• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

SW48 national tour!

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I have owned PJ for the last couple of years after I stumbled upon the site and found it to have great content (when you learn to weed through the bickering). Then it came up for sale and I bought it.

I really like the site and the people and I wanted to announce that because I travel for business a lot between April 1st and October 1st, I wanted to reach out and see if anyone wanted to meet for a meal at some point to discuss the site or politics or whatever.

I will be in:
April - Las Vegas, Houston, Orlando, Indianapolis
May - Columbus OH, Dallas, Chattanooga
June - Chicago, and either Seattle or Minneapolis
July - Maryville TN, Cincinnati
August - Michigan, Orlando
September - Orlando and Oklahoma City

If someone wanted to meet you would not have to even provide your name or any personal information.

Just wanted to throw the offer out there to all the great posters that make PJ the place for political and worldly discussions!!!

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
You get around, don't you? Do you like all that traveling or does it wear on you?
Early in the year it is usually flights. Middle of the year is more driving and end of year is flights again so right when I'm sick of flying it changes to driving. And right when I'm sick of driving it changes to flying again...lol Then I'm ready for a break which comes October to April.

Jen

Senator
I have owned PJ for the last couple of years after I stumbled upon the site and found it to have great content (when you learn to weed through the bickering). Then it came up for sale and I bought it.

I really like the site and the people and I wanted to announce that because I travel for business a lot between April 1st and October 1st, I wanted to reach out and see if anyone wanted to meet for a meal at some point to discuss the site or politics or whatever.

I will be in:

If someone wanted to meet you would not have to even provide your name or any personal information.

Just wanted to throw the offer out there to all the great posters that make PJ the place for political and worldly discussions!!!
Maybe September in OKC. I might just be open to that. I wouldn't mind if anyone in Dallas might come up and join us (even though I know you will be in Dallas in May).
Do I choose the spot or do you? OKC isn't known for fine dining, btw.

I put it on my day planner to remind myself to ask again in September.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Maybe September in OKC. I might just be open to that. I wouldn't mind if anyone in Dallas might come up and join us (even though I know you will be in Dallas in May).
Do I choose the spot or do you? OKC isn't known for fine dining, btw.

I put it on my day planner to remind myself to ask again in September.
I will pm you.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

I will be in:

You in Indianapolis this weekend? That might be kinda interesting with the Indiana primary coming up. Post about anything you hear the locals saying about the primary.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

I will be in:

Chattanooga last weekend or this coming weekend?

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

I will be in:

Just outta curiosity,did anyone besides me take you up on that offer? Enjoyed our visit.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Just outta curiosity,did anyone besides me take you up on that offer? Enjoyed our visit.
Dawg, but the timing didn't work out and it was around the time he was being suspended.