• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Syrian children freezing to death. Should we care?

TBLee

Governor
It is horrifying. But the culprits are Trump cronies - Putin and the Turks who sealed their border. So Trump just ignores it, and his rabble are fine with that. Children freezing to death? Massive starvation? No biggie for the rabble.
I do not believe for one minute your concern in genuine. If it were, you would be doing something about it, instead you are just using it as another unjustified attempt to smear Trump. You are so predictable Bugs.

TBLee

Governor
To this particular one/charity... nothing.
Trump is the president of the wealthiest nation on earth... he's expected to do something. I can't help but remember how Trump's phony organization was shut down for self dealing . :(
The real villains for their plight should be sleeping in the freezing cold and moving around on a daily basis w/o food and shelter.:rolleyes:
None of their tribulations/hardships seems to bother Trump.
You have no idea what does or does not bother Trump. Its all speculation and nothing more.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I do not believe for one minute your concern in genuine. If it were, you would be doing something about it, instead you are just using it as another unjustified attempt to smear Trump. You are so predictable Bugs.
I’m raising the issue. I’m criticizing Trump for turning a blind eye to the genocide being committed by his pals. And you’re silent on Trump’s failure to do a thing or say a thing. Rather than address Trump’s shameful conduct you choose to yap about me. After all, you’re a Trump cultist.

Deplorable, needless to say.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
You have no idea what does or does not bother Trump. Its all speculation and nothing more.
His conscience doesn't bother him apparently, or he would give aid/speak of the hardships those misplaced/freezing/starving/dying people are enduring.

TBLee

Governor
I’m raising the issue. I’m criticizing Trump for turning a blind eye to the genocide being committed by his pals. And you’re silent on Trump’s failure to do a thing or say a thing. Rather than address Trump’s shameful conduct you choose to yap about me. After all, you’re a Trump cultist.

Deplorable, needless to say.
Silly, silly Bugs.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
The Syria regime, backed by Trump’s pal Putin, are essentially engaging in genocide in northern Syria. About a million people are refugees living out in the elements during the winter, chased by the Syria/Russia war machine. Many are freezing to death, especially children. Trump’s other pals - the Turks - have sealed their border, trapping the freezing refugees.

And not a peep out of Trump. Shouldn’t the “pro life” crowd be demanding some action to help those people?
Nice try but no cigar. They folks responsible for this are not friends of Trump. Neither are they friends of Israel. Anyone who survives this ordeal will eventually have to be killed in a war with the IDF. So, it may be God's mercy that they die before they are able to murder Americans of Jews.
Like my saintly old grandmother used to say in situations like this: F**k 'em.

TBLee

Governor
His conscience doesn't bother him apparently, or he would give aid/speak of the hardships those misplaced/freezing/starving/dying people are enduring.
Do you believe that this is the first time "those misplaced/ freezing/ starving people have had to face such issues? Might I suggest you do some research, and educate yourself. To whom do you wish to place the blame for the past?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nice try but no cigar. They folks responsible for this are not friends of Trump. Neither are they friends of Israel. Anyone who survives this ordeal will eventually have to be killed in a war with the IDF. So, it may be God's mercy that they die before they are able to murder Americans of Jews.
Like my saintly old grandmother used to say in situations like this: F**k 'em.
This one wants children to freeze to death.

That gets the Deplorable of the Day award.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
The Syria regime, backed by Trump’s pal Putin, are essentially engaging in genocide in northern Syria. About a million people are refugees living out in the elements during the winter, chased by the Syria/Russia war machine. Many are freezing to death, especially children. Trump’s other pals - the Turks - have sealed their border, trapping the freezing refugees.

And not a peep out of Trump. Shouldn’t the “pro life” crowd be demanding some action to help those people?
American children are freezing and starving, and 3.5 percent of Americans have no job, and all you see is Syria

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Do you believe that this is the first time "those misplaced/ freezing/ starving people have had to face such issues? Might I suggest you do some research, and educate yourself. To whom do you wish to place the blame for the past?
Might I suggest, that's not good enough reason to turn our backs on them... just because they have endured suffering in the past. :(

kaz

Small l libertarian
First, you have no idea who I donate to, or for what. I know you think you do, but you should try to control your psychotic delusions.

Back to the relevant, you do seem fine with Trump ignoring this genocide by his pals. Correct me if you wish to criticize him for turning a blind eye.
I want to give blankets to freezing children, so I support genocide.

CNN found a live one when they found you to parrot everything they say. Sometimes they tell you to touch your nose with one hand, pat the top of your head with the other and hop around on one leg just to screw with you, don't they? And of course you do it.

Wow, you support BLANKETS for FREEZING CHILDREN KAZ! That means you support GENOCIDE!!!! What a douche

kaz

Small l libertarian
To this particular one/charity... nothing.
Trump is the president of the wealthiest nation on earth... he's expected to do something. I can't help but remember how Trump's phony organization was shut down for self dealing . :(
The real villains for their plight should be sleeping in the freezing cold and moving around on a daily basis w/o food and shelter.:rolleyes:
None of their tribulations/hardships seems to bother Trump.
Gotcha, when it comes to putting a crow bar to your own wallet to do your own charity, you're #notme. Typical Democrat