• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Take a knee while Target is Looted in Minneapolis

EatTheRich

President
“While no one condones looting, on the other hand, one can understand the pent-up feelings that may result from decades of repression and people who have had members of their family killed by that regime, for them to be taking their feelings out on that regime. And I don't think there's anyone in any of those pictures … [who wouldn't] accept it as part of the price of getting from a repressed regime to freedom.”-Donald Rumsfeld

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So you checked their political party registrations as they looted the store? In my experience people like that are not voters and don't even know who the president is.
Leave it to you to try to argue that you know something that you don't.
When this happens to you readers can't wait to see if you say what your just said again

That could be you anytime now! Especially since you posted your son is there/

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No, that particular Target (an experimental facility designed to develop new loss protection mechanisms and an active propagandist against police accountability) was part of the law enforcement apparatus brutalizing people.
have you been there?

voyager

4Q2247365
If the cop hadn't killed the guy there would be no problem. I am surprised the Blacks don't just keep burning and looting. It's not like they haven't had enough of that racist cop shit. Looks like those police classes on how not to be a fuktard never take.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If the cop hadn't killed the guy there would be no problem. I am surprised the Blacks don't just keep burning and looting. It's not like they haven't had enough of that racist cop shit. Looks like those police classes on how not to be a fuktard never take.
ETR wants cops fired and BLM in charge of policing and if that happens we'll see Blue Inner City numbers of murders Nightly.................when cows eat through barb-wire their necks bleed.

Now the 'protesters' are shooting 'protesters' and burning out or destroying black businesses as usual:

Ferguson 11

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
If they would just protest that would be fine. But when it turns to violence, vandalism, and looting..........no person in their right mind should agree with it.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable"---President John F. Kennedy

TBLee

Governor
Seems it's more the language of the left, along with looting and general destruction of property.
There is NO excuse for the looting and destruction. The officer has been charged, and its my hope that justice is served. It is also my hope that more damage is NOT done to the innocent businesses who just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Colorforms

Senator
There is NO excuse for the looting and destruction. The officer has been charged, and its my hope that justice is served. It is also my hope that more damage is NOT done to the innocent businesses who just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I'm of the impression that leftists consider it a good time to destroy the property and beat on people who had nothing to do with the event they are protesting. This is what happens when nothing is expected of them. They become animals.

EatTheRich

President
Maybe the business owners should have a conference and meet with the protesters to negotiate terms by which the protesters can guarantee their safety.

EatTheRich

President
I'm of the impression that leftists consider it a good time to destroy the property and beat on people who had nothing to do with the event they are protesting. This is what happens when nothing is expected of them. They become animals.
You mean like when right-winger Robert Bowers shot 11 Jews in Pittsburgh to protest Latin American immigration?

Last edited: