• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Thanks, Democrats......

Caroljo

Senator
It's the Predator's Club! Ever notice how most (if not all, not sure) of these awards went to sexists, pedophiles, LGBT, Entertainers and liberals?

Jen

Senator
Neither Weiner, Weinstein, nor Cosby were awarded those medals, but you knew that.
Yep.
I also knew that cartoon picture of all of them in bed was fake.
It's called political humor. That's why I didn't put it in "Current Events or News" forums.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Yep.
It's called political humor. That's why I didn't put it in "Current Events or News" forums.
Obama really knew how to pick 'em.

Golly gee that's funny!!! Show Obama cozying up to predators...yuck yuck yuck...

The cartoon is a drawing. The photo-shops are meant to convince folks that the awards are real.

Like this:

It's the Predator's Club! Ever notice how most (if not all, not sure) of these awards went to sexists, pedophiles, LGBT, Entertainers and liberals?

There is, as you know very well, an actual humor section.

Jen

Senator

Golly gee that's funny!!! Show Obama cozying up to predators...yuck yuck yuck...

The cartoon is a drawing. The photo-shops are meant to convince folks that the awards are real.

Like this:

Yeah......... the humor section is in General.......right there where I put it.
You've never been known to have a very good sense of humor so you don't have to tell me you don't think my jokes are funny. I already know. meh.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
You've never been known to have a very good sense of humor so you don't have to tell me you don't think my jokes are funny. I already know. meh.
No...there is a specific humor section...

I do not believe for a NY minute you think that photo-shopped crap to be funny.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
No...there is a specific humor section...

I do not believe for a NY minute you think that photo-shopped crap to be funny.
Uh huh...My post was "funny"...

That's quite the "sense of humor" you have there. Show a lie...then blame others for not getting the "joke" as your fellow "conservatives" join in the chorus, unabated.

You guys are a riot.

Yep.
Sometimes it's hard to talk down far enough for them, isn't it? Yet still we try...

Jen

Senator
The post probably should have been placed on the entertainment and humor link below... The (former PJ moderator) should have known this. imo

https://www.politicaljack.com/forums/entertainment-and-humor.34/
The former PJ moderator to whom you referred knows a lot more about the way this board works than you do, Dear. I posted it exactly where I wanted to post it.......close to the Humor section but not that far buried. General covers what it was without it needing to be moved. Unlike some of you rubes I know what I'm doing.

maverickldr

Council Member
For the love of god people, y'all are bickering over where this or that belongs. Its humor, don't like it or think of it as humor, just move along. JMJ

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member

Like this:

What's funnier than Democrat politics?