• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

thanks to the help of fellow posters, we now know the US was engaged in the Covid fight much earlier

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
hmm. no. hadnt heard that.

but do note the CDC was engaged as early as Jan 6.

help me help others find their way to fact.
For all we know this weapon was unleashed purposely, the first two countries effected seemingly were China and Iran. However unless flu victims are exhumed and tested for this virus we will never know if this was here first. Note the USA is not really well liked anywhere

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
hmm... dont see where that was said...

guess thats why you deleted this
I deleted it because I don't want to get banned. Although I think that the post you called a thread jack only disagreed with you, seemed perfectly on topic for me, just didn't share your opinion. Just my two cents.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I deleted it because I don't want to get banned. Although I think that the post you called a thread jack only disagreed with you, seemed perfectly on topic for me, just didn't share your opinion. Just my two cents.
mmm...

seems to me you're not here to deal in facts.

like yesterday... you find that 'promise' reference yet?

you'll likely not get banned..you know..like Jimmy... by just relenting and dealing in a modicum of fact...

let's you and i try.right here right now...in keeping with the topic of this thread....in that I contend, in my estimation factually....that the US agencies were engaged with other nations in the fight against covid...as early as Jan 6.

i provide supporting references..grounded in fact...

you? how do you want to deal with my contention in this thread that is based on factual reference?

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
mmm...

you'll likely not get banned..you know..like Jimmy... by just relenting and dealing in a modicum of fact...

let's you and i try.right here right now...in keeping with the topic of this thread....in that I contend, in my estimation factually....that the US agencies were engaged with other nations in the fight against covid...as early as Jan 6.

you? how do you want to deal with my contention in this thread that is based on factual reference?
Where did I claim there was a "promise"? You seem to read what you believe the "other side" would say, not what is actually there. And you did threaten to ban me yesterday, which then makes debating you on any of these issues not worth it. That's an argument you can "win" anytime you choose.

You can have the last word again here, I'm backing away from this one.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Where did I claim there was a "promise"? You seem to read what you believe the "other side" would say, not what is actually there. And you did threaten to ban me yesterday, which then makes debating you on any of these issues not worth it. That's an argument you can "win" anytime you choose.

You can have the last word again here, I'm backing away from this one.

childishness.

you dont want to debate, you simple want to assert shit, then when it's contested, you cry. you and PN can go cry now that your little game is called out.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
mmm...

Was the USA also fighting C19 in November or December and did the fighting include spreading the disease to it's China source

PS Phil there are no facts as to what Oswald would have testified to, and there are no verifiable facts as to how this disease got loose on the World

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
you assert it here in your initial post....

both SW and I call it out... and off you go dissembling....

what was i not winning in that thread? or looking to win for that matter?

you were asked, repeatedly to substantiate your assertion.... you did not.

that's not winning, thats pointing out your false assertion.

good luck
The democrats are going to demand that the economy be shut down until after the election

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
you assert it here in your initial post....

both SW and I call it out... and off you go dissembling....

what was i not winning in that thread? or looking to win for that matter?

you were asked, repeatedly to substantiate your assertion.... you did not.

that's not winning, thats pointing out your false assertion.

good luck
I see where PNW had it in his post, can you copy where I said it directly? I don’t see it.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
i'm going to delete them both.

how's that make you feel?
Here's what I think.

You'll delete an obvious personal attack on me and use it as an excuse to delete my post which said (and I'm editing it so you don't have an excuse to pull this post too) - "**** has the power to ban people he doesn't agree with. You were perfectly right to be wary that he would abuse this power. When you can't win the war based on logic you can always resort to censoring your betters. "

By removing my post you are actually proving the point I made in it.

That's what I think.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Here's what I think.

You'll delete an obvious personal attack on me and use it as an excuse to delete my post which said (and I'm editing it so you don't have an excuse to pull this post too) - "**** has the power to ban people he doesn't agree with. You were perfectly right to be wary that he would abuse this power. When you can't win the war based on logic you can always resort to censoring your betters. "

By removing my post you are actually proving the point I made in it.

That's what I think.

i dont see it,
it's pretty linear...in my opinion.

i deleted them all, my own included.

and yours was a personal attachk. the net total of my bans is somethign like 3.

so, your imlication that i am abusing or leveraging anything is false on it face. and the owner and other mod can support what i say.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump downplayed the severity of this from the very beginning. He told America that this was no big deal at the same time that Senators that heard the same briefings were dumping millions of dollars of stock. The virus is pandemic in the USA precisely because of Donald J Trump. And that's why it will go down in history as the Trump Virus.

View attachment 49957
So, due to Trump Europe, Spain, India, hell the world is dealing with COVID-19 and Swine Flu...…………..yeah, you the most non-partisan member in PJ...…...not

Why do libs lust for the worse?