• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Take your justice and shove it

Jack4freedom

Governor
Nonsense. Police immediately charge people with crimes all the time based upon what they see.

When they want to do it.
You got
But it couldn’t possibly though. Because you can’t set charges before you investigate the crime, talk to witnesses, check the evidence, and receive a cause of death etc.
so it was setting unrealistic deadlines for justice that caused normally hard-working sensible liberals to lose their minds?
That what you’re going with?
You got to be kidding. If the police came up on 4 black men, one with his knee on a guys neck and 3 more standing by with guns making sure nobody could intervene and help the victim, their asses would be in jail so fast it would make your head spin. There was video footage at the scene of the murder readily available.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Not a chance. Always an investigation before a charge. Doing it the other way results in lawsuits, huge civil penalties and new jobs.
To appreciate how wrong you are, note how quickly they charged Chauvin. The authorities could have just as quickly charged the cops who helped kill Floyd if they wanted to. They just didn’t want to.

Bugsy McGurk

President
You got

You got to be kidding. If the police came up on 4 black men, one with his knee on a guys neck and 3 more standing by with guns making sure nobody could intervene and help the victim, their asses would be in jail so fast it would make your head spin. There was video footage at the scene of the murder readily available.
You got that right. The fact that some people can’t grasp that racial disparity is the very reason thousands of people are marching in the streets.

Dino

Russian Asset
To appreciate how wrong you are, note how quickly they charged Chauvin. The authorities could have just as quickly charged the cops who helped kill Floyd if they wanted to. They just didn’t want to.
Just untruthful. To appreciate how very wrong you clearly are note that this investigation is ongoing and the charges came in an unprecedentedly short span of time. So this may not even have been rare, it was unprecedented.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You got

Only the Asian cop was standing Jack...………….why spin the facts?

1591218971378.pngthe Black and Latino cops were NOT standing.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Nahh. Not in this case. I can easily tell the people I’m watching on TV: breaking windows, stealing shit, fires, assaulting the police, destruction of vehicles and property... I can reasonably say they have no right to being doing any such things.
Nobody who is sane is suggesting that it is ok to steal, break windows or assault people and otherwise destroy public or private property. I am sue that whatever tv coverage of these protests you are watching is focusing on the small minority of those destroying and stealing and ignoring the millions of boring peaceful protestors. If it bleeds, it leads. Certain media outlets are reporting on scenes of protesters marching arm in arm with policemen and in some cases, police chiefs. Others are trying to whip up hate by showing the looters or burners. Take notice of which outlets are focusing on each. That could be telling.

Dino

Russian Asset
Nobody who is sane is suggesting that it is ok to steal, break windows or assault people and otherwise destroy public or private property. I am sue that whatever tv coverage of these protests you are watching is focusing on the small minority of those destroying and stealing and ignoring the millions of boring peaceful protestors. If it bleeds, it leads. Certain media outlets are reporting on scenes of protesters marching arm in arm with policemen and in some cases, police chiefs. Others are trying to whip up hate by showing the looters or burners. Take notice of which outlets are focusing on each. That could be telling.
That’s not what you said before. Before it was 400 years of dealing with this has spurred them to anger. They’re “not taking it lying down anymore”.
Now the tune changes. Now what they’re doing is totally unacceptable?
Seems you’re forgetting your own patronizing nonsense.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Just untruthful. To appreciate how very wrong you clearly are note that this investigation is ongoing and the charges came in an unprecedentedly short span of time. So this may not even have been rare, it was unprecedented.
Untruthful? Chauvin wasn’t quickly charged? Very lame.

Wingers just can’t admit they are wrong. No matter how obvious it is.

Jack4freedom

Governor
That’s not what you said before. Before it was 400 years of dealing with this has spurred them to anger. They’re “not taking it lying down anymore”.
Now the tune changes. Now what they’re doing is totally unacceptable?
Seems you’re forgetting your own patronizing nonsense.
That‘s bullshit. I have never condoned or supported nor made excuses for any criminal thugs who loot, burn and assault people. However I do understand why millions of Americans are protesting this latest travesty against black Americans which has been ongoing for 400 years.

Colorforms

Senator
Fortunately here in America you don’t get to decide when people are right or wrong regarding their right to openly protest in the streets of America. Evidently millions of Americans of ALL races felt the need to stand up and be heard about this atrocious behavior by police officers throughout the country. I fully support their right.
Ummm, yeah you do. The minute someone's property gets burned down or someone gets beaten, it becomes wrong.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Not my point at all
Point was you lied of three standing and w/guns drawn
I did not lie Dawg. My post contained a hypothetical regarding 4 fictional black men. My point was that the police routinely arrest people without first conducting an investigation on the scene as a Dino suggested. In fact, Mr. Floyd was arrested and murdered on the street before any extensive investigation was done regarding the allegation against him. See what I mean?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I did not lie Dawg. My post contained a hypothetical regarding 4 fictional black men. My point was that the police routinely arrest people without first conducting an investigation on the scene as a Dino suggested. In fact, Mr. Floyd was arrested and murdered on the street before any extensive investigation was done regarding the allegation against him. See what I mean?
Boom!