• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Thank you from PNWest

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
This is my 1000th post. I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for welcoming me to your forum. I thank you all regardless of race, religion, sex or anything else.

PNWest is glad to be here to enlighten and educate you all and to make your lives better.
Glad you and the other Topix posters found PJ.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
If you would just be honest and admit what we all know (you are as biased and partisan as they ever came) I could possibly take you and / or...your post, semi seriously.

Your blowing your own horn thread (for a paltry 1K post) should be...embarrassing.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
What the would be the goals here.

What is the end result in you here to "enlighten?"

What is the end result in you here to "educate?"

What would the end result be of making others live better?

I am curious because what was said in the last post was that you were not name calling which is usually a symptom of I did not get what I want. Therefore I am asking what is to be the end result? What does it look like?

Basking in the mere presence of my glory should enlighten you.

You can educate yourself by reading the links I post and my often time verbose postings.

To make your life better you should learn from me and not intentionally deceive yourself by believing the garbage fed to you but right wing propaganda sites. It takes courage to admit that you've been an idiot, a dolt, a dullard and yes dare I say it a retard by buying into the nonsense that you and most of the other conservatives do. It is hard to admit you are wrong.

I, PNWest, the most impartial and bipartisan poster here or anywhere else, the PARAGON OF CIVILITY hope to help you to rise out of the depths of depravity that it today's conservative movement and rise up into the sunlight.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
PNWest arriving at these shores is news son. Big news. The biggest news since the Lakers went to LA.
Yeah, your rep. precedes you. On another forum, a guy described you, to a tee. Just don't get a swole head, it was not a good description.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Yeah, your rep. precedes you. On another forum, a guy described you, to a tee. Just don't get a swole head, it was not a good description.
Got a link? I do try to respond to my fan mail....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
If you would just be honest and admit what we all know (you are as biased and partisan as they ever came) I could possibly take you and / or...your post, semi seriously.

Your blowing your own horn thread (for a paltry 1K post) should be...embarrassing.
Who..m..m.me? Uh ok. I'm thinking about sex

Or a bourbon. Maybe both

But, what that has to do with anything here ... I dunno...

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
This is my 1000th post. I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for welcoming me to your forum. I thank you all regardless of race, religion, sex or anything else.

PNWest is glad to be here to enlighten and educate you all and to make your lives better.
It's an honor to be posting here with you, my friend!!