• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands, of people who could have lived will not because of Trump's denial.

Spamature

President
No, the “least” you could do is to stop politicizing the crap out of this all day every day. That’s what normal, well-adjusted people would do.

Oh...and it’s “Roger”. :)
Maybe you should stop personalizing my criticisms.
The normal and well adjusted are able to do so.
Or is you are he and he is you the motto you follow now ?

Roger Rodger

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Maybe you should stop personalizing my criticisms.
The normal and well adjusted are able to do so.
Or is you are he and he is you the motto you follow now ?

Roger Rodger
No, you just milk the daylights out of EVERY issue - whether catastrophic, tragic, deadly, or merely silly - for calculated political gain all day, every day. It’s very abnormal.
You’re not alone. You kooks pound this issue into the ground in top posts EVERY day.

I know full well I’ll see dozens of posts politicizing this virus any time I am so sufficiently misguided as to log into this crackpot-infested forum.

Whatever fulfills you, I guess. Have a nice day.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Well so far we've only lost 10,000 jobs for every Covid death. I guess that's not enough for some folks, am I right?

Colorforms

Senator
You mean destroy any particular believe system over a "really bad cold". If this destroys the economy then we were doing something wrong with the economy that made it vulnerable to being destroyed.

Just maybe for right now at least. Let's pretend we don't have an economy and concentrate on the human needs. Or we pass around IOUs and then at the end toss them into a fire as a celebration when its all over.
Anything is vulnerable to being destroyed. To think otherwise is pure ignorance.

And I know what I meant. Apparently you didn't.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
You think the death portion of that ratio should be higher ?
I'm just trying to establish how many economic deaths you are willing to trade for one life. Because, if we do not, we know you people won't rest until every last job is, well, dead."

Spamature

President
No, you just milk the daylights out of EVERY issue - whether catastrophic, tragic, deadly, or merely silly - for calculated political gain all day, every day. It’s very abnormal.
You’re not alone. You kooks pound this issue into the ground in top posts EVERY day.

I know full well I’ll see dozens of posts politicizing this virus any time I am so sufficiently misguided as to log into this crackpot-infested forum.

Whatever fulfills you, I guess. Have a nice day.
You think people are politicizing political issues on a political board ?

Call the mods !

There used to be a rule that said post about the topics and not the posters.

That fact that anytime you come here your post are about the poster says it's more of a suggestion.

Spamature

President
I'm just trying to establish how many economic deaths you are willing to trade for one life. Because, if we do not, we know you people won't rest until every last job is, well, dead."
You mean real actual human life.

How many of your own real actual human life are you willing to trade for one economic death.

Colorforms

Senator
Matter can't be destroyed. It can only be changed.

Maybe beliefs are the same in that way, eh ?
Society is a thin veneer. As the left has demonstrated, even a free people can turn violent. Society can be easily destroyed. Any student of history can name a multitude of examples, from the Mayans to the Native Americans.

It's just as bad being destroyed from the inside as without.

Spamature

President
Society is a thin veneer. As the left has demonstrated, even a free people can turn violent. Society can be easily destroyed. Any student of history can name a multitude of examples, from the Mayans to the Native Americans.

It's just as bad being destroyed from the inside as without.
That exactly where leadership can make the biggest difference.

Spamature

President
Why are you so uninformed? RI sent law and national guard after first batch of NY'ers than ran rom city

:) now she's stopped doing it

She was probably right. People shouldn't travel unless it is necessary. Running to another state is not going to make someone any safer than staying in place. Likely it would make themselves and others less safe.

Colorforms

Senator
That exactly where leadership can make the biggest difference.
I can, but it doesn't stop it. The old Russia had some very powerful leadership before the Red revolution which plunged it into a communist state. Just like where the US is now, internal forces sent it into a civil war which saw the Red army defeat the monarchy. Germany also went through this after the first world war.

Spamature

President
What's new? The american virus arrived with europeans and their views, perceptual reality, extractive capitalism and "manifest destiny".

Well, our manifest destiny has come calling, an other installment of the consequences of our "way of life" have come due.
There are installments in the mail for places that believed it wasn't a big deal.

That you can bet on.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
She was probably right. People shouldn't travel unless it is necessary. Running to another state is not going to make someone any safer than staying in place. Likely it would make themselves and others less safe.
Of course, epicenter is NYC and NYC residents ran to RI...………..actually many states...……...saw several NY tags here today and just as NYC residents didn't mind gathering to see naval hospital ship arrive, it's clear they don't care if they spread either pandemic now

And even at that terrible price to the nation, his supporters will justify it.

Watch and see.

I'm sure more testing would have stopped a disease there is no preventive vaccine or cure for. The political mind at work - you're so far ahead of the rest of us, LOL

FakeName

Governor
I'm sure more testing would have stopped a disease there is no preventive vaccine or cure for. The political mind at work - you're so far ahead of the rest of us, LOL
More testing means catching cases quickly, isolating them, tracking down all their contacts and testing them.

An effective way to slow the spread, reduce the death count.

Spamature

President
So our leadership should just accept the idea that people will infect others as long and as many at a time as they like, and there should be no action on the federal level to intervene ?