• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Take a knee while Target is Looted in Minneapolis

Colorforms

Senator
Maybe the left is "unheard".
I love Maya Angelou! Thanks for posting this. She practiced what she preached too. Her life was very difficult in many ways, but she never became bitter.
And maybe the left are violent animals.

Seems all that the left does is scream and yell and force people to pay attention. I would say that is the actions of petulant children, except children don't burn property and beat people to death.

That is the action of animals.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, I mean like crowds of left wing animals destroying property and looting businesses. One person is an aberration, an entire nation full of animals is a trend.

But I expected to find you here defending them. You never disappoint.
Have you been checking party registrations of the looters?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Trump is absolutely wrong to deploy the military. That having been said...I would certainly shoot someone if they were about to set my business on fire.
You are required to give space to destroy...Funny how "you peoples tm" ideals come back and haunt you.

Colorforms

Senator
You are required to give space to destroy...Funny how "you peoples tm" ideals come back and haunt you.
This is just a recent development in the past couple decades. Democrats used to believe in law and order too.

Seems that they are now just anarchists who believe what they want is more important than preserving order in society and protecting innocents.

Drumcollie

If the cop hadn't killed the guy there would be no problem. I am surprised the Blacks don't just keep burning and looting. It's not like they haven't had enough of that racist cop shit. Looks like those police classes on how not to be a fuktard never take.
I wouldn't blame them, but if they vote democratic, they defeat the purpose.

Drumcollie

You mean like when right-winger Robert Bowers shot 11 Jews in Pittsburgh to protest Latin American immigration?
2. Bowers Said on Gab That He Did Not Vote for Donald Trump Because Trump Has Allowed Jewish People in His Administration & Among His Supporters

Colorforms

Senator
2. Bowers Said on Gab That He Did Not Vote for Donald Trump Because Trump Has Allowed Jewish People in His Administration & Among His Supporters
This is a logic trap that leftists like to use. They take an example where one or a limited small group committed a heinous act, and try and pretend the thousands that are committing atrocities are justified, as if anyone supported the one person who committed the heinous act in the first place.

It sickens me that there are people who support this. No one supported what Bowers did, but fascists on this board are using him in defense of what these animals all over the country are doing.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, I mean like crowds of left wing animals destroying property and looting businesses. One person is an aberration, an entire nation full of animals is a trend.

It figures that you'd want to continue to act as though the only violence is coming from the left...even though the rioters are simply anarchists and criminals and not politically active...and then you'd have to avoid a discussion of right wing mass murderers like the Synagogue kill or the guy who shot up the Walmart in El Paso...or Dylan Roof, or the guy who drove his car into a crowd....or the hundreds of KKK, White supremacists or nazis who showed up at the Unite the Right rally.

Right wingers all.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So he didn't vote for Trump in November 2016 because Trump had Jews in his administration starting in January 2017? Yeah, that makes all the sense. He probably voted for Hillary...

Do you remember Trump calling the immigrants coming north as an invasion? He said they were criminals, rapists and that they were bringing disease.

According to his posts, Bowers believed that those in the migrant caravans were violent because they were attempting to leave countries that had high levels of violence. And Bowers repeatedly called them "invaders" on his Gab posts. "I have noticed a change in people saying 'illegals' that now say 'invaders'," read one post, six days before the shooting. "I like this."
A law enforcement source confirmed to CNN that investigators believe the social media postings belong to Bowers and that the language on his account matches the suspected motivation behind the shootings.

No, that particular Target (an experimental facility designed to develop new loss protection mechanisms and an active propagandist against police accountability) was part of the law enforcement apparatus brutalizing people.
I honestly don't even know how to respond to this. I mean did they have Elvis and JFK tied up in the basement as well or...

187 businesses were destroyed. Target and Autozone have the resources to recover but it's highly doubtful they will ever invest in that neighborhood again. What about the others? Were they also running a super-secret club as well? Most of those were also minority-owned... wtf did that prove? How does that help?

Look at Baltimore after the Freddy Grey(sp?) riots in 2015 I believe... the majority of those businesses are gone for good...

EatTheRich

President
Maybe the business owners should board up their business and stay inside with a 12 gauge and a box of shells?

The protesters did not have the right or the justification to burn down a sports bar or an autozone...or to loot a Target store.
No one is saying they did. But when the police decided to go into battle against the protesters they no doubt anticipated some collateral damage.

EatTheRich

President
I have taken part in anti-war protests back in the 60s. We had people who's job it was to police the crowd to keep it peaceful. We did not want to be associated with people who would throw rocks at police nor did we want to be known as anarchists bent on destroying private property.....YES there are leaders of the protest and they should be getting their own volunteers to help keep the peace....

In fact some of our guys did take down a guy throwing rocks...they held him until we could get a couple of cops to come and arrest him.
And to do that they need to be able to effectively police the crowds, for example by telling business owners what they need to do to cooperate with their efforts to maintain social peace.

EatTheRich

President
Was Target responsible for what that democratic policeman did? There in lies the difference.

How many took the tea home?
Was the East India Company responsible for what Parliament did? Competing tea merchants benefitted from the destruction because it drove their prices up.

EatTheRich

President
Why doesn't he go protest in front of a police station?

I have a friend who recently passed away, who was in the sit in's during the 60's, never took anything that didn't belong to him.

Dr. King is looking down and saying this is not what I preached.
The people protesting anywhere near the police stations were tear gassed. Dr. King quite openly blamed capitalism and racism, NOT their victims, for the riots that broke out due to the power structure’s refusal to listen to just popular demands

EatTheRich

President

The trends is that about 3/4 of terrorist violence in the U.S., as per the FBI, is perpetrated by right-wingers. And often it is much more serious than mere property damage.

EatTheRich

President
And maybe the left are violent animals.

Seems all that the left does is scream and yell and force people to pay attention. I would say that is the actions of petulant children, except children don't burn property and beat people to death.

That is the action of animals.
If not for the left yelling and screaming and forcing people to pay attention, people would still legally be held as slaves by private masters in the U.S.