• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Teacher assaults 16 Yr old Girl over Trump pin

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
https://www.wilx.com/content/news/Student-says-teacher-pulls-off-her-Women-For-Trump-pin-565990631.html

It's to the point that our children are being assaulter for their political opinions! First Nicolas Sandman and now this child. I hope this girl sues the crap out of the teacher and the school for hiring a violent democrat.
Let's end political violence against children!
Let's end political violence all together before someone gets killed for it.

Totally out of line, I hope he goes to jail, I truly am starting to believe that the Liberals are deranged and have turned the Democratic party into the party of hate and violence towards others with differing political opinions.

Look what happens to conservatives in here just on the verbal level, many many attempts to cyber bully, harass, intimidate and so on. They get away with it since they're attacking from behind a keyboard and are safe and anonymous.

I'll guarantee you that 99.9% would never say the things they say online in here to someone in person as then there would be the responsibility of their speech and possible consequences.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk

Bronwyn

Unapoligetically Republican
Let's end political violence all together before someone gets killed for it.

Totally out of line, I hope he goes to jail, I truly am starting to believe that the Liberals are deranged and have turned the Democratic party into the party of hate and violence towards others with differing political opinions.

Look what happens to conservatives in here just on the verbal level, many many attempts to cyber bully, harass, intimidate and so on. They get away with it since they're attacking from behind a keyboard and are safe and anonymous.

I'll guarantee you that 99.9% would never say the things they say online in here to someone in person as then there would be the responsibility of their speech and possible consequences.
Liberals act on emotions not facts. They will ignore facts if it doesn't fit their agenda.

Fast Eddy

Mayor

EatTheRich

President
From your link:

The Mason School District has not confirmed with us that the allegations against Kato are true.

If true, he should of course lose his job and face appropriate criminal penalties. But it’s certainly interesting to see how deep the “innocent until proven guilty” concerns the conservatives sanctimoniously trot out every time racists are caught being racist on video really go.

Colorforms

Senator
From your link:

The Mason School District has not confirmed with us that the allegations against Kato are true.

If true, he should of course lose his job and face appropriate criminal penalties. But it’s certainly interesting to see how deep the “innocent until proven guilty” concerns the conservatives sanctimoniously trot out every time racists are caught being racist on video really go.
I thought all women who were assaulted are to be believed? Is that over now?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
From your link:

Another kid to shit on.

You're up.....

Boca

Governor
I would expect there were would have been witnesses. Odd that school officials nor the police mention any?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Gayism Was Illegal Because a Raped Generation Loses the Will to Survive

Then they could molest the other prisoners, who deserve it, and quit girlymanhandling these defenseless kids.
Every Trump supporter with kids should send their kids to school in MAGA hats and pins. Some schools will outlaw MAGA hats which are baseball caps, the entire thing will end up in the supreme court where freedom will win or WW3 starts right here

Jack4freedom

Governor
Liberals act on emotions not facts. They will ignore facts if it doesn't fit their agenda.
They do? Or maybe this idiot is just another crackpot that needs to be fired for assaulting a student. Making a blanket statement like the one I replied to exposes you as an ignorant blowhard. That’s like saying that Republicans act on sexual perversion because Dennis Hastert, a high ranking Republican is a serial child rapist.....See what I mean?

If this teacher manhandled this child and insulted her because of her political beliefs, he should be fired and charged with assault whether he is a liberal, conservative, libertarian or communist.