• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tell me what you think of this

Fins

Fray Terror
That was lawful training coming down the pike. Test it and you'll likely lose.
So you think just because a law made it legal it’s OK? The Patriot Act is the law too. That doesn’t mean it’s not a violation of the intent of the constitution

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member

Listen to the threat at 1:15
Sounds like they were harassing this lady for no reason. What a shame. I'm glad she knew her rights.
I'm surprised they didn't attack her physically for talking back. They don't like Black people who aren't docile and meek with them. Remember Sandra Bland?

Fins

Fray Terror
It ain't about race, it's about control.
I will say though, that while putting citizens that haven’t broken a law on a list and harassing private individuals goes against what this nation was built on, most of these citizens that get into these altercations are the antigovernment conspiracy theory types that think the government was behind 9-11.

freyasman

Senator
I will say though, that while putting citizens that haven’t broken a law on a list and harassing private individuals goes against what this nation was built on, most of these citizens that get into these altercations are the antigovernment conspiracy theory types that think the government was behind 9-11.
When it becomes okay to treat them that way, how long before they start doing it to the rest of us?

Fins

Fray Terror
When it becomes okay to treat them that way, how long before they start doing it to the rest of us?

I’m not saying anything makes it ok. I’m just saying typically these citizens that have problems seem to be out looking for the problem.

So you think just because a law made it legal it’s OK? The Patriot Act is the law too. That doesn’t mean it’s not a violation of the intent of the constitution
You can feel that way. But the Patriot Act and this example are two different things. This example has a long basis in established law with the constitution kept in mind. Do your research.

Fins

Fray Terror
You can feel that way. But the Patriot Act and this example are two different things. This example has a long basis in established law with the constitution kept in mind. Do your research.
Really? Putting people on a list just to harass them is keeping the constitution in mind? I don’t think so.

Incomplete video. You can be asked to vacate public areas based on disruptive behavior. The Sheriff is a constitutional entity who has rights to have restricted areas at facilities and can limit access to public areas at facilities on a trespassing basis. The best recourse or remedy to that kind of thing is political action by complainants.

Your speech cannot be used to inhibit other people's speech nor can you force people to listen to your free speech. People are entitled to be free of your speech to. In other words your rights don't trump other people's rights.

So you do protest and you do get chased off or arrested. That is part of your expression of free speech. Enjoy your choices.

See? That attitude "burned being too cute for his own good" is the problem here.

Public servants do not ever dictate to the people they are there to serve, how they may or may not behave. Who the fvck do they think they are???
They don't tell me what attitude I may or may not have.... I am not their dog, they are my bitches. And getting out of line like that is how they're going to end up getting put down. Go ask Gerald Goines.

A culture that believes asserting one's rights is an extraordinary and suspicious act that warrants further interference by LE, is a culture that needs to be wiped out and burned to the [Unwelcome language removed] ground. That has no place in a supposedly free country.
That's how they live in Mexico.

Thanks, you just made my point for me.
Did I?
A government that puts people on "lists", especially it's own people who are not doing any harm, or any wrong, is a government that needs to be watched, and filmed, and all of it's activities should be documented, as much as possible by as many folks as possible.
People put themselves on list. If you had NO idea that reports are constantly being made by law enforcement on computers, then you'd probably think that lists are being made. They aren't they make themselves.

And in order to legally detain a person in the US, a LEO needs to be able to articulate specific facts, that would cause a reasonable person (not just a cop, they'll cosign almost any kind of bullshit) to believe a crime (not just some arbitrary activity that someone subjectively decides is out of the ordinary) is being, has been, or is about to be committed.
Yep, "is being, has been or is about to." You got that right and that is really broad especially the 'is about to' stuff. But they all get worked out in court if you have the time and inclination. I have neither.

Lacking that, (like for a guy walking around taking pictures, for instance) it is illegal to stop, frisk, or demand ID. That's the actual law that the cops like to ignore and deny exists.
I agree. But if you give them legal reason to ask for ID you need to do so. Video can be evidence of a crime and they can take it. I'd suggest you use a body camera instead of a S700-1200 smart phone to take video of "public interest." I'd also suggest you live stream video and have medium with which to transfer evidence to law enforcement on the spot. Still as a witness subject to subpoena your name can be legally taken down.

We're the ones paying for all of their shit, one way or the other, and we're the ones ultimately responsible, after all.
Run for Sheriff or Mayor and let your ideas predominate and see how your fellow tax paying citizens respond to the results. You may get exactly what you want if you get others to democratically agree with you. The experiment is running in Oregon and Washington as we speak.

Last edited:

freyasman

Senator
I’m not saying anything makes it ok. I’m just saying typically these citizens that have problems seem to be out looking for the problem.
At least someone is looking....
The reason shit has gotten so bad IMO, is because too many people ignored the problem of overreach when it was in the embryo stages and would have been much easier to squash.