• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Syrian children freezing to death. Should we care?

kaz

Small l libertarian
Might I suggest, that's not good enough reason to turn our backs on them... just because they have endured suffering in the past. :(
You just said you ARE turning your backs on the freezing children. When I offered to you and Bugsy to help, you both passed and said freezing children aren't your problem and you're not spending your own money on it.

Addy says: Freezing children in Syria? #notmyproblem

Bugsy said the same.

kaz

Small l libertarian
See any irony in that Bugsy and Addy and all the leftists run around all day saying you care about people and libertarians and Republicans like me don't, but I am genuinely willing to help with my own my from my own money and you're not?

OMG, I just realized, you're lying. Wow, I did NOT see that coming

TBLee

Governor
Might I suggest, that's not good enough reason to turn our backs on them... just because they have endured suffering in the past. :(
But Addy, you can help. There is nothing stopping you from helping. You cannot control what others do or what they do not do to help, BUT you most certainly can control your own actions. You don't have to "turn your back".

kaz

Small l libertarian
But Addy, you can help. There is nothing stopping you from helping. You cannot control what others do or what they do not do to help, BUT you most certainly can control your own actions. You don't have to "turn your back".
Attacks like this from leftists like Bugsy and Addy are because they want to get government money, not because they want to give money. They so quickly admit that when asked to back up their actions.

I would seriously give $100 to give blankets to freezing children in Syria as long as it's to a charity that's where I know the money would go. Children should not be freezing anywhere.

To Bugsy and Addy though, children are just fodder for partisan political attacks

TBLee

Governor
Attacks like this from leftists like Bugsy and Addy are because they want to get government money, not because they want to give money. They so quickly admit that when asked to back up their actions.

I would seriously give $100 to give blankets to freezing children in Syria as long as it's to a charity that's where I know the money would go. Children should not be freezing anywhere.

To Bugsy and Addy though, children are just fodder for partisan political attacks
Having worked for a non profit, I have witnessed first hand those who are unwilling to actually "help". Words are easy, actions are what truly matter. In this case, its obvious that the political attacks are much more important to both Bugs and Addy, then any actual help for the children.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I want to give blankets to freezing children, so I support genocide.

CNN found a live one when they found you to parrot everything they say. Sometimes they tell you to touch your nose with one hand, pat the top of your head with the other and hop around on one leg just to screw with you, don't they? And of course you do it.

Wow, you support BLANKETS for FREEZING CHILDREN KAZ! That means you support GENOCIDE!!!! What a douche
Exactly. Some blankets won’t stop the genocide. You know that. Why can’t you criticize your Dear Leader Trump for turning a blind eye?

TBLee

Governor
Exactly. Some blankets won’t stop the genocide. You know that. Why can’t you criticize your Dear Leader Trump for turning a blind eye?
"Some blankets" will help keep those freezing children warm. You know.....the children you are SO concerned with being cold. Walk the walk Bugs, stop talking.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I blame assad and iran for the ongoing massacres, bombimgdmgs and chemical weapons attacks. Not trump.
They bear blame as well, no doubt.

But Trump could influence his pals who run Russia and Turkey to end the bombing, starvation and freezing of a million people. But he doesn’t, because he doesn’t care.

Bugsy McGurk

President
"Some blankets" will help keep those freezing children warm. You know.....the children you are SO concerned with being cold. Walk the walk Bugs, stop talking.
Anything but address Trump’s complete indifference to the genocide of a million people committed by Trump’s pals.

The blanket brigade.

;-)

kaz

Small l libertarian
First of all, buy a dictionary. You don't know what the word genocide means. Literally, you don't. Damn government school education.

Second, that makes no sense. You can't invade Syria and fight the military, so you don't care about freezing children even though that is the title of your thread? All you can say is #notmyproblem? That's really slimy

kaz

Small l libertarian
They bear blame as well, no doubt.

But Trump could influence his pals who run Russia and Turkey to end the bombing, starvation and freezing of a million people. But he doesn’t, because he doesn’t care.
Yes, if I want Trump's mind read, the first person I would come to is you. Obviously someone who hates him knows what he's actually thinking better than anyone. That's why you always believed what people who hate Obama said he think, right, big guy?

Talk about bull crap

Bugsy McGurk

President

First of all, buy a dictionary. You don't know what the word genocide means. Literally, you don't. Damn government school education.

Second, that makes no sense. You can't invade Syria and fight the military, so you don't care about freezing children even though that is the title of your thread? All you can say is #notmyproblem? That's really slimy
So, let’s review...

Trump doesn’t so much as ask that Putin and Turkey take any action to relieve the suffering, and your position is that Trump is doing just the right thing, correct?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yes, if I want Trump's mind read, the first person I would come to is you. Obviously someone who hates him knows what he's actually thinking better than anyone. That's why you always believed what people who hate Obama said he think, right, big guy?

Talk about bull crap
Your mind is so fried. I’m talking about what Trump says and does, not what he thinks.

Try to pay attention.

kaz

Small l libertarian
So, let’s review...

Trump doesn’t so much as ask that Putin and Turkey take any action to relieve the suffering, and your position is that Trump is doing just the right thing, correct?
Wow, government schools. Don't you want better for your children? I haven't said anything about Trump.

I offered to take you up on helping freezing children and you said #notmyproblem. Turns out you were not willing to help freezing children in Syria. You didn't care.

Then you had some bizarre hallucination where you were believed you could read Trump's mind