• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tea Party crushed in OH and NC....Rightwing Media whining like babies

GordonGecko

President
I can't think of a better present for my last day at Political Jack.

Here's the folks at Brightfart crying and moaning over yesterday's results with Boehner, Ellmers, and Tillis-

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/06/Establishment-Gloats-After-Primary-Victories

((BTW, ASOT, John Boehner is the Congressional Representative from the Ohio 8th District and current (and likely future) Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives. Always glad to help you out. :) ))

NightSwimmer

Senator
The Republican establishment gloated after three underfunded Tea Party challengers failed to knock off incumbent Republicans in primaries on Tuesday while another establishment-backed candidate secured the GOP nomination for Senate in North Carolina.

Underfunded being the key word in this rant. The Tea Party is nothing without the financial support of the GOP. Wonder how long it will take the useful idiots to figure out that they are no longer welcome in the Republican Party? Maybe when the Republican Congress passes immigration reform?

GordonGecko

President
Underfunded being the key word in this rant. The Tea Party is nothing without the financial support of the GOP. Wonder how long it will take the useful idiots to figure out that they are no longer welcome in the Republican Party? Maybe when the Republican Congress passes immigration reform?
"underfunded" is what Tea Partyers say when their candidates lose, but they made no major gaffes. Also "smeared by the Lib'rul Media".

If they make some major gaffe the TPers can't even dismiss, they try "flawed candidate" (but note...they only become "flawed" AFTER everybody else BUT the Tea Partyers see what a wackadoodle the candidate is.)

Oh, but the Tea Party is "welcome" in the GOP. As long as they keep their mouths shut and do as they're told.

And when the Primaries end and the "RINOs" are the GOP nominees?.....the Tea Partyers WILL do as they're told. No "staying home", certainly no "voting 3rd Party"

They're rabid dogs, useful to the GOP on Election Day....but now about to be firmly muzzled and put on a strong chain leash in the backyard.

NightSwimmer

Senator
They're rabid dogs, useful to the GOP on Election Day....but now about to be firmly muzzled and put on a strong chain leash in the backyard.

Yep... Back in the same old place that they were always in prior to the GOP inventing the Tea Party© in order to distract from the miserable failure of the G.W. Bush administration.

GordonGecko

President
Yep... Back in the same old place that they were always in prior to the GOP inventing the Tea Party© in order to distract from the miserable failure of the G.W. Bush administration.
Pretty much....the Far Right was always there in the Base. The biggest LIES of Tea Party were

A. "they are something new"

B. "they are something non-partisan, both Repubs and Dems"

C. "They are ONLY interested in fiscal conservatism" (This collapses everytime a Social Con talks about how they are a Tea Partyer....or how the supposed libertarians support every "outrage" the Social Cons have or support Social Con "victories" on things like restricting abortion)

TP was basically a way for Republican Base voters to PRETEND they never supported Dubya, who had deficits but they never cared.....while focusing their Obama hatred as well as their partisan dishonesty about deficit spending (Something NONE of them REALLY care about when a Republican is President....from Reagan to 41 to Dubya)

NightSwimmer

Senator
Pretty much....the Far Right was always there in the Base. The biggest LIES of Tea Party were

A. "they are something new"

B. "they are something non-partisan, both Repubs and Dems"

C. "They are ONLY interested in fiscal conservatism" (This collapses everytime a Social Con talks about how they are a Tea Partyer....or how the supposed libertarians support every "outrage" the Social Cons have or support Social Con "victories" on things like restricting abortion)

TP was basically a way for Republican Base voters to PRETEND they never supported Dubya, who had deficits but they never cared.....while focusing their Obama hatred as well as their partisan dishonesty about deficit spending (Something NONE of them REALLY care about when a Republican is President....from Reagan to 41 to Dubya)

I know of at least two people who accurately predicted their fate on The Fray, back when they were still being promoted as a "bipartisan, grassroots movement". ;)

GordonGecko

President
I know of at least two people who accurately predicted their fate on The Fray, back when they were still being promoted as a "bipartisan, grassroots movement". ;)
When die-hard Republicans like Dick Armey, Palin, Michele Bachmann, etc. became the ersatz leaders of the TP......any HOPE of them LYING about being "non-partisan" or "bipartisan" and it being believed flew out the window.

GordonGecko

President
This is your last day here Gordo??? Awwww too bad. Who will you come back as? Because I KNOW you can't really stay away! Lol!
No, Carol......and watch and see how many folks on the Right are still talking about me weeks from now. THEY're the obsessed ones.

GordonGecko

President

Another worldly "broken record".....just wait until about Labor Day when he completely and "mysteriously".....STOPS being critical of the Republican Party.

And how "oddly", if the GOP takes the Senate.....wordy will be celebrating right along with all the OTHER GOP loyalists.

Z

zzigzzag

Tea Party was grassroots which is why there was bipartisan hatred for them.
Hahahahahahahahaha! You're so astute about American politics.

The Koch brothers' money+ Dick Armey + Glenn Beck, Ted Nugent, Sarah Palin and Sean Hannity = "grass roots".

Yeah....your opinion matters.

Z

zzigzzag

worldly, why did the Tea Party Leadership consist entirely of Republicans and ex-Republicans...if it was "bipartisan"?
Hey...don't forget that it was biracial, too. All four of the blacks were drum majors in their parades.

Caroljo

Senator
No, Carol......and watch and see how many folks on the Right are still talking about me weeks from now. THEY're the obsessed ones.
Don't hold your breath.....I only think of you when I see your posts that I will normally ignore. What makes you think people care that much that they would talk about you? Lol!

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I've been saying for months that the rank-and-file TPers are tightwads,mostly full of hot air,and that they were not gonna put their money where their mouths are.