about that. If that is true, and this is long settled science, this was proven in the labs, then what does it tell you? The video says it, but it happens so fast I didn't catch it until I watched it again this morning... the earth brings forth human life, so as long as the earth has been here, human life has been here.

This agrees with Genesis, the first man was made by the earth; all life was formed by the earth, and life keeps springing forth from the earth. Creation is the way we got here, all life is created, there is nothing so special about 7.83 hertz, it wouldn't matter what frequency the earth and ionosphere are resonating at, what matters is the spirit of life working with that resonance to bring forth life from the earth.

... and I need another cup of coffee

Days

Commentator
starting cup #3 ... pure pistachios and coffee, so far ... this could get ugly ...

Okay, so mankind pops up from the earth after all kinds of other life and he is created in the image and likeness of God. "Image and likeness" sounds like appearance, but that's not the meaning, remember these were just the words used to write down the old myth, what was the myth saying? The myth was handed down from the mists of time, so go with your instincts, get romantic, reach out with your feelings, what was so special about the human animal more so than the other animals? God placed his spirit in the human. All life came forth from God, the spirit of life moved upon the waters and brought forth life, but the very person of God breathed into this human animal and brought forth his own image and likeness; a child. Hence, we are the offspring of God.

So then, mankind was here, all along, and man was intelligent, and man lived in communities, eventually cities, civilization, and with civilization came technology... and with technology, man strip mined the planet, and when he did that, God was not pleased, and what did God do? Wiped out civilization, because it was civilization that brought forth the technology; technology was the evil, it wasn't morality, it wasn't good and evil in a religious sense, it was good and evil in a sense of care taking; we groomed the earth and we stripped the earth bare, we were good and evil care takers, and when technology became too powerful, we wasted the planet, that's what was evil. So mankind was business minded, his every thought was about making money, and that unleashed technology, so his every thought was about business and that's what brought forth the evil.

So God wipes out civilization with a flood and what was the first thing man does? He goes right back to building cities and building civiization. And God looked at that and God already knows where it leads, so God confounded man's language so they couldn't work together, so they left off building civilization went back to farming...

Days

Commentator
starting cup #3 ... pure pistachios and coffee, so far ... this could get ugly ...

Okay, so mankind pops up from the earth after all kinds of other life and he is created in the image and likeness of God. "Image and likeness" sounds like appearance, but that's not the meaning, remember these were just the words used to write down the old myth, what was the myth saying? The myth was handed down from the mists of time, so go with your instincts, get romantic, reach out with your feelings, what was so special about the human animal more so than the other animals? God placed his spirit in the human. All life came forth from God, the spirit of life moved upon the waters and brought forth life, but the very person of God breathed into this human animal and brought forth his own image and likeness; a child. Hence, we are the offspring of God.

So then, mankind was here, all along, and man was intelligent, and man lived in communities, eventually cities, civilization, and with civilization came technology... and with technology, man strip mined the planet, and when he did that, God was not pleased, and what did God do? Wiped out civilization, because it was civilization that brought forth the technology; technology was the evil, it wasn't morality, it wasn't good and evil in a religious sense, it was good and evil in a sense of care taking; we groomed the earth and we stripped the earth bare, we were good and evil care takers, and when technology became too powerful, we wasted the planet, that's what was evil. So mankind was business minded, his every thought was about making money, and that unleashed technology, so his every thought was about business and that's what brought forth the evil.

So God wipes out civilization with a flood and what was the first thing man does? He goes right back to building cities and building civiization. And God looked at that and God already knows where it leads, so God confounded man's language so they couldn't work together, so they left off building civilization went back to farming...
Let's think about pace of life; rhythm, resonance, frequency, vibration, nerves, electricity, sinews, spirit, reactions, run times, flowing rivers, God made man upright, but we sought out all kinds of inventions, we ran with technology, and the pace of life quickened. Our brains move at ultra low frequencies, but our technologies screams at ultra high frequencies. Civilization keeps marching forward. If we ran with the footmen (soldiers) and it wearied us, what will we do in the day of the horsemen (calvary)? And we are living in the days of the 4th horseman; it is a spirit, it is a pace of life.

that's 3 cups of coffee, that was pure evil, I ripped right through it, I can't believe 3 cups are gone into the drought and I'm still typing... gotta slow down before it all kills me, right? When the thoughts are moving in my head, it lights up the cranium, illuminates my lobes, I have a snake in the game "Slither" and it is multi-colored, and when I press the mouse button for speed, it gets blinding white, same thing happens to my mind when the wheels are turning, gives off steam, the brain heats up and gives off light... fires it up and burns the oil; that's the testimony, that's what the oil is for, it is for fire, Jesus cast fire onto the earth; faith is a fire that burns the oil; oil is the anointing, the inspiration, and faith is the fire that ignites it.

So we have civilization and all the evils it brings, and we have God in the midst of it, testifying to us, calling us out of the thick of it to return to his grace. Sounds strange, but he calls it his strange work. God purposed to do the work (Isaiah chapter 6) and then carried it out (Isaiah chapter 7) through this strange little nation built upon obedience to God's presence. And yet, even after 2 milleniums of testimony, did that strange little nation understand what God was doing with it? How about the church... after 2 milleniums of testimony does the church understand what God is doing with it?

You know what confounds me? Why did God wait so long to come up with this plan? Why didn't God do it millions of years ago? And maybe the answer is quite logical, maybe mankind had no interest in building cities or developing technology; maybe mankind was quite content to enjoy the fruits of God's providence for ages upon ages and then something changed, something was added, something like a snake in the garden...

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
Let's think about pace of life; rhythm, resonance, frequency, vibration, nerves, electricity, sinews, spirit, reactions, run times, flowing rivers, God made man upright, but we sought out all kinds of inventions, we ran with technology, and the pace of life quickened. Our brains move at ultra low frequencies, but our technologies screams at ultra high frequencies. Civilization keeps marching forward. If we ran with the footmen (soldiers) and it wearied us, what will we do in the day of the horsemen (calvary)? And we are living in the days of the 4th horseman; it is a spirit, it is a pace of life.

that's 3 cups of coffee, that was pure evil, I ripped right through it, I can't believe 3 cups are gone into the drought and I'm still typing... gotta slow down before it all kills me, right? When the thoughts are moving in my head, it lights up the cranium, illuminates my lobes, I have a snake in the game "Slither" and it is multi-colored, and when I press the mouse button for speed, it gets blinding white, same thing happens to my mind when the wheels are turning, gives off steam, the brain heats up and gives off light... fires it up and burns the oil; that's the testimony, that's what the oil is for, it is for fire, Jesus cast fire onto the earth; faith is a fire that burns the oil; oil is the anointing, the inspiration, and faith is the fire that ignites it.

So we have civilization and all the evils it brings, and we have God in the midst of it, testifying to us, calling us out of the thick of it to return to his grace. Sounds strange, but he calls it his strange work. God purposed to do the work (Isaiah chapter 6) and then carried it out (Isaiah chapter 7) through this strange little nation built upon obedience to God's presence. And yet, even after 2 milleniums of testimony, did that strange little nation understand what God was doing with it? How about the church... after 2 milleniums of testimony does the church understand what God is doing with it?

You know what confounds me? Why did God wait so long to come up with this plan? Why didn't God do it millions of years ago? And maybe the answer is quite logical, maybe mankind had no interest in building cities or developing technology; maybe mankind was quite content to enjoy the fruits of God's providence for ages upon ages and then something changed, something was added, something like a snake in the garden...
cavalry .... millennium .... I can spill ... ... want to pick back up on this thought:

There's a couple of questions in my mind... first off, how are these worlds built? Because they seem to just appear all at once. And they seem to appear at the same time as their sun forms... as if, something in the process of making a star forms planets... and all these stars have planets.

Next question in my mind is how long did this first creation rule the earth? To me, it is evident that man was created "very good" IOW, not evil, and I think this man might have lived in harmony with the planet a very long time. Perhaps hundreds of millions of years. And all through that time, man was content to live in harmony with nature, not destroy anything, not rip the earth up (no mining) not build cities or manufacture crap or grow cotton or pour concrete all over and under the land... maybe build simple stone foundations and top them with wood, live simple lives hunting and fishing and gathering fruits and nuts, no warring with neighbors, no land ownership, no class structure or any of the technology that comes from inventions. God made man upright, honest, and loving, and I think man might have lived a very good life for a very long time on this planet.

Then, maybe only a couple million years ago, maybe only a couple hundred thousand years ago, then God added evil to man's spirit. Maybe this was a totally different human being, and this human being might have destroyed the first creation.

Now, humans need to be saved from their selves. We are born in the spirit of good and evil, and it seems the evil rules. So now, we need to be saved... from our self. And what is this salvation? Is it just a return to the very good spirit that was in the first creation?

Man was created in the image and likeness of God. Does that include the nature of God? Because that's what the transformation in Christ is all about... we are slowly being transformed into the nature of Christ. Is that just a return to the nature of the first man? I wonder if those myriads of angels are simply all those good humans that lived simple, long, and loving lives on the earth for hundreds of millions of years?

Hell was created as a punishment for the angels that sinned; who were those angels? Maybe they were the sons of Adam; the human being created with good and evil.

I searched and searched for a creation of angels, and there doesn't seem to be one, IOW, when the sons of God all sang together at the creation of the earth; that was a description of the first men living on this earth, hundreds of millions of years ago... that's who I think the angels are. Quite possibly they lived in small numbers for a long, long time. Then the Adamic race came along and everything changed; these humans now multiplied and invented and built cities; and maybe the Adamic humans produced 33% of the angels in 1% of the time on earth? So, maybe those 1/3 of the angels following Satan are the sons of Adam? And that was just a snapshot in time, and that snapshot was taken in the year 2032.

my coffee is cold

Days

Commentator
cavalry .... millennium .... I can spill ... ... want to pick back up on this thought:

There's a couple of questions in my mind... first off, how are these worlds built? Because they seem to just appear all at once. And they seem to appear at the same time as their sun forms... as if, something in the process of making a star forms planets... and all these stars have planets.

Next question in my mind is how long did this first creation rule the earth? To me, it is evident that man was created "very good" IOW, not evil, and I think this man might have lived in harmony with the planet a very long time. Perhaps hundreds of millions of years. And all through that time, man was content to live in harmony with nature, not destroy anything, not rip the earth up (no mining) not build cities or manufacture crap or grow cotton or pour concrete all over and under the land... maybe build simple stone foundations and top them with wood, live simple lives hunting and fishing and gathering fruits and nuts, no warring with neighbors, no land ownership, no class structure or any of the technology that comes from inventions. God made man upright, honest, and loving, and I think man might have lived a very good life for a very long time on this planet.

Then, maybe only a couple million years ago, maybe only a couple hundred thousand years ago, then God added evil to man's spirit. Maybe this was a totally different human being, and this human being might have destroyed the first creation.

Now, humans need to be saved from their selves. We are born in the spirit of good and evil, and it seems the evil rules. So now, we need to be saved... from our self. And what is this salvation? Is it just a return to the very good spirit that was in the first creation?

Man was created in the image and likeness of God. Does that include the nature of God? Because that's what the transformation in Christ is all about... we are slowly being transformed into the nature of Christ. Is that just a return to the nature of the first man? I wonder if those myriads of angels are simply all those good humans that lived simple, long, and loving lives on the earth for hundreds of millions of years?

Hell was created as a punishment for the angels that sinned; who were those angels? Maybe they were the sons of Adam; the human being created with good and evil.

I searched and searched for a creation of angels, and there doesn't seem to be one, IOW, when the sons of God all sang together at the creation of the earth; that was a description of the first men living on this earth, hundreds of millions of years ago... that's who I think the angels are. Quite possibly they lived in small numbers for a long, long time. Then the Adamic race came along and everything changed; these humans now multiplied and invented and built cities; and maybe the Adamic humans produced 33% of the angels in 1% of the time on earth? So, maybe those 1/3 of the angels following Satan are the sons of Adam? And that was just a snapshot in time, and that snapshot was taken in the year 2032.

my coffee is cold
I rushed it, but this was the thought; remember the verse... "hell was prepared for the angels that sinned and left their first estate"? (something like that)
Well, here's my thought. After man dies, the spirit returns to God. So what is that? No body just a spirit... what is that? What are the angels? Aren't the angels simply the same thing? spirits? God breathed out the angels, God made man by breathing out the spirit into these bodies... same process? Jesus said when we die we become like the angels; no more marrying, cuz why? Cuz U R dead, no more body to marry with.
If you are looking at the men that have died, and calling them angels, because that's what they are, they are just spirits now, and if you are looking at them and see 2 groups, the first group from the men that were very good and never sinned... isn't that exactly how we think of the angels? And then there's the 2nd group, the sinners, the men that left man's first estate, first condition, those men were created sinless, but then fell, and became sinful, became an enemy to God, now that they are dead they are spirits... they are angels that sinned and left their first estate.
So, where does the Adamic race go when they die? They go to hell, hell was prepared for them. The sinful angels are trash and they are sent to the trash heap. to be burned. This isn't the lake of fire, this is hell, everyone goes to hell, we all go to hell, at least we did until Jesus came along and made a way for us to be redeemed and not get sent to hell. But now, when you stop and look at the big picture, I guess the numbers add up this way; 2/3 of the men that are dead are following Michael, while 1/3 of them are following Satan... could that just be a descriptor of their spirit while they lived on earth? And if all that is left - once they die - is their spirit... I think all these angels are just dead humans.

Last edited:

Days

Commentator
I rushed it, but this was the thought; remember the verse... "hell was prepared for the angels that sinned and left their first estate"? (something like that)
Well, here's my thought. After man dies, the spirit returns to God. So what is that? No body just a spirit... what is that? What are the angels? Aren't the angels simply the same thing? spirits? God breathed out the angels, God made man by breathing out the spirit into these bodies... same process? Jesus said when we die we become like the angels; no more marrying, cuz why? Cuz U R dead, no more body to marry with.
If you are looking at the men that have died, and calling them angels, because that's what they are, they are just spirits now, and if you are looking at them and see 2 groups, the first group from the men that were very good and never sinned... isn't that exactly how we think of the angels? And then there's the 2nd group, the sinners, the men that left man's first estate, first condition, those men were created sinless, but then fell, and became sinful, became an enemy to God, now that they are dead they are spirits... they are angels that sinned and left their first estate.
So, where does the Adamic race go when they die? They go to hell, hell was prepared for them. The sinful angels are trash and they are sent to the trash heap. to be burned. This isn't the lake of fire, this is hell, everyone goes to hell, we all go to hell, at least we did until Jesus came along and made a way for us to be redeemed and not get sent to hell. But now, when you stop and look at the big picture, I guess the numbers add up this way; 2/3 of the men that are dead are following Michael, while 1/3 of them are following Satan... could that just be a descriptor of their spirit while they lived on earth? And if all that is left - once they die - is their spirit... I think all these angels are just dead humans.
So now, I wonder about the whole program, whether God knew what he was doing, when he introduced the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil... did God know everything that was going to happen, or was it more of an experiment? And maybe it was an experiment that went south, maybe God never expected for this Adamic man to up and kill off the very good man. And I think this has to do with the giants, I think those giants go back a long way and were systematically eliminating the first man, then building up technology, and using it to strip mine the earth... doing everything God was not happy with, so it repented God that he had introduced the Adamic man, like a kind of failed experiment. Maybe God was hoping that the Adamic man would handle the evil side, instead the evil took control of the man... so what did we get from that? The law, religion, discipline, slavery, chains, regulation, government, control, and still it wasn't enough to contain the evil that is in man.

Finally, we get this "new thing" a 2nd breath from the holy spirit, a new and living way to follow God, this faith that jesus unleashed. It isn't religion, it isn't the old stuff, it isn't the common (worldwide) faith... somehow we are receiving resurrection from death, before we get there. And I wonder whether this was the plan all along, or did God finally stumble upon a solution for a failed experiment that messed up the whole planet... for ten thousand generations.

Jen

Senator
So now, I wonder about the whole program, whether God knew what he was doing, when he introduced the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil... did God know everything that was going to happen, or was it more of an experiment? And maybe it was an experiment that went south, maybe God never expected for this Adamic man to up and kill off the very good man. And I think this has to do with the giants, I think those giants go back a long way and were systematically eliminating the first man, then building up technology, and using it to strip mine the earth... doing everything God was not happy with, so it repented God that he had introduced the Adamic man, like a kind of failed experiment. Maybe God was hoping that the Adamic man would handle the evil side, instead the evil took control of the man... so what did we get from that? The law, religion, discipline, slavery, chains, regulation, government, control, and still it wasn't enough to contain the evil that is in man.

Finally, we get this "new thing" a 2nd breath from the holy spirit, a new and living way to follow God, this faith that jesus unleashed. It isn't religion, it isn't the old stuff, it isn't the common (worldwide) faith... somehow we are receiving resurrection from death, before we get there. And I wonder whether this was the plan all along, or did God finally stumble upon a solution for a failed experiment that messed up the whole planet... for ten thousand generations.
It is still messing up the planet. Even those who give their entire trust to Jesus are flawed by it.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler

God admits to the failed experiment and does a reset: the flood. The path then from Noah to Abraham is direct and short (if you look at the lifespans of the generations, I believe that Noah is still alive when Abraham is born, and Shem alive when Abraham found God). From Abraham to Moses -- and thus to law, discipline, regulation -- is a direct line. So for Moses and then Jesus and all they brought to have been the plan at creation wouldn't make sense and seems to not be what the Biblical narrative is saying.

The attempt that began with Adam failed. The reset that began with Noah failed. So, Jesus becomes the next attempt. That's what you're suggesting, right? Okay, but 1-doesn't that contradict John? And 2-Isn't it hard to believe that the "faith that Jesus unleashed" hasn't also failed? And 3-What's the scope of God's omniscience?

Jen

Senator
God admits to the failed experiment and does a reset: the flood. The path then from Noah to Abraham is direct and short (if you look at the lifespans of the generations, I believe that Noah is still alive when Abraham is born, and Shem alive when Abraham found God). From Abraham to Moses -- and thus to law, discipline, regulation -- is a direct line. So for Moses and then Jesus and all they brought to have been the plan at creation wouldn't make sense and seems to not be what the Biblical narrative is saying.

The attempt that began with Adam failed. The reset that began with Noah failed. So, Jesus becomes the next attempt. That's what you're suggesting, right? Okay, but 1-doesn't that contradict John? And 2-Isn't it hard to believe that the "faith that Jesus unleashed" hasn't also failed? And 3-What's the scope of God's omniscience?
If everything has failed...........if all of God's experiments have failed so far..........where does that leave us? Is there any hope at all?

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
If everything has failed...........if all of God's experiments have failed so far..........where does that leave us? Is there any hope at all?
Well, first, we're just limited human beings speculating about The Creator's unfathomable plans.
Also, it certainly could be that the latest experiment has yet to run its course. People like us look at the world and can easily conclude that humanity has failed. Yet, humanity is still here so our journey in this universe can't be finished yet.
And, ultimately, I have to believe that, yes, there's hope for us still. Will all the ugliness and evil around us, there's still beauty and compassion and courage and sacrifice and love. And there's still God.

Jen

Senator
Well, first, we're just limited human beings speculating about The Creator's unfathomable plans.
Also, it certainly could be that the latest experiment has yet to run its course. People like us look at the world and can easily conclude that humanity has failed. Yet, humanity is still here so our journey in this universe can't be finished yet.
And, ultimately, I have to believe that, yes, there's hope for us still. Will all the ugliness and evil around us, there's still beauty and compassion and courage and sacrifice and love. And there's still God.
God has found us............. but it isn't easy to know if we've found Him. I keep trying but I'm never sure if it's Him speaking to me or my mind speaking to itself.

I think we are spirits here with frail vehicles (our bodies), hindered by time constraints........ having great and varied challenges. I can't even begin to wrap my mind around the why of it, but I do hope my spirit remembers how I dealt with the challenge after it's all over with.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
God has found us............. but it isn't easy to know if we've found Him. I keep trying but I'm never sure if it's Him speaking to me or my mind speaking to itself.
It's never possible to be sure, Jen. That's just the nature of it. People who are "sure" that God has spoken to them are the people of whom I'd believe it least. I've felt God speaking to me, I've believed that God has involved Himself in my life, but to claim to be completely certain is to lie to oneself. What would faith matter otherwise? Most of the time, God speaks and we ignore Him. That's been my unfortunate experience anyway. Faith is a journey, not a destination. That you're trying is enough. Seeking a relationship is the relationship.

Merry Christmas, Jen.

Jen

Senator
It's never possible to be sure, Jen. That's just the nature of it. People who are "sure" that God has spoken to them are the people of whom I'd believe it least. I've felt God speaking to me, I've believed that God has involved Himself in my life, but to claim to be completely certain is to lie to oneself. What would faith matter otherwise? Most of the time, God speaks and we ignore Him. That's been my unfortunate experience anyway. Faith is a journey, not a destination. That you're trying is enough. Seeking a relationship is the relationship.

Merry Christmas, Jen.
Merry Christmas, Emily , and thanks. You speak the sense that I needed to read.

Days

Commentator

I'm not a great linguist by any stretch of the imagination, but they have a word for the context and perspective of a narrative, can't think of it, but this is what I'm thinking about, when I read Genesis, I wonder how much of it was the way they thought, the way they spoke, not so much history as the popular way of looking at history... in those days. You took your gods into battle, that's what the Roman standard represented, it was still the Romans taking their gods into battle, go back to the time when Genesis was penned - by moses' scribes - it wasn't your generals that won the battle, it was your god that was stronger than their god. So we have this verse, that jehovah was not able to win a certain battle because the other army had iron chariots. So much for omnipotence.

I'm wondering the same kind of thing about the text treatment of Noah, did God really repent of creating mankind, like the text says (I agree) or was that just their way of thinking? IOW, everything that happened was because of God, if there was a storm, God was angry, if there was a global flood that nearly wiped out mankind, God did it, because he repented of having created man... are the scribes just telling the story, or did God inspire them to write that because God truly was experimenting and he screwed up and was sorry he ever created Adam in the first place? The text reads that way, but was that just the way the scribes told the story? Were the iron chariots really too strong for God?

There is no scope to omniscience, if someone is omniscient they are all-knowing, it is a total state of knowing, any limitation and you no longer have omniscience. But was that just the way the New Testament apostles tried to describe the way God sees into everything? Or did God really know he was going to screw up with Adam and went through with it anyway and did it really make him sorry nonetheless?

Like you say, the Biblical narrative approaches the subject with a lot of reverence for the Almighty, at the same time, it seems conflicted at the things God is doing. There is this prophecy in Isaiah that is being fulfilled - I think - by us, in this thread. It says God will bring to pass his strange work. So that's definitely my writings (heh). But again, did God show the work to isaiah in a vision and it left Isaiah scratching his head? Or was God speaking through the prophet and telling us he intends to do a strange work... knowing it would seem strange in our eyes? Unraveling what is happening in the Biblical narrative is not easy, and the very nature of prophecy is transcendent, it takes on meaning where ever it is applied... the holy spirit works with the words to do the work at hand, so we are found in this time, handling the word of God, and doing a strange work with it.

All through the Age, the work of the ministry was for the healing of the body, the members of Christ. But now, at the end of the Age, we are building the manchild, who is to lead the nations, and their fruit is for the healing of the nations. That means government. This is not the same as healing an individual, good government heals the nations, this is what the last days of this Age is building... it is a strange work for the body of Christ, up til now, the fruit of the spirit was the nature of Christ dwelling within us, it had nothing to do with human government; but now, for the next dozen years, we enter another experiment and perform this strange work. God has a track record of going out beyond our wildest expectations, and it really forces us to examine our faith, to make sure we are truly following the holy spirit.

Zion: to God it is built up with the precious vessels of gold, to the world it is just more clay pots. Depends on your vision, man sees what man sees, God sees what God sees.

Emily

NSDAP Kanzler
I'm wondering the same kind of thing about the text treatment of Noah, did God really repent of creating mankind, like the text says (I agree) or was that just their way of thinking? IOW, everything that happened was because of God, if there was a storm, God was angry, if there was a global flood that nearly wiped out mankind, God did it, because he repented of having created man... are the scribes just telling the story, or did God inspire them to write that because God truly was experimenting and he screwed up and was sorry he ever created Adam in the first place? The text reads that way, but was that just the way the scribes told the story? Were the iron chariots really too strong for God?
The way Scripture speaks isn't really to tell us what happened or even why it happened but to teach us lessons. The flood happened; people sought a rationale. Of course the ancients saw it as the work of the gods or, for the ancient Israelites, of God. That's a given because that's how they viewed everything. The Biblical account, uniquely among all the extant accounts, holds humankind responsible. Did God really repent of creating mankind? Who can know? What matters is why the story was taught to us that way. It's most basic lesson to us is that what went wrong with the world was because of humanity's immorality. God acted in response to our actions. God inspired the scribes to write the story they way they wrote the story to teach us that God cares how we act and responds to the morality or immorality of how we act.

There is no scope to omniscience, if someone is omniscient they are all-knowing, it is a total state of knowing, any limitation and you no longer have omniscience. But was that just the way the New Testament apostles tried to describe the way God sees into everything? Or did God really know he was going to screw up with Adam and went through with it anyway and did it really make him sorry nonetheless?
Omniscience is limitless unless the omniscient being chooses to limit His omniscience. It's the long-standing conflict between God's omniscience and omnipotence vs humanity's free will. If God allows us the freedom to make our own moral choices then he must perforce limit the exercise of His own knowledge and power. Omniscience: The Tree of Knowledge. God put it in our world. Omnipotence: The serpent. God put it in our world.

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
I'm not a great linguist by any stretch of the imagination, but they have a word for the context and perspective of a narrative, can't think of it, but this is what I'm thinking about, when I read Genesis, I wonder how much of it was the way they thought, the way they spoke, not so much history as the popular way of looking at history... in those days. You took your gods into battle, that's what the Roman standard represented, it was still the Romans taking their gods into battle, go back to the time when Genesis was penned - by moses' scribes - it wasn't your generals that won the battle, it was your god that was stronger than their god. So we have this verse, that jehovah was not able to win a certain battle because the other army had iron chariots. So much for omnipotence.

Like you say, the Biblical narrative approaches the subject with a lot of reverence for the Almighty, at the same time, it seems conflicted at the things God is doing. There is this prophecy in Isaiah that is being fulfilled - I think - by us, in this thread. It says God will bring to pass his strange work. So that's definitely my writings (heh). But again, did God show the work to isaiah in a vision and it left Isaiah scratching his head? Or was God speaking through the prophet and telling us he intends to do a strange work... knowing it would seem strange in our eyes? Unraveling what is happening in the Biblical narrative is not easy, and the very nature of prophecy is transcendent, it takes on meaning where ever it is applied... the holy spirit works with the words to do the work at hand, so we are found in this time, handling the word of God, and doing a strange work with it.

All through the Age, the work of the ministry was for the healing of the body, the members of Christ. But now, at the end of the Age, we are building the manchild, who is to lead the nations, and their fruit is for the healing of the nations. That means government. This is not the same as healing an individual, good government heals the nations, this is what the last days of this Age is building... it is a strange work for the body of Christ, up til now, the fruit of the spirit was the nature of Christ dwelling within us, it had nothing to do with human government; but now, for the next dozen years, we enter another experiment and perform this strange work. God has a track record of going out beyond our wildest expectations, and it really forces us to examine our faith, to make sure we are truly following the holy spirit.

Zion: to God it is built up with the precious vessels of gold, to the world it is just more clay pots. Depends on your vision, man sees what man sees, God sees what God sees.
Some people believe that God dictated the Bible word for word to Moses and the others who wrote it. Others believe that God was the inspiration for the writing, but it was written in the words and with the understanding of the writer.

Using my own experience, I believe God inspires my writing sometimes, but he allows the words to be mine, to come from my own life experience. So my belief in the Bible is that God did the same with Moses and the other writers. They wrote within their own understanding and experience.

My thoughts are that God wanted to create beings that would love him by their own choice, not because they were created to love him (like the angels were). God created Lucifer knowing Lucifer would betray Him. God created man knowing man would discover that good and evil both existed.... thus giving man a choice of what and whom to serve.

God knows how it will all turn out, thus, He knows which of us will end up with him and which of us won't. I can't quite wrap my mind around it but I think this earth experience/ experiment has already finished, but since time is an illusion, we are still playing it out as if it's still in process.

The Bible tells the story of creation from beginning to end. The Bible is being played out right before our eyes, but most of us fail to see that..........or.........with our limited understanding, can't see it.