• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tea Party crushed in OH and NC....Rightwing Media whining like babies

Z

zzigzzag

Don't hold your breath.....I only think of you when I see your posts that I will normally ignore. What makes you think people care that much that they would talk about you? Lol!
It's probably all of the snotty winger posts about him when he's not even on the thread.

Z

zzigzzag

I've been saying for months that the rank-and-file TPers are tightwads,mostly full of hot air,and that they were not gonna put their money where their mouths are.
Sounds like you're telling them to shove their money up their butts. They all talk through their asses.

Caroljo

Senator
It's probably all of the snotty winger posts about him when he's not even on the thread.
I've never seen anyone post about him if he wasn't already in the thread....but then I don't read every thread on this board either. I think that he thinks he's more important than he really is.....none of us are that important and would be forgotten pretty quickly.

Barbella

Senator
Really? I think you're lying through your teeth, again (as usual). I've NEVER seen anyone even MENTION Gordo, when he wasn't already in the thread.

What happened to you in your childhood that made you such a liar today? It's almost sociopathic...

Z

zzigzzag

I've never seen anyone post about him if he wasn't already in the thread....but then I don't read every thread on this board either. I think that he thinks he's more important than he really is.....none of us are that important and would be forgotten pretty quickly.
Whatever "importance" he has is bestowed upon him by wingers. I haven't heard it self proclaimed.

My impression is that he enjoys being a clown as much as I do. This is a target rich environment for clowns. It helps when other clowns take you so seriously that they get angry. We need a straight man for our routines.

Z

zzigzzag

Really? I think you're lying through your teeth, again (as usual). I've NEVER seen anyone even MENTION Gordo, when he wasn't already in the thread.

What happened to you in your childhood that made you such a liar today? It's almost sociopathic...
Oh, I see. Caroljo forgot to include "liar" in the first non-response.

Nice catch. Gotta include the newest winger meme. Everyone is a liar. Once again, you have all hit your marks on cue simultaneously. "Liar" TP's all over the place. I like when the marching order became to demonize the word "progressive". I guess that didn't pan out, eh? Didn't like being "regressives"?

PS: You not seeing something makes no one a liar. A bit self-important to think so....wouldn't you say? Try finding your belly button first and work your way out to larger discoveries.

Last edited by a moderator:

Barbella

Senator
Oh, I see. Caroljo forgot to include "liar" in the first non-response.

Nice catch. Gotta include the newest winger meme. Everyone is a liar. Once again, you have all hit your marks on cue simultaneously. "Liar" TP's all over the place. I like when the marching order became to demonize the word "progressive". I guess that didn't pan out, eh? Didn't like being "regressives"?

PS: You not seeing something makes no one a liar. A bit self-important to think so....wouldn't you say? Try finding your belly button first and work your way out to larger discoveries.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it! Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE! (Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm..."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#ixzz312oeJCjp

Z

zzigzzag

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it! Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE! (Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm..."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#ixzz312oeJCjp
Read MV's signature line. Are you sure Jack Dallas isn't Manson? I am sure you are a fan of his.

How many more times do you think y'all will have to say, "You didn't build that" for it to become a true representation of the actual quote?

Is Obama a Muslim terrorist yet? Has he been born in Kenya yet? Has the community center a couple of miles from the WTC become a "Mosque on the site of 9/11" yet? Did Obama exacerbate the Bush recession yet? Has he colluded with the IRS yet? Did he invent the F&F program yet? Did someone else give the order to nail OBL yet?

Keep lying, pathological one. It's all bound to come true someday.

Barbella

Senator
Read MV's signature line. Are you sure Jack Dallas isn't Manson? I am sure you are a fan of his.

How many more times do you think y'all will have to say, "You didn't build that" for it to become a true representation of the actual quote?

Is Obama a Muslim terrorist yet? Has he been born in Kenya yet? Has the community center a couple of miles from the WTC become a "Mosque on the site of 9/11" yet? Did Obama exacerbate the Bush recession yet? Has he colluded with the IRS yet? Did he invent the F&F program yet? Did someone else give the order to nail OBL yet?

Keep lying, pathological one. It's all bound to come true someday.
Just because Obama wasn't born in Kenya (maybe), isn't a muslim terrorist (maybe), and the mosque hasn't been built (yet)... that he's colluded with the IRS is fairly likely, btw... as to who gave the order to nail OBL is debatable... but the real question is:

WHO IS MV?

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
oh, hell, I tried to read your breitbart link......and got this:

This website has been reported as unsafe
http://www.adsupplyads.com/dd233/slimscience1403/betteradvice...
We recommend that you don't continue to this website because it is reported to contain the following threats:
Malicious software threat:
This site might contain links to viruses or other software programs that can reveal personal information stored or typed on your computer to malicious persons.
Unblock page and continue

Z

zzigzzag

Just because Obama wasn't born in Kenya (maybe), isn't a muslim terrorist (maybe), and the mosque hasn't been built (yet)... that he's colluded with the IRS is fairly likely, btw... as to who gave the order to nail OBL is debatable... but the real question is:

WHO IS MV?
Middleview. His signature line is a Jack Dallas quote.

Thanks for pleading guilty to your own definition of the mentality of a pathological liar. Irony award for the day. You're due for a lifetime achievement award in the oblivion category.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever "importance" he has is bestowed upon him by wingers. I haven't heard it self proclaimed.

My impression is that he enjoys being a clown as much as I do. This is a target rich environment for clowns. It helps when other clowns take you so seriously that they get angry. We need a straight man for our routines.
Well, we can certainly agree you're a clown.