• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Take a knee while Target is Looted in Minneapolis

EatTheRich

President
This is a logic trap that leftists like to use. They take an example where one or a limited small group committed a heinous act, and try and pretend the thousands that are committing atrocities are justified, as if anyone supported the one person who committed the heinous act in the first place.

It sickens me that there are people who support this. No one supported what Bowers did, but fascists on this board are using him in defense of what these animals all over the country are doing.
Atrocities? Get a grip. You can call burning a Target an “atrocity” when you stop supporting putting people in filthy concentration camps during a pandemic.

Whether you “supported” Bowers or not, the right’s over-the-top rhetoric about caravans funded by Soros the Jewish bogeyman drove him to action.

EatTheRich

President
I honestly don't even know how to respond to this. I mean did they have Elvis and JFK tied up in the basement as well or...

187 businesses were destroyed. Target and Autozone have the resources to recover but it's highly doubtful they will ever invest in that neighborhood again. What about the others? Were they also running a super-secret club as well? Most of those were also minority-owned... wtf did that prove? How does that help?

Look at Baltimore after the Freddy Grey(sp?) riots in 2015 I believe... the majority of those businesses are gone for good...
No doubt a lot of innocent small business owners had their businesses destroyed. Which is exactly why I suggested that they work with protest leaders to negotiate terms on which the protesters could replace the police (who have neither the moral authority nor the power to protect them).

Colorforms

Senator
The trends is that about 3/4 of terrorist violence in the U.S., as per the FBI, is perpetrated by right-wingers. And often it is much more serious than mere property damage.
Only because they don't categorize these animals burning down their own neighborhoods as the left wing terrorists that they are. One thing you can say about leftists, they love to do their terrorism in groups.

Colorforms

Senator
Atrocities? Get a grip. You can call burning a Target an “atrocity” when you stop supporting putting people in filthy concentration camps during a pandemic.

Whether you “supported” Bowers or not, the right’s over-the-top rhetoric about caravans funded by Soros the Jewish bogeyman drove him to action.
Yes, I consider destroying the property of others for no reason but that you're a pissed off little child an atrocity. I consider the 9 people shot over this one death who had nothing to do with it an atrocity, I consider the death of a cop in California who was only trying to do his duty an atrocity.

Bowers paid for his crime. Who is making these animals that you defend pay for the crimes and the lives they are ruining? That is the biggest atrocity of them all.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No doubt a lot of innocent small business owners had their businesses destroyed. Which is exactly why I suggested that they work with protest leaders to negotiate terms on which the protesters could replace the police (who have neither the moral authority nor the power to protect them).
Maybe those business owners can hire you to go to the rioters and plead their case for safety for them...………………..when and which city will you travel to first to go head to head with the looters______________?

Take this picture of the racist cops with you:
1590944613751.pngGO

EatTheRich

President
Only because they don't categorize these animals burning down their own neighborhoods as the left wing terrorists that they are. One thing you can say about leftists, they love to do their terrorism in groups.
Probably because no one was hurt, unlike the hundreds killed in recent memory by right-wing political violence.

EatTheRich

President
Yes, I consider destroying the property of others for no reason but that you're a pissed off little child an atrocity. I consider the 9 people shot over this one death who had nothing to do with it an atrocity, I consider the death of a cop in California who was only trying to do his duty an atrocity.

Bowers paid for his crime. Who is making these animals that you defend pay for the crimes and the lives they are ruining? That is the biggest atrocity of them all.
The 7 (not sure where you got 9 ... the cop doing his job of violently repressing the working class only brings the total to 8) people shot were left-wing protesters, probably shot by opponents of their movement.

Bowers has still not been brought to trial. But the entire Black and working-class community is paying for the real and imaginary crimes of leftist protesters as cops “doing their jobs” strafe houses in working-class neighborhoods indiscriminately.

EatTheRich

President
Maybe those business owners can hire you to go to the rioters and plead their case for safety for them...………………..when and which city will you travel to first to go head to head with the looters______________?

Take this picture of the racist cops with you:
View attachment 52487GO
Racism isn’t about personal animus. It is about patterns of unequal treatment. And people of color can and do (and, if they want jobs as cops, must) contribute to perpetuating those patterns. Your meme is analogous to making a claim that African-American slavery wasn’t racist because most of the slave drivers were Black.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Racism isn’t about personal animus. It is about patterns of unequal treatment. And people of color can and do (and, if they want jobs as cops, must) contribute to perpetuating those patterns. Your meme is analogous to making a claim that African-American slavery wasn’t racist because most of the slave drivers were Black.
So, I take that as a NO I will not walk up to the rioters and plead for safety of business owners...………...I'd get my body hurt.

Appears rioters and looters are about equal white/blacks

All the Slave sellers were Black, African Chiefs not Most

Colorforms

Senator
The 7 (not sure where you got 9 ... the cop doing his job of violently repressing the working class only brings the total to 8) people shot were left-wing protesters, probably shot by opponents of their movement.

Bowers has still not been brought to trial. But the entire Black and working-class community is paying for the real and imaginary crimes of leftist protesters as cops “doing their jobs” strafe houses in working-class neighborhoods indiscriminately.
Really? You're dismissing the death of a cop and the shooting of 9 people?

I really don't think we have any common ground to stand on here. We are really worlds apart in morality.

Colorforms

Senator
The people shot in Kentucky were presumably shot by right-wingers who attacked the left-wing protesters.
LOL that's how you excuse it? Make up a story so you don't have to care? "Oh, I heard it was right wingers, nothing for ME to worry about"

*sigh* It saddens me to know there are people who think like this....

EatTheRich

President
Really? You're dismissing the death of a cop and the shooting of 9 people?

I really don't think we have any common ground to stand on here. We are really worlds apart in morality.
No, far from dismissing those deaths, I am insisting on accountability for those deaths, while you are trying to use them for partisan political purposes.