• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Thanks Megyn Kelley! Hey....GYN is short for gyno isn't it?

justoffal

Senator
Since the famous flapdoodle comment that was supposed to take trump down about the Kelley menstrual cycle ( was it? Who cares she asked for it and she got it ) The naysayers have been all wrong about Trump....as more people hear the message more support him.

What is happening here?

The Sleeping Giant is waking up.

For the past thirty years the commy establishment collectivists have been working hard to disenfranchise the original voting block of White Americans who are now considered to be low life and shameful human beings. The result is that many of them have just tuned out of political life altogether.

Now the unfortunate fact herein may be that its just too late for them to wake up.... I don't think anybody knows what the numbers are anymore. It's very possible that the invading usurpation army actually outnumbers the natives in this new contest ...hard to say. Certainly the left is not going to go down without one hell of a fight legal or illegal...( no pun intended ( :) ) .

They are finally hearing after thirty years of finger wagging and shaming from DC a man who is actually speaking to them and speaking up for them. They are getting off the couch and heading for the polls.

This is the showdown baby! Word has it out there that many democrats are listening too! Hmmm now there's one I'll be they didn't see coming.

JO

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
The Left has been trying to throw Megyn Kelly under a bus for years. Now the Right is joining in on the party.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
There's a local yokel here on Republican talk radio who is very popular. He has the 8-11am and 5-7pm time slots. He subs for Rush from time-to-time. He's as conservative as conservative gets. He's been giving his Trump supporter listeners hell,telling them that Trump isn't even conservative or a Republican (which is true),asking them why they support him if they are conservative,telling them how angry they are gonna be when Trump gets knocked out of the GOP race and asking them what they are gonna do then. It's funny listening to them either hem and haw at his questions or try so hard to thread the needle with their answers. I believe he's right.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
It's obvious Fox has a war on Trump to get their RINO Jeb elected, Megyn is just a good foot soldier doing her part.

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
It's obvious Fox has a war on Trump to get their RINO Jeb elected, Megyn is just a good foot soldier doing her part.
Undercutting and backstabbing each other has been a trend within the RNC since 2000. It's why the RNC has not only moved further Right, but lessened in power. The DNC has done the same thing, but to a slightly lessor extent. The growth area has been among Independents.

Dislike it all you like. Wear blinders all you like but the reality is shown here: http://www.gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

justoffal

Senator
Undercutting and backstabbing each other has been a trend within the RNC since 2000. It's why the RNC has not only moved further Right, but lessened in power. The DNC has done the same thing, but to a slightly lessor extent. The growth area has been among Independents.

Dislike it all you like. Wear blinders all you like but the reality is shown here: http://www.gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

No Question that the middle is growing and no question that both parties are splitting up along the lines of conservative and progressive and that actually means the democrats too.

We tend to mix the the two as synonyms but they are not.

Conservatives can also be democrats and progressives can also be Republicans. This is what you are watching. IMO we are going to have the Tea party , the occupy remnants, and numerous other scattered groups channeling into the formation of a real third party.

JO

Last edited:

connieb

Senator
An interesting concept, although I'd like to see what the platform looks like.

Something like this would be good IMO: Libertarian Party platform
I had really hoped the tea party movement would end up joining forces with the Libertarian party and sort of end up being a real viable third party option.

Unfortunately, the Tea Party was over taken by religious zealots.

And, the party being over taken by is why many independents like myself who are fiscally conservative and socially liberal have had no place in the Republican party. I couldn't stomach the "family values" era and crap of the Newt Gingrich et al from the late 80's early 90's. And, it left a bad taste in my mouth and I generally voted democrat until I realized that liberal didn't mean actually believing in liberty.

connie

Max R.

On the road
Supporting Member
I had really hoped the tea party movement would end up joining forces with the Libertarian party and sort of end up being a real viable third party option.

Unfortunately, the Tea Party was over taken by religious zealots.

And, the party being over taken by is why many independents like myself who are fiscally conservative and socially liberal have had no place in the Republican party. I couldn't stomach the "family values" era and crap of the Newt Gingrich et al from the late 80's early 90's. And, it left a bad taste in my mouth and I generally voted democrat until I realized that liberal didn't mean actually believing in liberty.

connie
Excellent post, @connieb, and agreed about disappointment in the direction the national Tea Party moved. At the grassroots level it was great. When it went to national and the big money players became involved, it was perverted.

connieb

Senator
Excellent post, @connieb, and agreed about disappointment in the direction the national Tea Party moved. At the grassroots level it was great. When it went to national and the big money players became involved, it was perverted.
I am mostly libertarian.

The only thing I part ways with is - I want some form of public education, but I want it entirely controlled and financed on the local level. I think we are too entrenched in the system we have and not really ready or prepared well for another system. BUT - I do heartly endorse vouchers and school choice and charters.

The only other thing is the open borders. I am very serious about controlling entry into this country and protecting our way of life by controlling the quality of the person we let in. While I get that everyone is free to do their own thing... I think of this country in terms of OUR property rights. And, the same way they endorse the property rights of the individual, I believe as Americans we have first rights to this country - and have the means of protecting our boundaries and keeping people out.

I am also a tad more willing to strike first in the situation of a credible threat to our security. But, I absolutely oppose nation building and interfering in the affairs of another country and establishing treaties that obligate us to future defense, etc. I believe in maintaining a very strong military though - so we can basically kick the arse of anyone at any time who F-s with us. So, I am fine with military spending on keeping us heads and tails away from anyone else as far as technology and amount of equipment. I am not fine with using it though for anyting other than our own direct national defense.. but accept that on occasion the best defense is a good offense.

connie