• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Take your justice and shove it

Jack4freedom

Governor
No. The police frequently charge people on the spot.
I don’t think the police can actually “charge” a person on the spot (charging them involves the DA or AG) but they certainly routinely arrest them. on the spot. In fact in Mr. Floyd’s case and several others it seems that the police even kill them on the spot, saving the DA a lot of tiresome paperwork. That’s the reason for all of these massive protests around our great country these past few days.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I did not lie Dawg. My post contained a hypothetical regarding 4 fictional black men. My point was that the police routinely arrest people without first conducting an investigation on the scene as a Dino suggested. In fact, Mr. Floyd was arrested and murdered on the street before any extensive investigation was done regarding the allegation against him. See what I mean?
Eh there were not 3 standing with guns drawn, your 4 blacks or the 4 cops...…..

all charged with crimes not looters can be fired

Jack4freedom

Governor
Eh there were not 3 standing with guns drawn, your 4 blacks or the 4 cops...…..

all charged with crimes not looters can be fired
so what? I didn’t lie about anything as you accused me of. I was trying to point out that cops routinely arrest people without investigating the case for days. Over 5000 looters and vandals have already been arrested, many with the assistance of the protestors who pointed them out and had video evidence which will be used to prosecute them. This is a great country.

Dino

Russian Asset
A good example is where criminals physically assault or kill someone.
They arrest killers on the spot? When does this happen? The guy kills somebody and then stands around waiting for the police to come while he stands there bathed in blood and still holding the murder weapon.
That’s the norm you think??

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
That‘s bullshit. I have never condoned or supported nor made excuses for any criminal thugs who loot, burn and assault people. However I do understand why millions of Americans are protesting this latest travesty against black Americans which has been ongoing for 400 years.
Oh please. You love the looters and rioters- It's what left always does.

FakeName

Governor
When did you change your mind? Yesterday you thought it was as American as the Boston tea party.

Either way, I'm glad you finally came around.
That was me.

The Boston massacre, 1770, was a riot to which the proper authorities overreacted and brought in the military.

Their authoritarian response backfired. No thanks to people with your mentality.

The tea party was another riot in which rioters looted privately owned ships and threw their merchandise into the harbor.

Thank God the Bostonian's of the 1770's did not now to the authorities, and instead rioted and looted in spite of lawful orders to disperse.

Colorforms

Senator
That was me.

The Boston massacre, 1770, was a riot to which the proper authorities overreacted and brought in the military.

Their authoritarian response backfired. No thanks to people with your mentality.

The tea party was another riot in which rioters looted privately owned ships and threw their merchandise into the harbor.

Thank God the Bostonian's of the 1770's did not now to the authorities, and instead rioted and looted in spite of lawful orders to disperse.
The Tea Party was not a riot. Please get your history straight.

And the Boston Massacre was between Americans and the British. One of many scuffles. It didn't start out with Americans burning down their towns and killing other Americans.

FakeName

Governor
The Tea Party was not a riot. Please get your history straight.

And the Boston Massacre was between Americans and the British. One of many scuffles. It didn't start out with Americans burning down their towns and killing other Americans.
Of course it was a riot. "Demonstrators, some disguised as Native Americans, destroyed an entire shipment of tea sent by the East India Company."

And by the way, it was between the British gov. and British citizens, and yes it did start out with British subjects burning down their own towns and killing other British subjects.

There weren't any Americans until years later.

Get your history straight.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Of course it was a riot. "Demonstrators, some disguised as Native Americans, destroyed an entire shipment of tea sent by the East India Company."

And by the way, it was between the British gov. and British citizens, and yes it did start out with British subjects burning down their own towns and killing other British subjects.

There weren't any Americans until years later.

Get your history straight.

How many black cops did they shoot in the head at the Boston tea party ?

Oh and where were the British soldiers in NY yesterday ?

Guess to you tossing tea in the water over the tax of a foreign country.
Is the same as looting macys and destroying black owned businesses.

What planet are you from again ?