• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Swedish Chloroquine trials stopped

Spamature

President
dr. trump has 6 million pills coming from India. We are saved.
Trump to his voters:

You going to have headaches and cramps with this virus regardless.

I mean other than your eyesight ?

Since you don't believe what you see right before your own eyes and blindly follow me nevertheless . You've already proved you don't your vision anyway.

What do you have to lose ?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
These maniacs have opted for herd immunity instead of a shut down which might end up as a huge disaster for them anyway.

Now this:

LOL some Swedish hospitals are favoring death by pneumonia over headaches. Sure is great to be an American

Spamature

President
LOL some Swedish hospitals are favoring death by pneumonia over headaches. Sure is great to be an American
You mean over headaches, heart problems, blindness and then death by pneumonia.

You should start taking it right now.

Spamature

President

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
You mean over headaches, heart problems, blindness and then death by pneumonia.

You should start taking it right now.
I almost died from complications of Ibuprofen. That said the FDA has the strictest rules in the World and I am proud that Americans are living in the USA that are dying elsewhere

Spamature

President
I almost died from complications of Ibuprofen. That said the FDA has the strictest rules in the World and I am proud that Americans are living in the USA that are dying elsewhere
The reason more people aren't dying here is precisely because of the measures you opposed. Which is shutting everything down in an effort to mitigate the spread of the virus.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
The reason more people aren't dying here is precisely because of the measures you opposed. Which is shutting everything down in an effort to mitigate the spread of the virus.
They could have saved people from dying of the flu in 2018 by shutting down the World too

Funny how since it wasn't an election year no one cared

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
The only important thing to you death-cultists is that as many people as possible die from this pandemic because you hate Donald Trump.

Jackson and Coker, a healthcare staffing firm, did a survey of 1,200 doctors nationwide and found that 65 percent would prescribe the drug to their family if they were infected with the Wuhan coronavirus, with 67 percent saying they would take the drug themselves:

from the article - 30% doesn't seem very high now does it

Meanwhile, 30 percent of the surveyed doctors said they would prescribe the medications to a family member prior to the onset of symptoms if they had been exposed to COVID-19, a highly contagious virus that causes a pneumonia-like infection of the lungs.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
ahhh the best part is at the end, now we know which side this website is on and where these crazy azz ideas come from........

the conspiracy loving side

Editor's Note: Want to support Townhall so we can keep telling the truth about China and the virus they unleashed on the world? Join Townhall VIP and use the promo code WUHAN to get 25% off VIP membership!

Podcasts
Triggered
By Townhall Media
Matt and Storm of Townhall offer a fresh, humorous conservative perspective on today's political and cultural issues with their politically incorrect hot takes. Unabashed supporters of President Trump, they unapologetically take on progressives, leftists, and squishy Republicans for their nonsense.
Triggered: It's not for Libs.

Follow us on Twitter @TriggeredTHM.
Send us your story suggestions... or whatever you'd like: triggered@townhall.com.

EatTheRich

President
That's why I noted that you're anti-science. You disregard the opinion of the medical professionals because your hate is much, much stronger.
I don’t disregard their opinion. I take it for what it is ... a professionally informed hypothesis that has yet to be confirmed, made in the context of the failure to do the research needed to find a truly effective therapy, a failure exacerbated by politicization of the investigation process.