• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands, of people who could have lived will not because of Trump's denial.

Spamature

President
And even at that terrible price to the nation, his supporters will justify it.

Watch and see.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And even at that terrible price to the nation, his supporters will justify it.

Watch and see.

It's why states have Governors, it's clear you would rather America be as Iran and ruled by a dictator but it's not going to happen.

Watch and See people that died could have lived in your state of Cali:

While you whine of Trump

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump is resisting calls to issue a national stay-at-home order to stem the spread of the new coronavirus despite his administration’s projections that tens of thousands of Americans are likely to be killed by the disease. One by one, though, states are increasingly pushing shutdown orders of their own.

Trump refuses to use his office to lead the country.....because then he'd be responsible for the outcome. So instead, he lets all those dumb red states continue to spread the virus.

This is what happens when stupid people vote for a man who starred on "The Apprentice" and thought he was that person in real life.

Spamature

President
It's why states have Governors, it's clear you would rather America be as Iran and ruled by a dictator but it's not going to happen.

Watch and See people that died could have lived in your state of Cali:

While you whine of Trump
I see you ignored the part where the Republicans left the state facing $26 billion in debt. How could you when you were here yapping about the state's debt everyday. There was a post of yours just a short while ago incorrectly claiming the state was in debt.

I think it was you who did so, in fact.

2011 you say ?

The 3M Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask models 1804/1804S, 1860/1860S, 1870, 1870+ have an established 5 year shelf life when respirators are stored in their original packaging within climatic conditions ranging from -4 °F (-20 °C) to +86 °F (+30 °C) and not exceeding 80% RH.

What year is it ?

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Trump is resisting calls to issue a national stay-at-home order to stem the spread of the new coronavirus despite his administration’s projections that tens of thousands of Americans are likely to be killed by the disease. One by one, though, states are increasingly pushing shutdown orders of their own.

Trump refuses to use his office to lead the country.....because then he'd be responsible for the outcome. So instead, he lets all those dumb red states continue to spread the virus.

This is what happens when stupid people vote for a man who starred on "The Apprentice" and thought he was that person in real life.
His "I closed off travel with China", is like saying, I gave the baby buggy a push at the top of the hill, didn't I ?

The rest is of it is the fault of gravity and that busy intersection.

reason10

Governor
His "I closed off travel with China", is like saying, I gave the baby buggy a push at the top of the hill, didn't I ?

The rest is of it is the fault of gravity and that busy intersection.
You're so full of schitt. That closing off travel with China and EUROPE is the ONLY reason why we're STILL looking at a smaller body count than the Obama HNIC virus.

Spamature

President
He gave the country breathing room and himself some time to take action. But he did not change the actual course of events. He wasted that time and breathing room with fantasy that it would all be over by Easter. He allowed governors to pick and choose when they would take action instead of taking the lead on follow up actions himself.

Who give a shite what anyone called him ?

To quote Clinton, as you wingers love to do.

What difference does it make ?

Spamature

President
You're so full of schitt. That closing off travel with China and EUROPE is the ONLY reason why we're STILL looking at a smaller body count than the Obama HNIC virus.
Your little talking point in about a week away from you having to admit how many more lives Obama saved than Trump.

So keep yapping that line, okay ?

Last edited:

reason10

Governor
You little talking point in about a week away from you having to admit how many more lives Obama saved than Trump.

So keep yapping that line, okay ?
Excuse me?

The HNIC virus killed over 12,000 in America.

The Pelosi virus is barely past 5000.

Spamature

President
Excuse me?

The HNIC virus killed over 12,000 in America.

The Pelosi virus is barely past 5000.
And I said let's see what that 12000 Obama number looks like in comparison to the Trump virus numbers in a week or so.

I see you're still betting on the Trump fantasy that it will all be over by Easter.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Check out these states who've yet to issue stay-at-home orders.

Alabama
Arkansas
Iowa
Missouri
Nebraska
North Dakota
Oklahoma
South Carolina
South Dakota
Texas
Utah
Wyoming

What do they have in common?

Spamature

President
Check out these states who've yet to issue stay-at-home orders.

Alabama
Arkansas
Iowa
Missouri
Nebraska
North Dakota
Oklahoma
South Carolina
South Dakota
Texas
Utah
Wyoming

What do they have in common?
The worst thing they have in common is the ability to reintroduce the infection to areas where the shut down has had an effect.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I see you ignored the part where the Republicans left the state facing $26 billion in debt. How could you when you were here yapping about the state's debt everyday. There was a post of yours just a short while ago incorrectly claiming the state was in debt.

I think it was you who did so, in fact.

2011 you say ?

The 3M Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask models 1804/1804S, 1860/1860S, 1870, 1870+ have an established 5 year shelf life when respirators are stored in their original packaging within climatic conditions ranging from -4 °F (-20 °C) to +86 °F (+30 °C) and not exceeding 80% RH.

What year is it ?
So, who's the suckers Brown sold useless ventilators too?
You admit he ripped people off!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The worst thing they have in common is the ability to reintroduce the infection to areas where the shut down has had an effect.
Libs states blocking traffic from libs states to enter...…………..same states are against border walls

Hypocrisy