• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Take your justice and shove it

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
lol.

Um.....take a history class. yes they did. and they looted and threw the merchandise into the harbor
for 15 hours

That's the neighborhood food store where blacks worked and you wanting to compare tea party with these animals

Deplorable

Colorforms

Senator
Of course it was a riot. "Demonstrators, some disguised as Native Americans, destroyed an entire shipment of tea sent by the East India Company."

And by the way, it was between the British gov. and British citizens, and yes it did start out with British subjects burning down their own towns and killing other British subjects.

There weren't any Americans until years later.

Get your history straight.
So you're saying that you have no idea what a riot is. Got it.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
for 15 hours

That's the neighborhood food store where blacks worked and you wanting to compare tea party with these animals

Deplorable

Wait ! That's JUST like the Boston Tea Party !!!!!

LOL !!!!!! Talk about a stretch.

FakeName

Governor
How many black cops did they shoot in the head at the Boston tea party ?

Oh and where were the British soldiers in NY yesterday ?

Guess to you tossing tea in the water over the tax of a foreign country.
Is the same as looting macys and destroying black owned businesses.

What planet are you from again ?
What are you talking about. there were no black cops in Boston then and why would there be British soldiers in nY yesterday.

None of that is relevant.
for 15 hours

Deplorable
Yep. Riots are part of American origins. And a lot of shop owners didn't like it then. The authorities sent troops in. Big mistake. It backfired.

Last edited:

FakeName

Governor
So you're saying that you have no idea what a riot is. Got it.
No, you are.

"The Boston Massacre was a deadly riot that occurred on March 5, 1770, on King Street in Boston. "

Last edited:

FakeName

Governor
They weren't "looting" either.

Learn to use a dictionary...please. For your own sake.
Of course they were, they stormed ships belonging to merchants took their property without paying......destroyed their property.

of course that is rioting and looting.

Last edited:

FakeName

Governor
OH so when the KKK Protests and doesn't loot anything.

You mean if they added looting to their protest- they would be like the Boston tea Party ?

LOL You are jammed in a corner- But I will let you go and not cause you further embarrassment.

Run to a different topic. You got mashed in the head here. (Like the rioters are doing to innocent people)
Yes rioting and looting are part of American origins.

Just a fact.

write on

Senator
They didn't burn down anything or beat anyone.

There is a huge difference between covert vandalism and rioting.
Wow!

You act as if there was no violence in the making of America.

Trump has said he loves the ignorant voter.

You remind me of something I read the other day.

"The spread of coronavirus is based on two factors.

1. How dense the population is.

2. How dense the population is.

"You wrote the the same thing twice. What's the other one?"

You're #2"

A perfect trump voter.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
You got

You got to be kidding. If the police came up on 4 black men, one with his knee on a guys neck and 3 more standing by with guns making sure nobody could intervene and help the victim, their asses would be in jail so fast it would make your head spin. There was video footage at the scene of the murder readily available.
The Asian cop was the only one standing there, preventing anyone from interfering with the killer cop. The other two were actually behind the car, just to the right of the killer cop. They were apparently helping hold Floyd down.
There is a shot in one video I watched where you can see the other two cops on the other side of the car.

write on

Senator
Nope. I know how strong denial is when someone is so enthralled with a cult of personality (trump), so I'll show patience with you. Right wingers lack critical thinking.

Allow me to educate you, using a meme like you did for a top post (something that I was chastised for doing by a mod)- and being that you lack critical thinking and are a trump sycophant...

1591239922044.png

1591239957456.png

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
The Asian cop was the only one standing there, preventing anyone from interfering with the killer cop. The other two were actually behind the car, just to the right of the killer cop. They were apparently helping hold Floyd down.
There is a shot in one video I watched where you can see the other two cops on the other side of the car.
I‘m sure they will all get their day in court and have a chance to defend themselves. That’s the American way.