• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Take a knee while Target is Looted in Minneapolis

Jen

Senator
how in hell does this avenge Floyds death:

Libs never let a crisis get wasted
Nope. They don't let a crisis get wasted at all. Any little excuse to loot is a good reason to loot. Democrats love the looting lifestyle.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member

They are doing it in Los Angeles too, BLM protesting in sympathy.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
If they would just protest that would be fine. But when it turns to violence, vandalism, and looting..........no person in their right mind should agree with it.
They see to use the protest as an excuse to rob and burn, I saw there a pawn shop owner dropped ome while breaking into his store. Protest away, just don't break the law with destruction and stealing.

EatTheRich

President

Considering this experimental Target worked closely with police to develop theft-prevention strategies that led to many deaths, it is an obvious target.

EatTheRich

President
Nope. They don't let a crisis get wasted at all. Any little excuse to loot is a good reason to loot. Democrats love the looting lifestyle.
“Who is looting whom? Grabbing off the TV set? He doesn’t really want the TV set. He’s saying screw you. It’s just judgment, by the way, on the value of the TV set. He doesn’t want it. He wants you to know he’s there. The question I’m trying to raise is a very serious question. The mass-media television and all the major news agencies endlessly use that word ‘looter.’ On television you always see black hands reaching in, you know. And so the American public concludes that these savages are trying to steal everything from us. And no one has seriously tried to get where the trouble is. After all, you’re accusing a captive population who has been robbed of everything of looting. I think it’s obscene.”-James Baldwin

EatTheRich

President
If they would just protest that would be fine. But when it turns to violence, vandalism, and looting..........no person in their right mind should agree with it.
Do you disapprove of the Stamp Act protests and the Boston Tea Party? Let me guess ... that’s different.

Jen

Senator
“Who is looting whom? Grabbing off the TV set? He doesn’t really want the TV set. He’s saying screw you. It’s just judgment, by the way, on the value of the TV set. He doesn’t want it. He wants you to know he’s there. The question I’m trying to raise is a very serious question. The mass-media television and all the major news agencies endlessly use that word ‘looter.’ On television you always see black hands reaching in, you know. And so the American public concludes that these savages are trying to steal everything from us. And no one has seriously tried to get where the trouble is. After all, you’re accusing a captive population who has been robbed of everything of looting. I think it’s obscene.”-James Baldwin
And I will say it again.
You have the right to your opinion.
I have the right to mine.
Here is my opinion in pictures. It is not up for debate.