• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Suppose a serial killer/rapist/torturer wanted to make a bet with you?

Renee

Governor
There are times women have 'said' they were raped. A good friend of my son's went to prison for 10 yrs for it. I know, it wasn't true. This is when a court should get involved.
I would bet it is true.... One of the hardest crimes to convict is rape, and that is why so few rapists go to prison. How do you know it isn't true? If he was sent away for 10 years, they had damn good proof... of course no rapist admits it

Renee

Governor
Hi CJ, there are just too many variables to make a broad rule for all women, but if we could narrow down the variables, maybe there are some cases that might be solved by the law, but for the most part, the courts should not be brought into it, because that is a sorry way for any child to start his or her life.

No respect for the woman...she should breed against her will.

Caroljo

Senator
I would bet it is true.... One of the hardest crimes to convict is rape, and that is why so few rapists go to prison. How do you know it isn't true? If he was sent away for 10 years, they had damn good proof... of course no rapist admits it
Because he was with my son at the time. But he couldn't prove it, and nobody is going to believe ONE witness.

Renee

Governor
Because he was with my son at the time. But he couldn't prove it, and nobody is going to believe ONE witness.
In rape cases? I will guess your son is covering for his friend. They would never send a rapist to jail for ten years without damn good proof. Obviously your son was not a credible witness, even though you believe him. I used to accompany rape victims to court and rape is the hardest crime to prove...that is why so many rapists get off.

Renee

Governor
It's a child. There are people that think we should be able to abort a child right up until it's born. How do you feel about that?
Nobody supports a viable fetus and a healthy mother....it doesn't happen., if it does it is illegal. My friend had that horrible decision , she aborted a viable fetus that had its brain Outside his skull.

Caroljo

Senator
As I said, no respect for women ....I read quite well and you put a fetus over a woman's choice. Maybe YOU SHOULD read what you say.
Yes I did....I put that CHILD ahead of anything else. If there is no medical reason, the woman wasn't raped by a stranger or a relative, there is NO excuse. Some women don't deserve respect. I get tired of just because she's a woman that every must respect all her wishes. Bullshit.

Caroljo

Senator
In rape cases? I will guess your son is covering for his friend. They would never send a rapist to jail for ten years without damn good proof. Obviously your son was not a credible witness, even though you believe him. I used to accompany rape victims to court and rape is the hardest crime to prove...that is why so many rapists get off.
Just shows how wrong and what a nasty person you are. The woman is NEVER wrong. You need help.

gigi

Mayor
Nobody supports a viable fetus and a healthy mother....it doesn't happen., if it does it is illegal. My friend had that horrible decision , she aborted a viable fetus that had its brain Outside his skull.

That's not true. A woman can have an abortion right up to the day the baby is born.

gigi

Mayor
As I said, no respect for women ....I read quite well and you put a fetus over a woman's choice. Maybe YOU SHOULD read what you say.

Yes, just like hopefully someone would put YOUR LIFE over someone elses choice to kill you.

Renee

Governor
That's not true. A woman can have an abortion right up to the day the baby is born.
In most places it is illegal.....why focus on the extremes and try it make sound common. Show me your stats from a non anti choice site.

Bull fu'ckin' shit ...........................

:p

Caroljo

Senator
In most places it is illegal.....why focus on the extremes and try it make sound common. Show me your stats from a non anti choice site.
Anything other than a rape or medical problems is the EXTREME. There is no other reason for an abortion. Make all the excuses you want, give me all the sob stories, they aren't going to work. There is no other reason to kill a child.

Renee

Governor
Anything other than a rape or medical problems is the EXTREME. There is no other reason for an abortion. Make all the excuses you want, give me all the sob stories, they aren't going to work. There is no other reason to kill a child.

Why is rape ok? It's a child isn't it? Would you kill the toddler of a rapist? So you want to decide who can get an abortion and who can't. You want to decide the excuses, you wan to say when it is ok to kill a "child". Why not call it a toddler, you can get more emotional responses!

Caroljo

Senator
Why is rape ok? It's a child isn't it? Would you kill the toddler of a rapist? So you want to decide who can get an abortion and who can't. You want to decide the excuses, you wan to say when it is ok to kill a "child". Why not call it a toddler, you can get more emotional responses!
I'd rather there were no abortions AT ALL. But I'm giving the woman, or girl, some leeway. What's the matter? The word CHILD bothers you some how? You don't care, why are you getting so crazy about it? I wonder what today would be like if you mother had decided to abort you.

Renee

Governor
I'd rather there were no abortions AT ALL. But I'm giving the woman, or girl, some leeway. What's the matter? The word CHILD bothers you some how? You don't care, why are you getting so crazy about it? I wonder what today would be like if you mother had decided to abort you.
Lol...you miss the point again. You keep calling a fetus a child. (I don't ) A child is a living breathing independent being born to a mother. Since YOU call it a child why would you give a woman leeway? Would you kill the child of a rapist? Either it's a child or it isn't and if you are justifying this then IN your words you want TO murder a child. You want the power to decide who should live and who should die since you think a fetus is a child.
If my mother had an abortion , today would be no different than if your mother has one. I am sure you have a point you are trying to make.