• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Take the good word back to your peoples..

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I have no idea what's going on with that. I avoid anyone there with the name of "Bo".

Gecko baits Christians.
And his specialty is the one word inane/irrelevant/ stupid post that he thinks is clever.
It's not.
You hate Liberals. And you think you're clever. So I guess that evens things up.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You can write this whining screed and pretend I whine?
Tooo funny.
I rarely report anyone. I know the rules. I ignore most rule breaks. But egregious ones should be reported. I am for less, not more moderation so I hold back on my reporting so that it reflects that belief.
You break rules yourself.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
You can write this whining screed and pretend I whine?
Tooo funny.
I rarely report anyone. I know the rules. I ignore most rule breaks. But egregious ones should be reported. I am for less, not more moderation so I hold back on my reporting so that it reflects that belief.
Just stating a FACT. I hope you're proud of the part you played upholding the racist crap. gigi deserved better.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I"m sure I do.
When I see that a particular rule is no longer enforced, I feel it must be moot so I break it if I want to.

Some of the rules are stupid.
LOL you only break the stupid rules. I get it. YOU get to decide which rules are worth breaking.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I will not initiate an attack.

And hey, if they will follow your advice here, then I will welcome them back.
If they come in and attack....................then ...........I will respond in kind.
I sincerely doubt they will be back. There are few Liberals left here, in case you didn't notice.

Jen

Senator
LOL you only break the stupid rules. I get it. YOU get to decide which rules are worth breaking.
LOLOLOL............ your translation is hilarious here.
No. I get to choose what I will or will not post just as you do. One could say that you make bad choices as to which rules you think you can break since you have so many "vacations". Everyone makes their own choices. I rarely break a rule. I do observe, though, that some rules are broken frequently without consequence. Moderators can't be all things to all people. They are human.

Jen

Senator
Just stating a FACT. I hope you're proud of the part you played upholding the racist crap. gigi deserved better.
I am not responsible for gigi. If she felt she was the victim of something so much that she had to leave, it's on her. I didn't speak to her much in the months preceding her leaving so I have no idea what was going on with her and can only respond to your thinking she was victim of something.
It's probably just your liberal "I'm a victim" crap showing.

Wahbooz

Governor
I see quite a few Liberals here. You and I must have a different way of counting.
Well everybody has their own definition of what a 'Liberal' is, Jen. Many throw 'Liberal' around so easy, and consider someone who disagrees with them on even ONE thing, they have to be a 'Liberal'.

Jen

Senator
Well everybody has their own definition of what a 'Liberal' is, Jen. Many throw 'Liberal' around so easy, and consider someone who disagrees with them on even ONE thing, they have to be a 'Liberal'.
I used the word because she used it.
I like Liberals. I was a Classic Liberal back in the day. But Liberals changed and there aren't many of them left, so maybe she's right that there aren't many "Liberals" on this board.

There are some Leftists though. Unlike Liberals, Leftists insult anyone they disagree with just to shut them up. A Leftist seeks to shout down or insult down all opposing opinions.

I have no problem with someone who disagrees with me. There's no one I agree with all the time. Disagreement is necessary for growth. But when someone can't disagree with me without calling me a name.............. I cease to love it and walk away from them.

I've never had to walk away from a Liberal.
But I have had to walk away from many Leftists.

Wahbooz

Governor
I used the word because she used it.
I like Liberals. I was a Classic Liberal back in the day. But Liberals changed and there aren't many of them left, so maybe she's right that there aren't many "Liberals" on this board.

There are some Leftists though. Unlike Liberals, Leftists insult anyone they disagree with just to shut them up. A Leftist seeks to shout down or insult down all opposing opinions.

I have no problem with someone who disagrees with me. There's no one I agree with all the time. Disagreement is necessary for growth. But when someone can't disagree with me without calling me a name.............. I cease to love it and walk away from them.

I've never had to walk away from a Liberal.
But I have had to walk away from many Leftists.
Hahaha, that being the case, if Leftists insult anybody who disagrees with them, there's a lot of 'righties' who are 'Leftists'. Just a observation. :rolleyes: