• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Thanks for the e mail inviting me back

Sundance

Council Member
It has been awhile since I have been here. I will lurk awhile and probably get back to posting here later. I do have good memories of this board.

Just looking at a couple of my old posts.....seems like it has been 3 yrs. since I was here....doesnt seem nearly that long.

I wasn't here very l9ng and did not post much, but I do remember thinking this board was better than most...If I remember correctly I think I was just here whilst serving out a suspension from another board....the usmessage board...which is not so prone to ban or penalize posters as it once was.

I started posting way back in around 97 I think it was...lived in vegas at the time and ArtBell the famous radio host had a message board there...he lived just across the hump in Pahrump as they say in vegas....a great board as I recall...anyhow got me sorta hooked on arguing politics which I do off and on.

The only value message boards have is that you will learn a lot ....about politics...yet no matter how skilled you get or how persuasive you may think your are, and no matter how convinced you are right....you will never,never change anyones mind on a message board...people do not change their minds in public.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Just looking at a couple of my old posts.....seems like it has been 3 yrs. since I was here....doesnt seem nearly that long.

I wasn't here very l9ng and did not post much, but I do remember thinking this board was better than most...If I remember correctly I think I was just here whilst serving out a suspension from another board....the usmessage board...which is not so prone to ban or penalize posters as it once was.

I started posting way back in around 97 I think it was...lived in vegas at the time and ArtBell the famous radio host had a message board there...he lived just across the hump in Pahrump as they say in vegas....a great board as I recall...anyhow got me sorta hooked on arguing politics which I do off and on.
Many of us came here in 2011 when the plug was pulled on the message board at Slate Magazine. It was called The Fray. Some have moved on. Others have found their way here from other message boards since then.