• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Take her out" Trump told Parnas...the guy he never met, never ever talked to. Oops!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Woops...someone left their phone on the table with the recorder on. It's Trump's voice alright. The only other person who sounds like that is that John Barron...the guy who used to call into Stern's radio show and brag on his pal Donald Trump. He sounded so much like The Donald, it wasn't even funny. Good pals, He even named his kid Barron after that mysterious guy.

BTW...what did he mean by "Take her out!!!" Regarding Marie Yovanovich, the Ukraine ambassador.
Did he mean "take her out" to dinner? Or maybe "take her out" like Kim un had someone take out his half brother awhile back. Maybe Trump has gotten too close to the Rocket man he professes to love. Bad habits wear off on simple minded dolts.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/take-her-out-donald-trumps-role-in-the-ukraine-scheme-is-caught-on-tape

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Woops...someone left their phone on the table with the recorder on. It's Trump's voice alright. The only other person who sounds like that is that John Barron...the guy who used to call into Stern's radio show and brag on his pal Donald Trump. He sounded so much like The Donald, it wasn't even funny. Good pals, He even named his kid Barron after that mysterious guy.

BTW...what did he mean by "Take her out!!!" Regarding Marie Yovanovich, the Ukraine ambassador.
Did he mean "take her out" to dinner? Or maybe "take her out" like Kim un had someone take out his half brother awhile back. Maybe Trump has gotten too close to the Rocket man he professes to love. Bad habits wear off on simple minded dolts.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/take-her-out-donald-trumps-role-in-the-ukraine-scheme-is-caught-on-tape
He didn't tell Parnas that. Parnas was in the room when Trump gave the order to Pompeo.
Get your facts straight before you make up shit you know nothing about.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
He didn't tell Parnas that. Parnas was in the room when Trump gave the order to Pompeo.
Get your facts straight before you make up shit you know nothing about.
We're both wrong. Parnas was in the room and he is the one who told Trump that she was bad mouthing him....Trump then gave the order to a staffer. Pompeo was mentioned in passing but evidently not there...From my link...

During the dinner with the President, it seems that Parnas tried to do something about it. On the recording, a voice that appears to belong to him is heard telling Trump that Yovanovitch had been bad-mouthing him in Kyiv and that “we gotta get rid of” her, ABC News reported. The voice goes on, “She’s basically walking around telling everybody, ‘Wait, he’s gonna get impeached, just wait.’ ”

These remarks from Parnas prompted Trump’s order to “take her out,” according to the ABC News report. They didn’t lead to Yovanovitch’s immediate removal from Kyiv, however. She wasn’t called back to Washington until May, 2019. In his interview with Maddow, Parnas recalled that there was silence in the hotel room after Trump issued his order. Then, according to Parnas, Johnny DeStefano, a White House staffer who was also at the dinner, responded, “We can’t do that right now because Pompeo”—Mike Pompeo, who replaced Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State—“hasn’t been confirmed yet.”

HA...Parnas was giving Trump information but the lying fool Trump said he hadn't ever "met" him. WOOPS!!! Your charming prince is lying again.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Mobster talk.
They play MACHO MAN sometimes at his rallies as he enters on stage (always at least 15 min late) applauding for himself like a monkey in a cage. I guess he's a GANSTA like young kids would say.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
We're both wrong. Parnas was in the room and he is the one who told Trump that she was bad mouthing him....Trump then gave the order to a staffer. Pompeo was mentioned in passing but evidently not there...From my link...

During the dinner with the President, it seems that Parnas tried to do something about it. On the recording, a voice that appears to belong to him is heard telling Trump that Yovanovitch had been bad-mouthing him in Kyiv and that “we gotta get rid of” her, ABC News reported. The voice goes on, “She’s basically walking around telling everybody, ‘Wait, he’s gonna get impeached, just wait.’ ”

These remarks from Parnas prompted Trump’s order to “take her out,” according to the ABC News report. They didn’t lead to Yovanovitch’s immediate removal from Kyiv, however. She wasn’t called back to Washington until May, 2019. In his interview with Maddow, Parnas recalled that there was silence in the hotel room after Trump issued his order. Then, according to Parnas, Johnny DeStefano, a White House staffer who was also at the dinner, responded, “We can’t do that right now because Pompeo”—Mike Pompeo, who replaced Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State—“hasn’t been confirmed yet.”

HA...Parnas was giving Trump information but the lying fool Trump said he hadn't ever "met" him. WOOPS!!! Your charming prince is lying again.
Yep, I found that too and posted a link to it on your other post. I don't know why Trump didn't fire the woman when he took office. She was an Obama appointee and could not be trusted.

Jack4freedom

Governor

So Trump was talking to Lev “the Terminator” Parnas and Johnny “Icepick” DeStephano said he couldn’t get Pompeo to fire her until he was confirmed. Donny “Whacky Hair” Trump then looked at Parnas and said: “Take her out”.....I can’t get enough of these Gumbahs....lol

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yep, I found that too and posted a link to it on your other post. I don't know why Trump didn't fire the woman when he took office. She was an Obama appointee and could not be trusted.
That would have been fine. Replacing Ambassadors and foreign service agents is both proper and common in new administrations. That said, I wonder why he hired Guiliani and these 2 Ruskie mob thugs to get the job done Jack? That’s what got him into this latest mess and it’s all his fault for surrounding himself with crooked imbeciles run by a greedy crackpot like Guiliani has become. Same with the Mueller deal. He could have picked anyone to run his campaign but he picked Manafort and Gates who were know crooks and Putin stooges that were on the FBI radar for years and appointed Cohen to be the GOP finance chair. His bad judgement and ties to shady characters are the reason for his troubles. Simple as that.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
That would have been fine. Replacing Ambassadors and foreign service agents is both proper and common in new administrations. That said, I wonder why he hired Guiliani and these 2 Ruskie mob thugs to get the job done Jack? That’s what got him into this latest mess and it’s all his fault for surrounding himself with crooked imbeciles run by a greedy crackpot like Guiliani has become. Same with the Mueller deal. He could have picked anyone to run his campaign but he picked Manafort and Gates who were know crooks and Putin stooges that were on the FBI radar for years and appointed Cohen to be the GOP finance chair. His bad judgement and ties to shady characters are the reason for his troubles. Simple as that.
Guiliani is kind of a strange dude. I thought he was an opportunist when he tried to run for an extra term for Mayor of New York city when his 2 terms were expired.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2001-sep-27-mn-50551-story.html
I think he thought himself more important than he is and that might be partially Trump's fault. In business, men like Trump often pump up shitheads like Guiliani by giving them more responsibility than they can handle. Sometimes it has negative results but you don't have the media and another company blasting it all over TV and in the newspapers. like happens in government.
Trump f**ked up and trusted the wrong guy.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Guiliani is kind of a strange dude. I thought he was an opportunist when he tried to run for an extra term for Mayor of New York city when his 2 terms were expired.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2001-sep-27-mn-50551-story.html
I think he thought himself more important than he is and that might be partially Trump's fault. In business, men like Trump often pump up shitheads like Guiliani by giving them more responsibility than they can handle. Sometimes it has negative results but you don't have the media and another company blasting it all over TV and in the newspapers. like happens in government.
Trump f**ked up and trusted the wrong guy.
Trump has f*cked up a lot with his picks for WH jobs.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

A Right ALL Presidents have...…and…….had