• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Super Bowl 50

Predict the winner of Super Bowl 50...

• Carolina Panthers

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Denver Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Alan

Council Member
Hi! Any predictions on this weekend's Super Bowl game outcome?

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/50

Who are you rooting for?, Carolina or Denver? Anyone just tune in for the commercials?

My prediction is Carolina wins, especially if Peyton Manning gets off to a slow start. May the best team win.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Hi! Any predictions on this weekend's Super Bowl game outcome?

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/50

Who are you rooting for?, Carolina or Denver? Anyone just tune in for the commercials?

My prediction is Carolina wins, especially if Peyton Manning gets off to a slow start. May the best team win.
I root for Denver, huge Peyton Manning guy.

My head tells me Carolina is just having a magical season and is a "team of destiny", much like when the Colts lost to the Saints in the super bowl.

Every time Carolina has had to answer the bell, they have, and then some. Nobody has found a blueprint to stop Cam Newton this year.

Meanwhile, Denver's D is overrated supremely, as they don't often get people off of the field. Denver's offensive line is weak, their running game is performing well below average, and their coach is stubbornly dedicated to a flawed system. Manning will have to throw 2 or 3 TD's to win this one, and while he did that against New England, it doesn't seem as doable of a task for Manning these days due to injuries.

I'm rooting for Denver, but my sports analysis says the writing is on the wall for a Carolina victory by 10 points.

Alan

Council Member
Be careful, Friscus, one of the television stations will nab you to conduct pre-game, post-game analysis. Have to agree with all of what you said. The heart says let the aging wonder Peyton exit the game a champion on top, but the mind counters with Carolina's prowess isn't a figment of imagination.