• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Susan Rice O Baloney and the Truth - Apparently they've never met?

MrMike

Bless you all
Kinda makes me wonder if Obama gets boned by her with her strap-on in the bathroom of the Oval Orfice?

All that aside...this lady (using term loosely) goes out and bald face lies? about Benghazi then goes out again and bald face lies? about Bergdahl.

It leaves one to question:

Is she just utterly incompetent and the administration sets her up for this?
or...
Is she just a liar? (an active willing accomplice in the admin lies?)

If she's asked to go out for the administration on their next scandal (which surely will come) will Susan go for the trifecta of lies/incompetence for the Yobama admin again? If she does...she's a complete idiot stooge.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Kinda makes me wonder if Obama gets boned by her with her strap-on in the bathroom of the Oval Orfice?

All that aside...this lady (using term loosely) goes out and bald face lies? about Benghazi then goes out again and bald face lies? about Bergdahl.

It leaves one to question:

Is she just utterly incompetent and the administration sets her up for this?
or...
Is she just a liar? (an active willing accomplice in the admin lies?)

If she's asked to go out for the administration on their next scandal (which surely will come) will Susan go for the trifecta of lies/incompetence for the Yobama admin again? If she does...she's a complete idiot stooge.
Rice was given faulty intelligence by the Intelligence Community, so it's the one who lied on Benghazi. She simply repeated the lie which is still pretty grim, but it happens all the time. Even to some people on this thread.

I don't know why she'd say Bergdahl served with honor and distinction unless she knows something we don't know.

Jen

Senator
Rice was given faulty intelligence from the Intelligence Community, so it's the one who lied on Bebghazi. She simply repeated the lie which is still pretty grim, but it happens all the time. Even to some people on this thread.

I don't know why she'd say Bergdahl served with honor and distinction unless she knows something we don't know.
How many times must she be fed bull poop before she checks it out before presenting it as truth to the whole country.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
How many times must she be fed bull poop before she checks it out before presenting it as truth to the whole country.

What about you, Jen?

I think you are horribly misinformed, yet I don't consider you a liar.

Jen

Senator
What about you, Jen?

I think you are horribly misinformed, yet I don't consider you a liar.
What does a spokesperson sent out by the WH to inform the people of the United States about something very important have to do with me? How can that possibly be considered a comparison?

It's not.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
What does a spokesperson sent out by the WH to inform the people of the United States about something very important have to do with me? How can that possibly be considered a comparison?
She was fed false information, repeated it, and is called a liar.

You are fed false information, repeat it, and get called a liar (though not by me).

It's not.
I am comparing Rice's situation to yours. How you can't consider my comparison a comparison escapes me; however, it's still a comparison.

Jen

Senator

You are fed false information, repeat it, and get called a liar (though not by me).

I am comparing Rice's situation to yours. How you can't consider my comparison a comparison escapes me; however, it's still a comparison.
If you don't see the difference then I can't help you.
You've been obtuse before. It must come naturally.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
If you don't see the difference then I can't help you.
You've been obtuse before. It must come naturally.
If you want to contrast the differences between yourself and Rice, be my guest.

Nonetheless, there will be some inescapable similarities between the two of you starting with the fact that you're both human and ending with you both being called liars when you probably shouldn't be.

Jen

Senator
If you want to contrast the differences between yourself and Rice, be my guest.

Nonetheless, there will be some inescapable similarities between the two of you starting with the fact that you're both human and ending with you both being called liars when you probably shouldn't be.
And right in the middle you have that SHE was speaking to the country and had a strong obligation not to utter words unless she knew they were true. Her words, if they are false, reflect badly on President Obama.

I am posting words here to some 30 people and if I make an error I can just retract it. My words, if they are wrong, reflect on nobody but me.

With that being there.................. there is no comparison. Your premise is invalid.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Rice was given faulty intelligence by the Intelligence Community, so it's the one who lied on Benghazi. She simply repeated the lie which is still pretty grim, but it happens all the time. Even to some people on this thread.
Forgive me, but the same people trumpeting this line seem to not be consistant along political lines.. They'd have to give the same benefit of the doubt to GWB and Iraq. One could say he was simply a victim of "faulty intelligence", was he not? Just like Obama, he trusted people, and they let him down. Darn it!

Jen

Senator
Forgive me, but the same people trumpeting this line seem to not be consistant along political lines.. They'd have to give the same benefit of the doubt to GWB and Iraq. One could say he was simply a victim of "faulty intelligence", was he not? Just like Obama, he trusted people, and they let him down. Darn it!
It's one thing when President Bush was given bad information and he acted on it (as did Hillary - with a vote, Colin Powel - with a speech)................ and quite another when Susan Rice trumpeted her lies to the public. At least according to lefties it is.

Never mind that anyone paying attention knew Rice was lying as she was saying it and she should have known it too, but either she didn't know or she chose to lie.

The information Bush had was not known to be false (even by Democrats) for a long time. It was the best information they had at the time.

Duplicity.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
And right in the middle you have that SHE was speaking to the country and had a strong obligation not to utter words unless she knew they were true. Her words, if they are false, reflect badly on President Obama.

I am posting words here to some 30 people and if I make an error I can just retract it. My words, if they are wrong, reflect on nobody but me.

With that being there.................. there is no comparison. Your premise is invalid.
Let me take a look:

That works.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Perhaps you can provide an example since I don't quite understand what you are saying.

Forgive me, but I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Mr. Friscus

Governor
Perhaps you can provide an example since I don't quite understand what you are saying.

Forgive me, but I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.
I'm saying Democrats always seem to blame former Prez Bush personally for everything that occurred in Iraq, Katrina, etc.

Meanwhile, if something goes wrong in the Obama Administration, it was someone under him who failed Obama.

Of course, such double standards don't surprise me, as we're in the age of party over country ever since the wall came down in 1989.

I'm simply just pointing out an obvious example.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
I'm saying Democrats always seem to blame former Prez Bush personally for everything that occurred in Iraq, Katrina, etc.

Meanwhile, if something goes wrong in the Obama Administration, it was someone under him who failed Obama.

Of course, such double standards don't surprise me, as we're in the age of party over country ever since the wall came down in 1989.

I'm simply just pointing out an obvious example.
Well, Bush and his cabal did lie us into Iraq, and his and his cabal's response to Katrina did leave a lot to be desired.

Perhaps you can come up with a better example.

gigi

Mayor
Well, Bush and his cabal did lie us into Iraq, and his and his cabal's response to Katrina did leave a lot to be desired.

Bush was fed faulty information on Iraq, remember?

As for Rice, what about when Obama defended her and pretty much said "hands off" to people who were criticizing her for the "faulty" information on Benghazi? Or was Obama fed faulty information, too? After all, he's only the President. Why should he have concise, up to the minute facts?

Bush got on TV and said the information he'd gotten on Iraq was incorrect. Haven't seen Rice or Obama do the same about the whole Benghazi/offensive video" fiasco.

As for Jen, when she or me or you or anyone here has incorrect information, we argue it out or we don't. But the state of the world doesn't hinge on information we post here. Not Jen or any of us are counted on to get the facts, check the facts, and then make decisions about how to proceed on a world stage rife with tense and important moments. Rice and Obama ARE the folks we give that responsibility to.

We're having conversations to pass the time of day here. THEY are making the world aware of "facts" and making decisions that affect the world accordingly. So no, there is no comparison.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
Bush was fed faulty information on Iraq, remember
Bush and his cabal cherry picked intelligence information to make their case for war in Iraq, so they weren't fed faulty information; they were actively seeking it.

Not so for Rice.

Mr. Friscus

Governor

See that's the thing, a GOP'er could easily say what so many Democrats say about Obama.

Bush/Obama didn't lie, they didn't know!
Bush/Obama didn't lie, they were given bad intelligence!

The difference between what you said about Bush and what Dems' say about Obama? One is under an assumption of a good, pure president, the other of an evil, manipulative president.

Once you get past that, you realize it's a severe case of double standards.

BitterPill

The Shoe Cometh
Supporting Member
See that's the thing, a GOP'er could easily say what so many Democrats say about Obama.

Bush/Obama didn't lie, they didn't know!
Bush/Obama didn't lie, they were given bad intelligence!

The difference between what you said about Bush and what Dems' say about Obama? One is under an assumption of a good, pure president, the other of an evil, manipulative president.

Once you get past that, you realize it's a severe case of double standards.
The hell.

The CIA sent Joe Wilson into investigate the false claims about yellow cake uranium--remember that?

That led to his wife being outed.