• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Thank you from PNWest

Ahhhhh... the Queen is back following me again. One of my very few regrets here was the fear that you had actually spoken the truth when you talked about ignoring me. I didn't think it was possible for you to do so and obviously you can't.

Why so many posts?

View attachment 41778
One answer is following you?

Read my posts to other posters to see - or do you only come here to count posts?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
One answer is following you?

Read my posts to other posters to see - or do you only come here to count posts?

I actually followed my alerts and saw your name in the list of responses. My heart skipped a beat.

But looking at the title of the thread with my name in it there can be no mistaking why you read the thread. Why else unless you were interested in what I had to say.

John Doe

I detest liberalism
What a lame ass thread. You are just a common troll. Dime a dozen, on forums. I don't care if I get dinged for saying it. It's the truth you need to hear. There is JACK "impartial or bi partisan" about you.

Fins

Fray Terror
I actually followed my alerts and saw your name in the list of responses. My heart skipped a beat.

But looking at the title of the thread with my name in it there can be no mistaking why you read the thread. Why else unless you were interested in what I had to say.
It’s a shame you didn’t find the internet sooner. You’d have done ok about 12 years ago when forums ruled the Internet and the inflated ego bit was chic. Now you come across as a hasbeen that never was. Reign it in some

PNWest

It’s a shame you didn’t find the internet sooner. You’d have done ok about 12 years ago when forums ruled the Internet and the inflated ego bit was chic. Now you come across as a hasbeen that never was. Reign it in some
Hi Fins - I might consider that advice a little bit more if it came from someone who's signature displayed with every single post you make didn't end with "I'm the famous Fins. Men fear me, and women lust for me. Nothing more I can say"

Face it Fins - you may have been #1 in flash and snarkiness before I got here but now PNWest is in the hizzy.

You are just like Sonny Liston after Ali hit the scene. You probably feel like Eric Clapton did when Jimi Hendrix came to London. Like Gordy Howe felt when Gretzky came to the NHL. You are now the Avis to my Hertz. Try harder.

Well yes there is because I clicked on the wrong thread - mistaking it for another, probably one above or below - and mmm I did not and have not read the TP.

PNWest

Well yes there is because I clicked on the wrong thread - mistaking it for another, probably one above or below - and mmm I did not and have not read the TP.
Regardless - I was glad to see your name pop up up.

PNWest

If ever you got your act together you might see it more oft --- until that day 'toodle'.
Oh - now I'm having a sad.

Hey - Queeny - just a suggestion. You should make a post about that socialized healthcare system over in jolly old England. My nephew lives there and raves about it. The National Health care is there for everyone and if it is not fast enough for you they have private doctors too. He positively loves it.

sear

Mayor
PW #89

Yes, and:

a) They get as good or better healthcare at equal or lower cost, AND !!
receive as good or better healthcare outcomes, resulting in longer life expectancy.

b) It apparently doesn't end there.
Having a secure national healthcare system seems to reap dividends beyond bandaids and thermometers.

Denmark for example had the highest "happiness quotient" of any nation on Earth. It retained that for a few years, but then lost it
to another nation with a similar "socialized" national healthcare system.

PNWest

PW #89

Yes, and:

a) They get as good or better healthcare at equal or lower cost, AND !!
receive as good or better healthcare outcomes, resulting in longer life expectancy.

b) It apparently doesn't end there.
Having a secure national healthcare system seems to reap dividends beyond bandaids and thermometers.

Denmark for example had the highest "happiness quotient" of any nation on Earth. It retained that for a few years, but then lost it
to another nation with a similar "socialized" national healthcare system.
Thank you sear. Very good post. I can not understand how conservatives can be against better healthcare. I guess it is just another example of not being able to fix stupid.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
The danger being that that is what it would be used for again if set up in the same manner.

When ever I visited the place it was only the cons and those going in to goad them, including Min - it was horrible. I was still in the Lefty camp at that time but what happened then is, to a very great extent, why I changed my alliances.

I am just pointing out that it was not simply a free for all board -

Then was then.

Will see

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I haven't heard him do it yet.
He does it all the time. In tweets and in person.
Here's a few from long ago and from recently, showing he'll never change from the narcissist he was then to the narcissist he is today.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
...Trump/Russia story was an excuse used by the Democrats as justification for losing the election. Perhaps Trump just ran a great campaign?

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The Apprentice was the #1 show on television last season on Sunday from 10 to 11 --- congratulations Donald!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Be sure to tune in and watch Donald Trump on Late Night with David Letterman as he presents the Top Ten List tonight!

12:54 PM - May 4, 2009

Here's a recent one. He has even done it at his rallies.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Feb 8

...It is all a GIANT AND ILLEGAL HOAX, developed long before the election itself, but used as an excuse by the Democrats as to why Crooked Hillary Clinton lost the Election! Someday the Fake News Media will turn honest & report that Donald J. Trump was actually a GREAT Candidate!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
PNWest has.
But you're not in denial. Big difference. Bill Gates just tweeted about Trump doing that recently. LOL He's going back to the days when he pretended to be John Barron and would call into talk radio to brag about himself. That's desperation, if anything is.

Bear Claw

President
But you're not in denial. Big difference. Bill Gates just tweeted about Trump doing that recently. LOL He's going back to the days when he pretended to be John Barron and would call into talk radio to brag about himself. That's desperation, if anything is.

No desperation.

A full blown psychopath as POTUS

Colorforms

Senator
He does it all the time. In tweets and in person.
Here's a few from long ago and from recently, showing he'll never change from the narcissist he was then to the narcissist he is today.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
...Trump/Russia story was an excuse used by the Democrats as justification for losing the election. Perhaps Trump just ran a great campaign?

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The Apprentice was the #1 show on television last season on Sunday from 10 to 11 --- congratulations Donald!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Be sure to tune in and watch Donald Trump on Late Night with David Letterman as he presents the Top Ten List tonight!

12:54 PM - May 4, 2009

Here's a recent one. He has even done it at his rallies.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Feb 8

...It is all a GIANT AND ILLEGAL HOAX, developed long before the election itself, but used as an excuse by the Democrats as to why Crooked Hillary Clinton lost the Election! Someday the Fake News Media will turn honest & report that Donald J. Trump was actually a GREAT Candidate!

https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=265832209129304066
In this case most of these times when he refers to himself is when he is referring to the quotes or attributes of someone else. For example, he's referring to the Fake News Media reporting on Donald J. Trump.

That is a little different than simply saying "Donald Trump thinks you're a narcissistic jerk", which is the way that PNWest used it.