• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Θ admits to forging birth certificate?

connieb

Senator
In your own big head, connieb. Just because you're a mod (isn't there a term limit?) it doesn't make you special. You do go on about yourself though and I guess that gets you through the day.
Nina, Nina, Nina.

I am not special because I am a mod.

I am not really special at all.

I am however, more accomplished, smarter and more successful than you. If I am a braggart for pointing it out on occasion, so be it. Generally I find it rude, but since you like to take this personal, I have no problem pointing out when it comes to dealing with you.

Have a nice day.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I never denied i said it. I believe all our leaders are put in the places they are for a reason. Since Obama seems to have the knack to screw up everything he touches, the only reason I can come up with is that he was put in this place to do just that. If you knew anything at all about the Bible you would know this.Here Ninny, let me re-post the entire paragraphs & links so we can make sure everyone sees what I said so you don't have to keep repeating yourself over and over. First this is what I said....

I said I believe he is here to give us an idea what how bad it will be when the anti-christ comes. It is true that the Bible says there will be many anti-christs. Stalin, Hitler, that fat ass in Korea, they're all considered a kind of anti-christ. But none of them are THE anti-christ. So I guess Obama could be one of the anti-christs that were to come....he definately doesn't show his love for God or God's people.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/police-reports-released-on-palin-familys-drunken-brawl.75454/page-12#post-1190472

THEN I went on to say later......

I said I think that's what God is doing, testing us. I never stated it as fact! Lol! I know when a (or "the") real anti-christ comes, it's going to be MUCH worse than what we have now. He's supposed to be al charasmatic and the blind people will love him as you do Obama....maybe even worse (if you could imagine!). Good will be evil, evil good...the truth will be a lie and the lies will be truth. Everything upside down. These things are happening now. But it still isn't as bad as it will be. So, yes....we are seeing a 'taste' of what it could be like, only it'll be in hyper-drive when it happens.
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/police-reports-released-on-palin-familys-drunken-brawl.75454/page-12#post-1190472

If anyone wants to know the entire conversation I think they can just check the links out and see what I said. I'm not ashamed of it, so I don't know what your problem with this is. Besides the fact that you hate Christians & Con women so much.
Yep...it's what you said. Shows what lunatic you are. Backtracking won't change your words. Even after the birther thing has been debunked god knows how many times you still say...IF he was born in Kenya...indicating that you still believe it's a possibility. DUHHHH

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Nina, Nina, Nina.

I am however, more accomplished, smarter and more successful than you. If I am a braggart for pointing it out on occasion, so be it. Generally I find it rude, but since you like to take this personal, I have no problem pointing out when it comes to dealing with you.

Have a nice day.
LOL....you damn right you're not special. And you're definitely a braggart, but that means nothing on the internet. I doubt you find it "rude" when you make excuses for the racism here and condone the racist avatars and signatures because they are from those on your side.

You can 'point out' whatever you little black heart desires, but pointing something out doesn't make it true.

Caroljo

Senator
Yep...it's what you said. Shows what lunatic you are. Backtracking won't change your words. Even after the birther thing has been debunked god knows how many times you still say...IF he was born in Kenya...indicating that you still believe it's a possibility. DUHHHH
Where did I backtrack? I have no problem admitting I said it. You seem to be the one that has the problem with it. You WANT me to deny it.

As for Obama...yes, anything is possible. You just won't admit it. At this point I don't care where he was born, it's not at the top of my 'dislikes' for him.

Caroljo

Senator
Nina, Nina, Nina.

Have a nice day.
Do you ever feel like you're just talking to a box of rocks?

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
Dawg, Boca, Jen, CarolJo, and most of your right wing buds here might be offended that you called them morons (I won't use the F word because a mod is here in this thread and is aching to edit my posts)
If the shoe fits, they should wear it like this moron:
WHAT confession?? Some dumb-ass story that your side made up because you can't get over the hate after all these years. Obama will be out of office in a short time. GET THE HELL OVER IT.

Last edited:

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Where did I backtrack? I have no problem admitting I said it. You seem to be the one that has the problem with it. You WANT me to deny it.

As for Obama...yes, anything is possible. You just won't admit it. At this point I don't care where he was born, it's not at the top of my 'dislikes' for him.
It's possible as well that you are posting from an insane asylum. I think you missed your daily injection.

Boca

Governor
Dawg, Boca, Jen, CarolJo, and most of your right wing buds here might be offended that you called them morons......
I'm no birther Sweetie.... simply because I don't care where the hell he was born.

He was born a dual citizen of Britain and the US; two years later when Kenya won it's independence from Britain; he became a dual cititzen of Kenya and the US; and remained so till his 22 birthday when by Kenyan law his citizenship was revoked.

There's also a question of Indonesian citizenship in the mix when his mother married Lolo Soetero, they moved to Indonesia and he attended school.

None of that makes a bit of difference, he was born a dual citizen and was therefore ineligible for the office and still is.

As much as you rant on about it there is no conspiracy here. Laws are laws.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Birthers are either liars or [Unwelcome language removed] morons

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/notborn.asp
Nonetheless, the prolonged and continued circulation of this clip as "real" indicates that additional debunking is called for, so we note here that this clip originated with ObamaSnippetsDotCom, a self-identified humor site which regularly takes snippets from video clips of Barack Obama's speeches, press conferences, and other public appearances, editing and rearranging them to make it appear as if he said things which he did not. (Another example in the same vein from this site presents President Obama's purportedly acknowledging an intent to create health care reform "death panels.") Moreover, the original version of this clip (entitled "Birthers' Delight") is preceded by a text sequence clearly identifying it as a spoof:

If I need anything from you, I'll ring a bell and expect you to come running.............now take you BS elsewhere.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Most here now will bring this up just because we know certain posters here will go off the deep end about it (for example....Nina). I don't think anyone really cares anymore about where he was born. If that was the only problem with Obama, I'd welcome it! Where he was born has nothing to do with how he's running (ruining) this country. That's what's important now. He's lied so many times it's hard to know if he's ever telling the truth.
those 2 have much in common..........save ya fingers.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So you believe his BIRTHER crap. It just shows how ignorant you are. But I already suspected that. Your hate for Obama is over the top and whether any of you admit it or not it's 99% because he's black. You all hated him when he dared to run for office. You just won't admit it.
So you hated Bush because he was White? Hypocrisy be your middle name, or is it View? You should also have a Bush avatar ☻

Caroljo

Senator
It's possible as well that you are posting from an insane asylum. I think you missed your daily injection.
Again, where did I backtrack? You said that's what I did. You didn't expect me to admit what I said. You expected me to make excuses for what I said. I didn't & now you don't know what else to do but post silly pictures.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The announcements said WHERE he was born. Now why would they have lied about that? You're no better than the other Birthers except you try to hide it because you feel superior. And while we're tossing out insults (i.e. my reading comprehension problem...I'd compare my SAT reading/writing/grammar scores with yours any day, Ms. Misspell.
one thing for certain, 10million Kenyans wanted nothing to do with ya boy Θ
s gayness BS..............guess his Granny Θ lied when she said he was born in Kenya ☻

You libs suck-up stink bait ☻☻

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
It has been PROVEN...over and over. Your sides' stupid conspiracy theories are just what they are...STUPID...and everyone who believes them are stupid. You do care, liar. Now that we're talking about conspiracy...tell y our pals here how you believe your God may have sent Obama here as a test for us to see what we'd do when the REAL anti-Christ appears. Yes...you did write that and I knew then that you're off the wall CRAZY.
come on Sailor, cuss like you usually do___________________this is fun to watch when you melt!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
WHAT confession?? Some dumb-ass story that your side made up because you can't get over the hate after all these years. Obama will be out of office in a short time. GET THE HELL OVER IT.
There she blows ☻☻

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
We both know it will never happen...don't we connie? And you know nothing about me, or what I do. "When I have time" is a good excuse. Wallow in your invented superiority, it suits you.
let's see an ACCOUNTANT and a HOUSEWIFE................

Yeah, would love to see those Sat's compared openly for all to see_____________

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
In your own big head, connieb. Just because you're a mod (isn't there a term limit?) it doesn't make you special. You do go on about yourself though and I guess that gets you through the day.
Has nothing to do with being a MOD
a Professional Woman is the difference lil' sailor girl ☻

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Dawg, Boca, Jen, CarolJo, and most of your right wing buds here might be offended that you called them morons (I won't use the F word because a mod is here in this thread and is aching to edit my posts)
suckin' up are you lil' girl
nothing new
when you say me an Max are "buds" you look stupid.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
God but you really say stupid things.

Waaaaa......you hate him cause he's BLACK! Do you know how old that is? Do you know or care what you sound like? Talk about being ignorant!
now we know why she hated Bush so much, he was white=Nina Sharpton ☻