• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tell me PJ cons that your heads would not explode over this.

freyasman

Senator
I say they should do it. Because I am pretty sure what would happen. America would rid itself of it 2nd greatest threat, and its greatest threat, followers of the teabagger messiah, would go bat shit crazy with rage and consume themselves in their conspiracy doctrines.

There’s a Surprisingly Plausible Path to Removing Trump From Office

It would take just three Republican senators to turn the impeachment vote into a secret ballot. It’s not hard to imagine what would happen then.
Not hard to imagine at all.....
http://lagniappeslair.blogspot.com/2019/09/feeling-like-1860-around-here.html
From the link;
"Feeling like 1860 around here.

Despite the fact that we're enjoying nearly record highs in the market and some of the lowest unemployment in history, particularly among minorities, the Democrats, still thinking that they could do better but afraid to run against that record, are trying to topple both the President AND Vice-President Pence and salivating at the idea that this would seat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Moonbat) as the replacement President.

Realistic? Normally not really, but with the lapdog media enthusiastically carrying their water and blasting out non-stop propaganda and outright lies 24/7 and a voter base made up of millennials that confuse our electoral process with some reality TV show...this could be the ultimate stolen election. By now we all know that when America votes and all Americans are heard from, conservatism usually wins and fraud and litigation in cherry-picked courts is the only way that Dems and their far-left agenda can reliably triumph. They know it and they plan for stuff like this. They don't want to put their ideas in the arena against ours or against Donald Trump's successes so they're looking to just undo the 2016 election and claim the power that the voters denied them by going this impeachment route AND targeting the V.P. too. And right now they're sending up their trial balloons now to gauge public sentiment to see if they can get away with it.

Let me step uncharacteristically back into political posts to say that while many of the liberals in my city think that it would be great because, Constitution be damned, the only thing that matters to them is Trump out and them in, I and many others would view this sort of electoral treachery as being akin to that first cannon shot fired at Fort Sumter back on April 12, 1861.

These same liberals think that once they get total power then can come for our arms. I hold that they won't have to. Many up us will bring our arms right to them. Only we won't be turning them in; we'll be settling this shit once and for all. Maybe the Dems and their Brownshirt supporters can overthrow our elected President. Maybe they can deny us our vote and then come for our property and our Rights. Maybe they can do that. But if they do, I'm betting that a lot fewer of them will still be around when the smoke clears.

This is my rifle. It is mine. and before I surrender it or bury it, I'll use it."

Mick

The Right is always right
Lack of evidence is not proof of innocence. Think OJ.
There was plenty of evidence on OJ. That's why the charege. The jury bias prevented conviction.

That said, in the legal world you don't need to provide "proof of innocence". The accuser and the prosecutor need to provide "proof of guilt". That's the only standard that exists. Mueller said he found NO evidence that any American assisted the Russians contrary to the mentally ill left wing drivel your ilk spew. The report says that specifically. Edited

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 21794

nah...let's pretend they are.
No need to pretend. Every single Democrat candidate raised their hand to support health care for illegals. And obviously, that health care will be FREE at the expense of US citizens and immigrants who OBEY our laws.

Democrats are pure filth.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
No need to pretend. Every single Democrat candidate raised their hand to support health care for illegals. And obviously, that health care will be FREE at the expense of US citizens and immigrants who OBEY our laws.

At this point all Democrats have to pretend that they are human

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I say they should do it. Because I am pretty sure what would happen. America would rid itself of it 2nd greatest threat, and its greatest threat, followers of the teabagger messiah, would go bat shit crazy with rage and consume themselves in their conspiracy doctrines.

It would take just three Republican senators to turn the impeachment vote into a secret ballot. It’s not hard to imagine what would happen then.
Do you have any extra delusions for sale...………..

Seriously kid you are achieving nothing here except helping Trump win in 2020

Spamature

President
From the link;

Despite the fact that we're enjoying nearly record highs in the market and some of the lowest unemployment in history, particularly among minorities, the Democrats, still thinking that they could do better but afraid to run against that record, are trying to topple both the President AND Vice-President Pence and salivating at the idea that this would seat Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-Moonbat) as the replacement President.

No. The Dems wouldn't be in the position to impeach Trump if they couldn't beat him. I know a year ago seems like a long time, but it's not. The backlash against Trump lead to a record breaking slaughter of the Republican party. Pelosi in her foolishness thought it was a bad idea to impeach Trump and had to be dragged into the light.

As for the economy, the Fed is trapped right now. Corporate debt is an record levels and they are walking a tight rope between prevent this house of card from collapsing and keeping enough headroom in rates to react when it eventually does.

Realistic? Normally not really, but with the lapdog media enthusiastically carrying their water and blasting out non-stop propaganda and outright lies 24/7 and a voter base made up of millennials that confuse our electoral process with some reality TV show...this could be the ultimate stolen election. By now we all know that when America votes and all Americans are heard from, conservatism usually wins and fraud and litigation in cherry-picked courts is the only way that Dems and their far-left agenda can reliably triumph. They know it and they plan for stuff like this. They don't want to put their ideas in the arena against ours or against Donald Trump's successes so they're looking to just undo the 2016 election and claim the power that the voters denied them by going this impeachment route AND targeting the V.P. too. And right now they're sending up their trial balloons now to gauge public sentiment to see if they can get away with it.
Everything you said is the opposite of the truth. The non stop lies are coming from Trump to, and about, the media, not from the media about Trump. What is he up to 12,000 documented lies since taking office ? And when you talk about the media Trump publicly stated the largest conservative media outlet works for him. He even staffs his administration from their ranks and is outraged if they do not show loyalty to him.

As for Millennials, they didn't elect Bush nor Trump. The those screw ups are on those who came before them. They have more of a right to cast a critical eye on those choices than others have a right to look askew at theirs. They saw a Supreme Court award an election to the person who got fewer votes. And they say an election where the winner not only got fewer votes but one that tainted by a foreign govt. for a man who shown at almost every turn to be beholden to that foreign govt.

You talk about the courts but it's not the Dems dragging these issues into to court. Trump is doing what he did when he was a private market swindler. Dragging things into court like he has the other 3500 times he did as a private citizen. Only this time he isn't a rich guy against some nobody. So he losing his ridiculous arguments when he does not have the advantage he enjoyed back then.

Let me step uncharacteristically back into political posts to say that while many of the liberals in my city think that it would be great because, Constitution be damned, the only thing that matters to them is Trump out and them in, I and many others would view this sort of electoral treachery as being akin to that first cannon shot fired at Fort Sumter back on April 12, 1861.

These same liberals think that once they get total power then can come for our arms. I hold that they won't have to. Many up us will bring our arms right to them. Only we won't be turning them in; we'll be settling this shit once and for all. Maybe the Dems and their Brownshirt supporters can overthrow our elected President. Maybe they can deny us our vote and then come for our property and our Rights. Maybe they can do that. But if they do, I'm betting that a lot fewer of them will still be around when the smoke clears.

This is my rifle. It is mine. and before I surrender it or bury it, I'll use it."
Guns, guns, guns, guns, guns ! You will get to keep your toys. Stop basing the world on the idea that they will be taken away.

Trump is the farthest thing from a Tea Party pick as one can get. Do you eat with that mouth?

Spamature

President
Trump is the farthest thing from a Tea Party pick as one can get. Do you eat with that mouth?
He is exactly what the tea party was lead to believe would be the leader they wanted.

Please tell me where the tea party agenda Trump and the tea party members of congress have not been on the same page. And don't say deficits because they voted for his plans that lead to the mounting Trump deficits we have today.

Your link:

"Trump and those around him seem confident that he won’t lose the 20 Republican senators needed to block a guilty verdict. But it’s not hard to imagine three senators supporting a secret ballot.

"Five sitting Republican senators have already announced their retirements; four of those are in their mid-70s or older and will never run for office again. They might well be willing to demand secrecy in order to give cover to their colleagues who would like to convict Trump but are afraid to do so because of politics in their home districts.

"There are also 10 Republican senators who aren’t up for reelection until 2024 and who might figure Trumpism will be irrelevant by then. Senators Mitt Romney and Lisa Murkowski have been the most vocal Republicans in expressing concerns about Trump’s behavior toward Ukraine. Other GOP senators have recently softened in their defense of him, as well—all before the House has held any public hearings."

I suppose the Ever-Trumpers would immediately launch another Civil War if Senate Republicans turned on their tea-bag messiah?

Spamature

President
Your link:

"Trump and those around him seem confident that he won’t lose the 20 Republican senators needed to block a guilty verdict. But it’s not hard to imagine three senators supporting a secret ballot.

"Five sitting Republican senators have already announced their retirements; four of those are in their mid-70s or older and will never run for office again. They might well be willing to demand secrecy in order to give cover to their colleagues who would like to convict Trump but are afraid to do so because of politics in their home districts.

"There are also 10 Republican senators who aren’t up for reelection until 2024 and who might figure Trumpism will be irrelevant by then. Senators Mitt Romney and Lisa Murkowski have been the most vocal Republicans in expressing concerns about Trump’s behavior toward Ukraine. Other GOP senators have recently softened in their defense of him, as well—all before the House has held any public hearings."

I suppose the Ever-Trumpers would immediately launch another Civil War if Senate Republicans turned on their tea-bag messiah?
Civil war, no, become the very definition of terrorists, not out of the realm of possibility at all. Covert Russian support for their activities would also be no surprise either.

Civil war, no, become the very definition of terrorists, not out of the realm of possibility at all. Covert Russian support for their activities would also be no surprise either.
Donbas comes to Dixie?

Sounds like "Red Dawn" on steroids:)(or crackers)

https://www.unian.info/war/10693992-donbas-war-update-russia-led-forces-mount-13-attacks-on-ukrainian-positions-on-sept-21.html

freyasman

Senator
No. The Dems wouldn't be in the position to impeach Trump if they couldn't beat him. I know a year ago seems like a long time, but it's not. The backlash against Trump lead to a record breaking slaughter of the Republican party. Pelosi in her foolishness thought it was a bad idea to impeach Trump and had to be dragged into the light.

As for the economy, the Fed is trapped right now. Corporate debt is an record levels and they are walking a tight rope between prevent this house of card from collapsing and keeping enough headroom in rates to react when it eventually does.

Everything you said is the opposite of the truth. The non stop lies are coming from Trump to, and about, the media, not from the media about Trump. What is he up to 12,000 documented lies since taking office ? And when you talk about the media Trump publicly stated the largest conservative media outlet works for him. He even staffs his administration from their ranks and is outraged if they do not show loyalty to him.

As for Millennials, they didn't elect Bush nor Trump. The those screw ups are on those who came before them. They have more of a right to cast a critical eye on those choices than others have a right to look askew at theirs. They saw a Supreme Court award an election to the person who got fewer votes. And they say an election where the winner not only got fewer votes but one that tainted by a foreign govt. for a man who shown at almost every turn to be beholden to that foreign govt.

You talk about the courts but it's not the Dems dragging these issues into to court. Trump is doing what he did when he was a private market swindler. Dragging things into court like he has the other 3500 times he did as a private citizen. Only this time he isn't a rich guy against some nobody. So he losing his ridiculous arguments when he does not have the advantage he enjoyed back then.

Guns, guns, guns, guns, guns ! You will get to keep your toys. Stop basing the world on the idea that they will be taken away.
Wrong.

freyasman

Senator
Be specific. I pointed out a lot of facts.
No you didn't.
We elected a guy, fair and square, because we were sick and edited tired of the way business has been being done for the last few decades. You guys are trying to invalidate that election so the parasites who have been leeching off us for generations can continue to enrich themselves at our expense, and fvck what we want.... that's not going to happen.

Keep it up, and very bad shit is going to happen. Because we've had enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spamature

President
No you didn't.
We elected a guy, fair and square, because we were sick and fvcking tired of the way business has been being done for the last few decades. You guys are trying to invalidate that election so the parasites who have been leeching off us for generations can continue to enrich themselves at our expense, and fvck what we want.... that's not going to happen.

Keep it up, and very bad shit is going to happen. Because we've had enough.
Fair ? Technically. Square ? Not even. The Dems haven't done anything as of yet except hold these hearings over the last few weeks. The other investigation that took two years was order by Republican Jeff Sessions, because Republican Trump fired Republican James Comey. It was overseen by Republicans, Rod Rosenstein, James Whittaker, and Republican Bill Barr.

As for Trump's removal from office, that will be up to the Republicans in the Republican controlled senate.

EatTheRich

President
From the link;

Whether Trump or the Democrats win isn’t important. What is important is protecting our rights including our right to choose by majority vote our own president.

EatTheRich

President
There was plenty of evidence on OJ. That's why the charege. The jury bias prevented conviction.

That said, in the legal world you don't need to provide "proof of innocence". The accuser and the prosecutor need to provide "proof of guilt". That's the only standard that exists. Mueller said he found NO evidence that any American assisted the Russians contrary to the mentally ill left wing drivel your ilk spew. The report says that specifically. Edited
The lack of conclusive untainted evidence led to O.J.’s acquittal.

The Mueller Report says that specifically, huh? Can you quote that part?

EatTheRich

President

No. The citizens and legal immigrants also benefit from free heath care.