• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Support the DREAMERS

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I support any kid...starving or whatever. Kids are kids.
Your post prove that's a lie............you're hate for republicans goes for their kids as well and it's easily seen in your post.

Hell, some of your post have blasted their kids just as you blasted the parents..

You may fool libs, you don't fool anyone else......

Days

Commentator
if 10million illegals were deported that would open up 10million jogs for citizens and if they didn't want to take the jobs cut their damn freebies off..........
Is that how it works?

Let's see if I understand that. An illegal nanny working for some rich home is deported, and they will replace her with some poor black lady from the hood?

right.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Is that how it works?

Let's see if I understand that. An illegal nanny working for some rich home is deported, and they will replace her with some poor black lady from the hood?

right.
if poor black lady wants a job........yep

illegal wouldn't be working there if Americans would do the job

cut their damn food stamps off and if they want to eat they must work

right

EatTheRich

President
Then they NOT doing the best they can..............one of the parents shouldn't be home playing games on PC, they should be working and they damn sure shouldn't be trying to make more babies.

Problem is there is a major shortage of what is known as 'Parents' today there are breeders and baby daddies with 6 different baby mamas and baby mamas with 6 kids from 6 different baby daddies,,,,,those are not 'Parents' they breeders for government checks and damn the babies!

Got a low life dope head niece that damn sorry...........we got the kids out of that shit.
The premise that no one works hard and lives in poverty is false.

EatTheRich

President

right
So you actually want to take food away from the child you used as a bludgeon in your top post.

And cutting off food stamps doesn't impel people to work ... it impels them to work for lower wages.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So you actually want to take food away from the child you used as a bludgeon in your top post.

And cutting off food stamps doesn't impel people to work ... it impels them to work for lower wages.
You think the poor black lady has kids

how racist of you

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The premise that no one works hard and lives in poverty is false.
So how do immigrants arrive here all but broke illegal and in say 7 years time own majority of 7/11's or all the Mexican grocery stores, Taco trucks homes/new automobiles......are you admitting you're not as smart as them or will not work as hard?

You claim you had to save up for a pair of $80 shoes and they about time with wife and four + kids! (all had on nice shoes) how is that possible?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

LMFAO

read that last sentence............

BobbyT

Governor
Then they NOT doing the best they can..............one of the parents shouldn't be home playing games on PC, they should be working and they damn sure shouldn't be trying to make more babies.

Problem is there is a major shortage of what is known as 'Parents' today there are breeders and baby daddies with 6 different baby mamas and baby mamas with 6 kids from 6 different baby daddies,,,,,those are not 'Parents' they breeders for government checks and damn the babies!

Got a low life dope head niece that damn sorry...........we got the kids out of that shit.
And if the parents aren't doing the best they can? Should the United States then, as you say "damn the babies" too? Is that what it means to be pro-life in your imagination?

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Your post prove that's a lie............you're hate for republicans goes for their kids as well and it's easily seen in your post.

Hell, some of your post have blasted their kids just as you blasted the parents..

You may fool libs, you don't fool anyone else......
If you don't have a link for those remarks about the "KIDS" (and I'm not talking about adult kids...they don't count..(like Chelsea Clinton now or Trumpie's little darling) where I've slimed them...go for it.

Days

Commentator

right
whether they want the work, is one matter, whether they can perform the work, is another matter altogether.

EatTheRich

President
So how do immigrants arrive here all but broke illegal and in say 7 years time own majority of 7/11's or all the Mexican grocery stores, Taco trucks homes/new automobiles......are you admitting you're not as smart as them or will not work as hard?

You claim you had to save up for a pair of $80 shoes and they about time with wife and four + kids! (all had on nice shoes) how is that possible?
Most immigrants are poorer than I am, especially "illegals." Yeah, I'd be better off if I worked harder, but many work harder than I do and are worse off.