• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Take a knee while Target is Looted in Minneapolis

“Who is looting whom? Grabbing off the TV set? He doesn’t really want the TV set. He’s saying screw you. It’s just judgment, by the way, on the value of the TV set. He doesn’t want it. He wants you to know he’s there. The question I’m trying to raise is a very serious question. The mass-media television and all the major news agencies endlessly use that word ‘looter.’ On television you always see black hands reaching in, you know. And so the American public concludes that these savages are trying to steal everything from us. And no one has seriously tried to get where the trouble is. After all, you’re accusing a captive population who has been robbed of everything of looting. I think it’s obscene.”-James Baldwin
Someone should break it to Mr. Baldwin that people still are not seeing him. In fact, as this goes on people will talk less of the Murder of George Floyd and more and more about how people took advantage of that man's senseless death to grab as much free stuff as possible.

Riots do not help the cause of Justice and they should not be normalized, they only distract from the Justice they seek.

EatTheRich

President
Someone should break it to Mr. Baldwin that people still are not seeing him. In fact, as this goes on people will talk less of the Murder of George Floyd and more and more about how people took advantage of that man's senseless death to grab as much free stuff as possible.

Riots do not help the cause of Justice and they should not be normalized, they only distract from the Justice they seek.
Disciplined rebellions turn into riots when social conditions leave people without the means of basic subsistence.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Obviously the cops can’t maintain control of the streets and keep people safe. They should cede law enforcement authority to BLM, surely they can do a better job.
Yeah, that would work, there were ONLY 7 shot in Louisville last night at Protest (cough) doing that would ensure count would be much-much higher...…….

Get-R-Done ETR

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
“Who is looting whom? Grabbing off the TV set? He doesn’t really want the TV set. He’s saying screw you. It’s just judgment, by the way, on the value of the TV set. He doesn’t want it. He wants you to know he’s there. The question I’m trying to raise is a very serious question. The mass-media television and all the major news agencies endlessly use that word ‘looter.’ On television you always see black hands reaching in, you know. And so the American public concludes that these savages are trying to steal everything from us. And no one has seriously tried to get where the trouble is. After all, you’re accusing a captive population who has been robbed of everything of looting. I think it’s obscene.”-James Baldwin
this is an interesting premise...

who is holding them captive and has robbed them of everything?

Disciplined rebellions turn into riots when social conditions leave people without the means of basic subsistence.
Right.. subsistence... Is that what Looting a Target was? I can see the people who looted that Target years from now answering their Grandkids question about "What did you do when Goerge Floyd was so senselessly murdered."...

"Well I helped smash some windows at a store called Target and got a smart 4k TV"

Just in awe of the Social Justice... :rolleyes:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
how in hell does this avenge Floyds death:

Libs never let a crisis get wasted
So you checked their political party registrations as they looted the store? In my experience people like that are not voters and don't even know who the president is.
Leave it to you to try to argue that you know something that you don't.

reason10

Governor
Of course and they know there is no law and order to stop them

Glock has a cure
You don't see this shee ite in Florida. When that animal Trayvon Martin tried to murder George Zimmerman and bought some blue steel for his troubles, the New Black Panthers came to the Orlando area and staged a textbook Constitutionally protected protest. There were no riots, probably because a very large portion of Orlando, toward the north end includes some heavily armed redneck communities like Clarcona and Sanford. Trying the crap they tried in Minnesota wouldn't have ended well in Orlando.

Can you imagine those animals trying this crap in Texas?

reason10

Governor
So you checked their political party registrations as they looted the store? In my experience people like that are not voters and don't even know who the president is.
Leave it to you to try to argue that you know something that you don't.
The Democrats ARE the party of criminals. That's why Democrats want to give FELONS the vote. They are ALL felons. All those animals who looted Target, burned down the police station, they ALL voted for Obama.

Liberals ARE thugs. Here's the evidence.

1590786497181.png

And YES it is political.
1590786583509.png

Thugs are YOUR side of the aisle, Edited.

Last edited by a moderator:

Colorforms

Senator
You don't see this shee ite in Florida. When that animal Trayvon Martin tried to murder George Zimmerman and bought some blue steel for his troubles, the New Black Panthers came to the Orlando area and staged a textbook Constitutionally protected protest. There were no riots, probably because a very large portion of Orlando, toward the north end includes some heavily armed redneck communities like Clarcona and Sanford. Trying the crap they tried in Minnesota wouldn't have ended well in Orlando.

Can you imagine those animals trying this crap in Texas?
All the more reason to embrace the second amendment.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Bullshit...of course he wants the TV set...and the bottle of vodka he stole...My son is in Minneapolis. He said by 10 am there were people gathering on street corners getting high and drinking out of bottles in brown bags. For the people who are looting this is an excuse. They are as racist as anyone in the nation. If a business is owned by whites...so much the better. They don't give a shit that we employ as many minorities as whites.

They will wake up Monday and bitch because there are no stores for them to shop in...they burned it down, but now they have to take a bus to get groceries...and it is all the fault of the white people who are also going to have to take a bus to get their food or their prescriptions...because someone burned down the Target and the CVS with it.

Dumbest bunch I've ever seen....at least since the republican convention.....

middleview

President
Supporting Member

The mayor speaking out about the case, the city politicians, and the rioters are all lending weight to the defense argument to get the cop off the hook. He can't get a fair trial...the mayor has tainted the jury pool....the cop was afraid and had to restrain Floyd...just look at how violent those people are.

They are interfering in the judicial process. Any African American community leader who doesn't speak out against the looting is complicit in it.

EatTheRich

President
Right.. subsistence... Is that what Looting a Target was? I can see the people who looted that Target years from now answering their Grandkids question about "What did you do when Goerge Floyd was so senselessly murdered."...

"Well I helped smash some windows at a store called Target and got a smart 4k TV"

Just in awe of the Social Justice... :rolleyes:
No, that particular Target (an experimental facility designed to develop new loss protection mechanisms and an active propagandist against police accountability) was part of the law enforcement apparatus brutalizing people.

EatTheRich

President
The Democrats ARE the party of criminals. That's why Democrats want to give FELONS the vote. They are ALL felons. All those animals who looted Target, burned down the police station, they ALL voted for Obama.

Liberals ARE thugs. Here's the evidence.

View attachment 52429

And YES it is political.
View attachment 52430

Thugs are YOUR side of the aisle, Skippy.
NBPP are not liberals. The bottom photo is evidently staged, we have only your word that it was staged by Abrams supporters.