• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Take the good word back to your peoples..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Been thinking lately...about posters gone.. Your Bo4's and your Geckos, your Minotaurs, and your Gasbags (you know who). Your Degsmes, and Maryanne. YuriZhivago and NightSwimmer. To name a few.

Y'all know where they are...and the election season is upon us. Dave's gone...there's a new owner here now a while....and he's cool... and fresh curtains, too.. And the joint could stand an infusion of janus like duopolers and jack booted thuggery commentators.

Oh and someone tell Gecko his post count has fallen from the top.

go forth..

tee..hee..

PF

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Been thinking lately...about posters gone.. Your Bo4's and your Geckos, your Minotaurs, and your Gasbags (you know who). Your Degsmes, and Maryanne. YuriZhivago and NightSwimmer. To name a few.

Y'all know where they are...and the election season is upon us. Dave's gone...there's a new owner here now a while....and he's cool... and fresh curtains, too.. And the joint could stand an infusion of janus like duopolers and jack booted thuggery commentators.

go forth..

tee..hee..

PF
Do you think any of those posters snoop on the happenings at PJ from time to time?:D

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing wrong with it actually. I am not sure we can always know though. It's easy to browse in private, our settings allow that. :)

I do miss me some good Gasbag exchanges.. Wish I knew where he went. Maybe he died.. dunno

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
sorry, my pet name.. The Gasbag = mytzleplyx (or Mercurial1) of olden days.. Hermez is another moniker..
Thanks... I have images of certain posters in my mind. There's one that always makes me think of Carly Fiorina. In my mind she would probably look like her too. :D

Last edited:

Jen

Senator

go forth..

tee..hee..

PF
Most of them post over on Political Hotwire. Dave has been gone a long time. He did his best. SW is a good admin.

Yuri and MaryAnne still post here on occasion. They have been here recently.

I haven't seen degsme anywhere.

Think about this: Those loyal to PJ remained. Nobody insulted or suspended those who left so much that they ran away. Nobody treated them badly.

They just left.

BUT.............. that Gecko's post count has fallen from the top is YUGE!

I would go over to Hotwire and tell them since I sometimes post there. But that's not allowed. I can't post about other boards on PH.
The other place where I post doesn't think it "owns" posters so I can talk about PJ there right out on open board, and some people do know Gecko, but nobody there cares about PJ's post numbers.

Last edited:

Jen

Senator
I do miss me some good Gasbag exchanges.. Wish I knew where he went. Maybe he died.. dunno
I haven't seen Mercurial anywhere but he does change his name so he may be over on PH.
Minotaur, Gecko, Bo, Maryanne, Friday13 (whom you forgot to mention), NighSwimmer, Isalexi (aka Renee) and no doubt others I've forgotten all post on Political Hotwire.

Nobody made them leave PJ. They just didn't care enough to stay here. PH is not as good as PJ btw. Hotwire is a crappy board. So.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Most of them post over on Political Hotwire. Dave has been gone a long time. He did his best. SW is a good admin.

Yuri and MaryAnne still post here on occasion. They have been here recently.

I haven't seen degsme anywhere.

Think about this: Those loyal to PJ remained. Nobody insulted or suspended those who left so much that they ran away. Nobody treated them badly.

They just left.

BUT.............. that Gecko's post count has fallen from the top is YUGE!

I would go over to Hotwire and tell them since I sometimes post there. But that's not allowed. I can't post about other boards on PH.
The other place where I post doesn't think it "owns" posters so I can talk about PJ there right out on open board, and some people do know Gecko, but nobody there cares about PJ's post numbers.

oh, it;s not about post numbers. it's about the action. bring back the rage.. :-0
:mad:

Jen

Senator
Election season is nigh upon us. Bring forth the pit fighters.

rah rah!!
I would like to see them all come back....... at least for the season.
Not sure they are brave enough.
I mean.............they left. That speaks volumes.

oh, it;s not about post numbers. it's about the action. bring back the rage.. :-0
:mad:
I don't remember most of them being especially rage-y. I recall mainly a lot of DNC propaganda reposts, a seemingly inexhaustible supply of pictures of Republican men, and typical progreSSive passive-aggressive behavior. Not sure most of those guys are capable of actual rage, they seem a bit too neutered.

Jen

Senator
I don't remember most of them being especially rage-y. I recall mainly a lot of DNC propaganda reposts, a seemingly inexhaustible supply of pictures of Republican men, and typical progreSSive passive-aggressive behavior. Not sure most of those guys are capable of actual rage, they seem a bit too neutered.
Nah. Those PF mentioned were pretty insipid as posters. The males were obviously neutered.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

ahhh...work with me man.. clearly you've never fought in the pits at Ballot Box...

;)