• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tell me what you think of this

freyasman

Senator
everyone should watch and remember this is how to handle cops
Why do so many LE officers and agents prefer not to be filmed? o_O If their shit is on the up and up, then wouldn't they want it all documented if it goes to court?

Unless they're planning to pull some shady or just plain illegal shit, I can't think of any reason for them to object. It's not even a safety thing because if he's holding s camera on you, then you know where at least one if not both of his hands are.

These two were going to try and intimidate this guy or bullshit him IMO, and they got their asses handed to them and had to leave with the tails tucked and their heads hanging.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why do so many LE officers and agents prefer not to be filmed? o_O If their shit is on the up and up, then wouldn't they want it all documented if it goes to court?

Unless they're planning to pull some shady or just plain illegal shit, I can't think of any reason for them to object. It's not even a safety thing because if he's holding s camera on you, then you know where at least one if not both of his hands are.

These two were going to try and intimidate this guy or bullshit him IMO, and they got their asses handed to them and had to leave with the tails tucked and their heads hanging.
They don't want to be filmed due to being corrupt and yes the two FBI agents left with egg on their face.

Hey, this will prove to libs gun laws don't stop shit:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/multiple-victims-in-australia-shooting-police/ar-BBVUvmE?ocid=spartandhp

What were those feds up to, exactly?
AND THEN THERE IS THIS:

"Sir, I'm FBI Special Agent Tim Anderson. Here's my card. I'm here to interview you regarding some out of the ordinary behavior you exhibited at the local law enforcement offices and jail. I'm here to determine if you were surveilling the property and/or personnel in order to plan an attack or jail break sometime in the future?"

"No, it is lawful to take pictures as you say, but it is not ordinary behavior and next time you may well be stopped and frisked because that too is a Supreme Court validated lawful act to determine officer safety. And the concern of violence or jail break is articulable and does require identity on demand."

"I need your name because it has been brought to our attention that you may have images or video that captured a crime and the court may well subpoena them in the very near future."

"No, I'm not at liberty to share what you may have captured. But is there something you'd like to share along those lines?"

"Please understand that we too are video taping this interaction and that your image can be used to identify you in the future and that truth telling is really in your best interest."

"You're not under duress in any manner and have been forced to surveil for some terrorist party?"

"Yes, I understand your right to remain silent. And I respect your choosing that at this time. Is there anything you'd like to volunteer at this time that you think might be appropriate for us to know?"

"No, well, have a good day. Here's the case number for this interview. If you'd like a copy please come down to the offices and ask. There is a $15 fee for a records access request."

AND BANG YOU'RE ON A DATABASE SUBJECT TO SEARCH ANYTIME ANYTHING UNTOWARD HAPPENS AT THAT FACILITY OR OFFICERS WORKING THERE (I.E. KEEP A REAL ALIBI HANDY 24/7 NOW). JUST TO ANTAGONIZE IS A STUPID THING TO DO. HAVE A REASON.

Last edited:
@freyasman @Dawg

You are going to LAWFULLY lose every time you take on a SMART law enforcement officer.

Don't play games that can get deadly serious. Officers are getting the training I just outlined for you above and that will trickle all the way down to beat cop in the next few years.

Last edited:

Fins

Fray Terror
AND THEN THERE IS THIS:

"Sir, I'm FBI Special Agent Tim Anderson. Here's my card. I'm here to interview you regarding some out of the ordinary behavior you exhibited at the local law enforcement offices and jail. I'm here to determine if you were surveilling the property and/or personnel in order to plan an attack or jail break sometime in the future?"

"No, it is lawful to take pictures as you say, but it is not ordinary behavior and next time you may well be stopped and frisked because that too is a Supreme Court validated lawful act to determine officer safety. And the concern of violence or jail break is articulable and does require identity on demand."

"I need your name because it has been brought to our attention that you may have images or video that captured a crime and the court may well subpoena them in the very near future."

"No, I'm not at liberty to share what you may have captured. But is there something you'd like to share along those lines?"

"Please understand that we too are video taping this interaction and that your image can be used to identify you in the future and that truth telling is really in your best interest."

"You're not under duress in any manner and have been forced to surveil for some terrorist party?"

"Yes, I understand your right to remain silent. And I respect your choosing that at this time. Is there anything you'd like to volunteer at this time that you think might be appropriate for us to know?"

"No, well, have a good day. Here's the case number for this interview. If you'd like a copy please come down to the offices and ask. There is a $15 fee for a records access request."

AND BANG YOU'RE ON A DATABASE SUBJECT TO SEARCH ANYTIME ANYTHING UNTOWARD HAPPENS AT THAT FACILITY OR OFFICERS WORKING THERE (I.E. KEEP A REAL ALIBI HANDY 24/7 NOW). JUST TO ANTAGONIZE IS A STUPID THING TO DO. HAVE A REASON.
Try again to tell me they aren’t jackbooted thugs.

Yep. And it was nothing but an attempt to strong arm and intimidate citizens to the will of the gestapo. It’s a violation of the intent of the Bill of Rights.
That was lawful training coming down the pike. Test it and you'll likely lose.

Sometimes gangsters just like intimidating people because they can.
@Fins @The Thinker @Dawg and @freyasman

Keep in mind that law enforcement officers and their facilities get violent threats all the time that they will keep on record to reference when questioning your on premises behavior before a judge.

Be rational and reasonable like the guy in the video and you'll be fine. But the guy in the video next time may well get burned being too cute for his own good.

If you're the citizen in this video your best interaction on your prorperty is to ask, "Are you here to arrest me? No, well then please leave I have a busy day today. Good bye." The more you give for the report the dumber you are.

On their turf they are going to ask you if you have business there yet to complete. If you say no. They are going to say, "Well, then I'm giving you a lawful order to leave the area for the rest of the day or possibly get arrested for disturbing the peace and/or loitering."

If you say yes. He's going to say, "Well, please get about your business or you may well be detained for loitering and/or disturbing the peace. Thank you for you compliance."

Good luck to all you civil disobedients out there. The niceties are about to get complicated.

Last edited:

freyasman

Senator
AND THEN THERE IS THIS:

Thanks, you just made my point for me.

A government that puts people on "lists", especially it's own people who are not doing any harm, or any wrong, is a government that needs to be watched, and filmed, and all of it's activities should be documented, as much as possible by as many folks as possible.

And in order to legally detain a person in the US, a LEO needs to be able to articulate specific facts, that would cause a reasonable person (not just a cop, they'll cosign almost any kind of bullshit) to believe a crime (not just some arbitrary activity that someone subjectively decides is out of the ordinary) is being, has been, or is about to be committed. Lacking that, (like for a guy walking around taking pictures, for instance) it is illegal to stop, frisk, or demand ID. That's the actual law that the cops like to ignore and deny exists.

We're the ones paying for all of their shit, one way or the other, and we're the ones ultimately responsible, after all.

freyasman

Senator
Try again to tell me they aren’t jackbooted thugs.
"No thanks, I don't answer questions, nor am I legally obligated to. Goodbye."

:cool:

freyasman

Senator
@Fins @The Thinker @Dawg and @freyasman

Keep in mind that law enforcement officers and their facilities get violent threats all the time that they will keep on record to reference when questioning your on premises behavior before a judge.

Be rational and reasonable like the guy in the video and you'll be fine. But the guy in the video next time may well get burned being too cute for his own good.
See? That attitude "burned being too cute for his own good" is the problem here.

Public servants do not ever dictate to the people they are there to serve, how they may or may not behave. Who the fvck do they think they are???
They don't tell me what attitude I may or may not have.... I am not their dog, they are my bitches. And getting out of line like that is how they're going to end up getting put down. Go ask Gerald Goines.

A culture that believes asserting one's rights is an extraordinary and suspicious act that warrants further interference by LE, is a culture that needs to be wiped out and burned to the [Unwelcome language removed] ground. That has no place in a supposedly free country.

freyasman

Senator
If you're the citizen in this video your best interaction on your prorperty is to ask, "Are you here to arrest me? No, well then please leave I have a busy day today. Good bye." The more you give for the report the dumber you are.

On their turf they are going to ask you if you have business there yet to complete. If you say no. They are going to say, "Well, then I'm giving you a lawful order to leave the area for the rest of the day or possibly get arrested for disturbing the peace and/or loitering."

If you say yes. He's going to say, "Well, please get about your business or you may well be detained for loitering and/or disturbing the peace. Thank you for you compliance."

Good luck to all you civil disobedients out there. The niceties are about to get complicated.