• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands, of people who could have lived will not because of Trump's denial.

Spamature

President
So, who's the suckers Brown sold useless ventilators too?
You admit he ripped people off!
It does not say whether the "ventilators" were working or not.

But there are companies that buy, rehabilitate and then sell medical used equipment.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
The worst thing they have in common is the ability to reintroduce the infection to areas where the shut down has had an effect.
They're anti-science Republican-led states.
Who's going to tell Trump that he might be decimating his base aka elderly Repubs?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
And even at that terrible price to the nation, his supporters will justify it.

Watch and see.

Geeze...you guys are drunk on your hyper-political hatred. Why not millions...nay...BILLIONS. The diabolical Trump won’t rest until every man, woman, and child are DEAD. No, wait - that still leaves animals...and plants. HE MUST BE STOPPED!!!

:rolleyes:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Geeze...you guys are drunk on your hyper-political hatred. Why not millions...nay...BILLIONS. The diabolical Trump won’t rest until every man, woman, and child are DEAD. No, wait - that still leaves animals...and plants. HE MUST BE STOPPED!!!

you're catching on.. see. they're all so very bright.. but apparently if trump dont tell em to... well... they dont know what to do..

tough road..being so bright..yet unable to do a single thing...

Spamature

President

Oh I see, the least we can do is to not wait until it's over before we forget it happened.

And then never speak of it again.

Rodger that.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh I see, the least we can do is to not wait until it's over before we forget it happened.

Rodger that.
spam... am curious on what date shoudl the administration effected stay at home?

i have a TP on it as well...

Spamature

President
you're catching on.. see. they're all so very bright.. but apparently if trump dont tell em to... well... they dont know what to do..

As if a leader is supposed to lead or something ?

What were we thinking ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
As if a leader is supposed to lead or something ?

What were we thinking ?
on what date should the federal govt have effected a national stay at home order....thereby cratering the US and world economies....???

you can filter in the link....to pick your date...

Spamature

President
spam... am curious on what date shoudl the administration effected stay at home?

i have a TP on it as well...
Well, it should have been "before they will". I say will because you state your question as if this administration has done so, when it still has not.

They should have done it a day before the first governor in any state ordered it to be done at the very least.

This patchwork is only going to cause either other states to keep theirs going or risk reinfection, meaning they will have to reinstate them time and time again until the nation is all on one page.

Ideally we would have one national leader running the show for all of us on this, not 50 individual leaders each going their own way.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it should have been "before they will". I say will because you state your question as if this administration has done so, when it still has not.

They should have done it a day before the first governor in any state ordered it to be done at the very least.

This patchwork is only going to cause either other states to keep theirs going or risk reinfection, meaning they will have to reinstate them time and time again until the nation is all on one page.

Ideally we would have one national leader running the show for all of us on this, not 50 individual leaders each going their own way.

so, on what date would you have shut down the largest economy on earth, ending million of jobs, destrouign lives, companies, etc...

? your date?

Colorforms

Senator
And even at that terrible price to the nation, his supporters will justify it.

Watch and see.

I guess not everyone wants to destroy the economy over a really bad cold. :)

Spamature

President
so, on what date would you have shut down the largest economy on earth, ending million of jobs, destrouign lives, companies, etc...

? your date?
When we found out it was here and spreading from person to person. After all how long should you all people to infect each other ?

I guess we could have never instituted one and have 5 or 6 million people die and made sure it would take off like wildfire around the world. And they hope during that first spread it didn't mutate into something even worse before it took its second trip around the globe.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
When we found out it was here and spreading from person to person. After all how long should you all people to infect each other ?

I guess we could have never instituted one and have 5 or 6 million people die and made sure it would take off like wildfire around the world. And they hope during that first spread it didn't mutate into something even worse before it took its second trip around the globe.
so, when the first person got it...you would have shut down the entire nation, thereby cratering the economy, ending millions of lives, shuttered businesses, etc...?

RickWA

Snagglesooth

I do sincerely believe that they cannot halt the weird spiral of loathing. They whip themselves into a bizarre frenzy, ever-escalating the projected combination of evil and incompetence. They are incapable of dialing it back.

There is NO WAY any sane person should be blaming politicians for this - other than communist China, who deliberately LIED for weeks, stating that human-to-human transmission was not possible. I frankly don’t care that the commies undercount their ill and their dead. It is unforgivable that they did not convey that this is VERY communicable.

But...you know...that’s not politically useful for the hyper-political, bitterly partisan deranged. The entire reason for ANY news item is partisan political utility. ALWAYS.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I do sincerely believe that they cannot halt the weird spiral of loathing. They whip themselves into a bizarre frenzy, ever-escalating the projected combination of evil and incompetence. They are incapable of dialing it back.

There is NO WAY any sane person should be blaming politicians for this - other than communist China, who deliberately LIED for weeks, stating that human-to-human transmission was not possible. I frankly don’t care that the commies undercount their ill and their dead. It is unforgivable that they did not convey that this is VERY communicable.

But...you know...that’s not politically useful for the hyper-political, bitterly partisan deranged. The entire reason for ANY news item is partisan political utility. ALWAYS.
crazy stuff...

i just kryptonited the armchair QBs here... see my TP on picking the date to shut down the US> no one will touch it...

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Rodger that.
No, the “least” you could do is to stop politicizing the crap out of this all day every day. That’s what normal, well-adjusted people would do.

Oh...and it’s “Roger”. :)

Spamature

President
I guess not everyone wants to destroy the economy over a really bad cold. :)
You mean destroy any particular believe system over a "really bad cold". If this destroys the economy then we were doing something wrong with the economy that made it vulnerable to being destroyed.

Just maybe for right now at least. Let's pretend we don't have an economy and concentrate on the human needs. Or we pass around IOUs and then at the end toss them into a fire as a celebration when its all over.