• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Target Credit Monitoring...

Figjam

Mayor
...just wondering if anyone else received an email from the CEO of Target explaining the credit monitoring service. Today I received and email about this free 1-year service. In checking it out via news service reports, it was legitimate. The process is fairly easy and efficient but this is the first time I have ever been "anxious" about providing personal information via my computer. Normally I am very cautious but this time was the first, that I ever had a very concerned sense...

NightSwimmer

Senator
...just wondering if anyone else received an email from the CEO of Target explaining the credit monitoring service. Today I received and email about this free 1-year service. In checking it out via news service reports, it was legitimate. The process is fairly easy and efficient but this is the first time I have ever been "anxious" about providing personal information via my computer. Normally I am very cautious but this time was the first, that I ever had a very concerned sense...

Is it still free after 1 year?

Bad enough that Target allowed people's personal information to be stolen. It would truly amount to a mafia protection racket if they wanted to charge people to make an effort not to allow it to happen again.