• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Syrian children freezing to death. Should we care?

kaz

Small l libertarian
Your mind is so fried. I’m talking about what Trump says and does, not what he thinks.

Try to pay attention.
Bugsy said: "But he doesn’t, because he doesn’t care"

That is directly claiming you can read Trump's mind. No one believes that other than leftist partisans who also think they can read his mind. It's just mental masturbation. Other than people who already hate Trump like you do, no one thinks you can read his mind

Bugsy McGurk

President
Wow, government schools. Don't you want better for your children? I haven't said anything about Trump.

I offered to take you up on helping freezing children and you said #notmyproblem. Turns out you were not willing to help freezing children in Syria. You didn't care.

Then you had some bizarre hallucination where you were believed you could read Trump's mind
The usual dodgeroonie.

Ya got no game.

Bugsy McGurk

President

That is directly claiming you can read Trump's mind. No one believes that other than leftist partisans who also think they can read his mind. It's just mental masturbation. Other than people who already hate Trump like you do, no one thinks you can read his mind
That part’s obvious. Elemental logic. If he cared he would say or do something, right?

kaz

Small l libertarian
Yeah, maybe I should call Putin and ask him to stop the genocide. After all, Trump won’t do it.

;-)
Yes, you want to go to war with Russia. No surprise there. Democrats are war hawks. You only talk against using the military when Republicans are in power. Obama and Clinton were two of the biggest war hawk Presidents we've had.

So after this war you want with Russia, what then?

kaz

Small l libertarian
That part’s obvious. Elemental logic. If he cared he would say or do something, right?
You have no idea what Trump has or hasn't done. Actually he has spoken against Russian actions in Syria. You're just making up more shit to deflect from you got caught with your pants down lying that you care about freezing children in Syria. Turns out you didn't, they were political pawns.

You also made up your own definition of "genocide." You didn't care when Democrats were all over the middle east and Obama was behind the steering wheel.

You haven't had a genuine standard that you actually believe in any of this other than Get Trump!

Dino

Russian Asset

Don’t you get it? Buggy thinks if we voted Trump out it would end the suffering and death of the world’s children.
Isn’t that not clear to you? Aren’t you not concerned with children’s lives?

kaz

Small l libertarian
But can’t you even suggest that your cult leader Trump call Putin and his Turkish pals and ask them to stop the genocide? Would you get kicked out of the Trump cult if you did that?
This is just more of your fantasy world. Either tell us about the pink rhinos and bubble gum clouds that you're seeing or share what you're taking so we can see them ourselves

Bugsy McGurk

President
You have no idea what Trump has or hasn't done. Actually he has spoken against Russian actions in Syria. You're just making up more shit to deflect from you got caught with your pants down lying that you care about freezing children in Syria. Turns out you didn't, they were political pawns.

You also made up your own definition of "genocide." You didn't care when Democrats were all over the middle east and Obama was behind the steering wheel.

You haven't had a genuine standard that you actually believe in any of this other than Get Trump!
Point me to a Trump statement criticizing Putin and Turkey for the ongoing genocide.

Good luck.

kaz

Small l libertarian
Don’t you get it? Buggy thinks if we voted Trump out it would end the suffering and death of the world’s children.
Isn’t that not clear to you? Aren’t you not concerned with children’s lives?
Gotcha. Then the world would go back to perfect, like it was under Obama!

kaz

Small l libertarian
Point me to a Trump statement criticizing Putin and Turkey for the ongoing genocide.

Good luck.
I'm not doing research for you when you continue to lie. You don't know what the word genocide means. Seriously, you don't. There is no "genocide" going on in Syria. You're just lying.

Also, Trump started criticizing Russia when we pulled back and they moved in. I don't need to find basic information you can't find yourself.

So how's this plan to fight a war with Russia you want so badly going?

Bugsy McGurk

President
I'm not doing research for you when you continue to lie. You don't know what the word genocide means. Seriously, you don't. There is no "genocide" going on in Syria. You're just lying.

Also, Trump started criticizing Russia when we pulled back and they moved in. I don't need to find basic information you can't find yourself.

So how's this plan to fight a war with Russia you want so badly going?
In other words, you just made up your last post - Trump has said no such thing, and he has certainly done nothing to help a million people who are being bombed, starved, and frozen to death. You got busted in yet another lie.

As to your repetitive semantical babbling, if you don’t like the word genocide, call it something else. How about “unnecessary roughness”? Whatever it takes for you to support Trump turning a blind eye.

TBLee

Governor
But can’t you even suggest that your cult leader Trump call Putin and his Turkish pals and ask them to stop the genocide? Would you get kicked out of the Trump cult if you did that?
Silly Bugs. The issues happening in Syria have been going on for decades. But I will say, its good that you think that Trump is so powerful as a leader. :D

Bugsy McGurk

President
Silly Bugs. The issues happening in Syria have been going on for decades. But I will say, its good that you think that Trump is so powerful as a leader. :D
Translation: Those people are used to misery. Trump is doing just the right thing in completely ignoring the genocide. He’s “pro life,” don’t you know.

kaz

Small l libertarian
In other words, you just made up your last post - Trump has said no such thing, and he has certainly done nothing to help a million people who are being bombed, starved, and frozen to death. You got busted in yet another lie.

As to your repetitive semantical babbling, if you don’t like the word genocide, call it something else. How about “unnecessary roughness”? Whatever it takes for you to support Trump turning a blind eye.
So just to be clear, if I can find a quote showing Trump criticized the Russians in Syria, then you'll admit you're a lying scumbag too lazy to do your own research and you'll concede the thread?