• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tell me PJ cons that your heads would not explode over this.

D

Deleted member 21794

impeachment in the House and conviction in the Senate are two separate actions.

Funny how none of you Trump defenders, including the Trumpies serving in congress, understand this simple concept laid out in our constitution.
Wow, I had no idea!

Spamature

President
Obama's average annualized GDP growth was 1.46%. The worst of any President since WWII. The unemployment rate was above 8% for 43 consecutive months under him. To put that into perspective there were only 39 months total of unemployment rate above 8% in the 60 years before him.

The Obama era was an economic disaster the likes of which this country has not seen since the Great Depression. Sputtering GDP growth, outrageously high unemployment, welfare use and abuse at all-time highs. And you sugarcoat that? Disgusting.

I understand you hate Trump but your continually deranged lies on this forum are only making you look like a bitter fool.
Quit bragging on the the Great Rescission Bush left up Obama to fix. I remember when you wingers used to be ashamed of that. Now you bellow it proudly as if the world had forgotten how your voters screwed us the last time some dishonest idiot promised you prosperity.

Trust me, America has not forgotten the smoldering crater of an economy Bush left behind even if Trump's gaslighting has cause you to forget it.

Spamature

President
It's not desperation or a lie.
How did that Russian collusion thing go? Dud shell
Muller time dud shell
I can't think of all your dudshells
but name one that has come true?
Long time Trump advisor Stone, Trump campaign managers Manafort and Gates, and Trump national security adviser Flynn, would be to differ about it being a dud considering the years they will be spending in prison. And it ain't over yet sugar plum. Because there are about a dozen prosecutions spun off from the Office of Special Counsel investigation that are still under way.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Long time Trump advisor Stone, Trump campaign managers Manafort and Gates, and Trump national security adviser Flynn, would be to differ about it being a dud considering the years they will be spending in prison. And it ain't over yet sugar plum. Because there are about a dozen prosecutions spun off from the Office of Special Counsel investigation that are still under way.
No crime involving what the investigation was intended for
Strike one.

Spamature

President
No crime involving what the investigation was intended for
Strike one.
Stone: lying about his contacts with an agent of Russia and the Russian interference campaign.

Flynn: lying about his contacts with Russian govt officials

Manafort: tax evasion and money laundering stemming from payments from a Russian oligarch to which he offered to be Russia's operative inside of the Trump campaign.

Gates: helping Manafort launder money from same Russian oligarch and lying to investigators.

Mick

The Right is always right
Quit bragging on the the Great Rescission Bush left up Obama to fix. I remember when you wingers used to be ashamed of that. Now you bellow it proudly as if the world had forgotten how your voters screwed us the last time some dishonest idiot promised you prosperity.

Trust me, America has not forgotten the smoldering crater of an economy Bush left behind even if Trump's gaslighting has cause you to forget it.

So you are denying Obama's annualized GDP growth the rate was the worst of any President since WWII and that he had 43 consecutive months with unemployment over 8%? You didn't address any of those facts. Instead you ranted about the subprime crisis that Democrats created. Coward.

Spamature

President
So you are denying Obama's annualized GDP growth the rate was the worst of any President since WWII and that he had 43 consecutive months with unemployment over 8%? You didn't address any of those facts. Instead you ranted about the subprime crisis that Democrats created.
Coward.
Again, there you go bragging about how awful of a disaster Bush left behind. The high unemployment was because of how deep the recession he inherited was in the beginning. Also the annualized GDP looks worst because the initial impact was so great. Did you forget in the first 12 months of the recession 8 million jobs were lost ? The very least you could if you are going to brag about how bad the Bush collapse was is to give him credit for it instead trying the shift the blame to Obama.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!
Stone: lying about his contacts with an agent of Russia and the Russian interference campaign.

Flynn: lying about his contacts with Russian govt officials

Manafort: tax evasion and money laundering stemming from payments from a Russian oligarch to which he offered to be Russia's operative inside of the Trump campaign.

Gates: helping Manafort launder money from same Russian oligarch and lying to investigators.
Good luck with that lie
Mueller: no one from the Trump campaign conspired with any Russian agent to influence the 2016 election
Strike 2