• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"Take her out" Trump told Parnas...the guy he never met, never ever talked to. Oops!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
A Right ALL Presidents have...…and…….had
Trump couldn't have done any of that. Remember, he only had his picture taken with Parnas. He doesn't know him. It was obviously somebody with Trump's voice talking to Parnas in length about "offing" the ambassador. Now skedaddle, I'm trying to watch real news instead of listening to you and your buddies excuses made for that lousy POS which is voted for.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
He didn't tell Parnas that. Parnas was in the room when Trump gave the order to Pompeo.
Get your facts straight before you make up shit you know nothing about.
It doesn't sound to me like Pompeo was even there when you read and listen to what was said. They were talking about him like he wasn't even there. And really, do you think it helps trumps case to say that he gave that order to TAKE HER OUT to Pompeo instead of one of the other thugs? You forget, there's ahey story going around this morning about Pompeo and what a hotheaded thuggish freak that he really is. I don't suppose Hannity has talked about it though so you probably wouldn't know.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
indicted for crimes before Trump
Oh that doesn't help Trump at all. Why would he hire people like that? I wonder what happened to the vetting that should have taken place? No doubt they were vetted and that is why Trump hired them, because of their sordid past.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
So they committed crimes prior to being on Trump's campaign, but didn't Trump promise to hire only the best people?
Yes, but you forget Trump was never a politician, so he didn't know about vetting or anything about hiring people. That's their excuse and I'm sticking to it. Trump wasn't a politician he is an innocent person who actually really doesn't know when he does anything wrong. If you can buy that I've got a swamp in Nebraska to sell you.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes, but you forget Trump was never a politician, so he didn't know about vetting or anything about hiring people. That's their excuse and I'm sticking to it. Trump wasn't a politician he is an innocent person who actually really doesn't know when he does anything wrong. If you can buy that I've got a swamp in Nebraska to sell you.
"Take her out"...……….yet she didn't hang herself!

That wouldn't surprise me in the least.